BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Marin G.
Marin G.
Tyrone, PA
It really left my face feeling very refreshed. And it wasn't very expensive! My skin felt clean, and moisturized after first use.
laura g.
laura g.
7809 little branch rd, waxahachie tx
Smells great, leaves my skin super soft and glowing. It's a nice refresher after a long work week
Cne' R.
Cne' R.
I love this stuff! It is all natural, gentle in the skin, doesn't dry it out. I have bought a lot of Alba products but this is my favorite!
Alexandra Z.
Alexandra Z.
Oshkosh, WI
I don't usually use facial masks, so I was a bit of a newbie to the process, but it was simple and quick to do. I felt it working after only being on for a few minutes. Although I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, it left my skin feeling soft and smooth. This product definitely changed my views on facial masks, and I would highly recommend the Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask!
Nisha M.
Nisha M.
Hydrating and easy to use! One of my favorite products because it leaves my face smooth and soft.
Kiersey D.
Kiersey D.
Louisville, KY
This made my face feel so clean and fresh! It kept my face from feeling oily. I will definitely by it again.
Mikayla G.
Mikayla G.
Indianapolis, IN
Really makes my face feel fresh and invigorating! The product has a really nice thick and creamy consistency so it doesn't take much. It's super hard for me to find a great product for my acne prone sensitive skin and this does the trick. Love it!
Eirinn M.
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a bit unorthodox if me to do the 'all natural veg/ fruit citrus acid peel' but I caved one day after I was having a horrible bout of cystic acne flare up on my cheeks and jawline. First time I used it I felt a strong Tingling but it was actually immensely relieving for the pain I was suffering from, I used it after normally cleansing my face in the shower my pores were open and unsuspecting . I get the worst huge deep zits. Long story short this is my go to the week leading up to pms and my period breakouts.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Denver, CO
This mask always leaves my face feeling moisturizer, replenished, and refreshed!
The beautiful sea green packaging won't clash with any bathroom counter, and trust me when I say, the tingly clean feeling it leaves behind is the ONLY thing left on your face after you rinse this baby off.

I have terribly sensitive skin and there isn't a brand I trust more than Alba.
Five stars and two thumbs!
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Cleveland, TN
This mask was wondeful...made my dry skin feel soft and hydrated...I definatelt would recommend this to my friends
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?