BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this anything with sea salt is great for your skin. I have used this quiet a bit.
Melania H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! The sent of this mask is very fresh. My skin feels great after I use it.
Debora A.
Great stuff! Gets your skin super clean. I would recommend it to anyone with skin troubles!
cinthya m.
Hesperia, CA
Leaves my skin feeling smooth and minimizes my pores. Doesn't irritate or over dry my skin.
Luz F.
Los Angeles, CA
It did what it said it would do i love it my skin felt more super clean and fresh........
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it!! My skin felt extremely soft afterwards and I love that it is a natural product
Michelle D.
I loved how it made my skin feel afterwards really worth it great product nice packaging
Lana K.
Great mask. I use it about once a week. Skin feels very smooth afterwards. Bshdhshshshdhd
Beatriz F.
Inlove! This is of magnifc! Loved this of production !!!!! Posting take new 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Brisa B.
Tucson, AZ
Es muy buena me encanta, quisiera que me mandaran más pruebas de esta marca... me encanto
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?