BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Denise A.
Conway, AR
WOAH!! this face mask is super refreshing! Took some shine off my face although it was the first time i used it i would like to see how if overall effects my face over time. definitely met my expectations and would recommend over all to others. Get this and see the difference!!
Laura G.
Donna
This facial mask left my face feeling amazing. After use my face felt fresh and renewed, clean and awakened. The mask is gentle and smelled pleasent as well. It was worth the cost which was reasonable for the quality ingredients. I recommend you try it, I think you will agree!
Kaitlyn C.
Mount Airy, MD
I love using face masks!! Whether I'm chilling out with a cup of tea or taking a soothing bath, face mask are a go to product for me. When purchasing this i felt a little skeptical only because i usually stick to my same, every day products. The outcome of this product was great, my skin seemed smoother, and replenished.
Chanmolica Y.
I seriously love this brand. It's amazing for skin care and I have their facial cleanser. I bought probably about it three times since I kept running out but I would love to try this and will probably have no negative feedback since their other products were a success for me. I recommend.
Melissa R.
The smell isn't that great but it left my skin feeling very refreshed at first. After a few uses it caused my skin to get flakey and dried out so I had to stop using it. I have oily/dry combination skin so it's difficult to find products that don't leave my face oily or dry.
chloe s.
i absolutely loved this face wash! all my face washes i buy are always somehow related to the sea so when i saw this, i automatically loved it! the small little bottle is so convenient and cute! it actually did not leave my face dry but maybe since i have quite oily face.
Jamy K.
Smells very nice and gets pretty tight after application which I love.  Absolutely met all of my expectations.  The price was fair especially for the benefits I received.  I have used this before.  I would love to see a bigger tube on the market.
Felis A.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
This Alba Botanica product never fails to impress me. I am a frequent user and always find myself going back to it. The packaging is simple but elegant. The price of this product is great for its quality. The consistency is a bit thick but I know it getting the job done.
Lindsay B.
Seattle
I loved the way it felt on my skin and right after I used it I saw results! It was amazing and definitely met my expectations of the product as well as the amazing brand. I would be delighted to try other products from this brand and I will continue to use this product.
Maisie H.
I don't know what it is, but every time I use this mask my skin feels soooooo soft afterwards. It didn't dry out my skin like most clay masks did. I don't know if it evened out my skin, but it made my skin feel so refreshed and soft so I'm going to continue to use it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.