BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Andi G.
Andi G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Not only does this face mask leave my face looking super great afterwards but it works miracles!! While I have it on, I feel the greatest it works on my pores and annoying pimples when I have one. My face is never oily
Carla C.
Carla C.
Richmond, TX
This is honestly the best mask I have ever used, It also has done a wonderful job at getting rid of the marks that remain after acne is gone. My face is smooth and bright after using this and I love this mask so much.
Bye B.
Bye B.
LA, CA
I like the scent of this product as well as the fact that it makes my skin clean. The little particles in the mask help clean my pores especially around my nose. I would recommend this to whomever needs a smooth skin.
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin always feels so nice and clean after I use this face mask. It's also at a great price point. It's not as amazing as my glamglow mask, but there is a major price difference and this one is much more affordable
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Honolulu, HI
I use to use this a while back . It was good kept my face moisturized and the packaging is nice easy to get it out the tube. Easy to apply to your face and all around good product and I would recommend this product .
Octavio D.
Octavio D.
This produc has a very strong texture, and the fragance is very nice to us. It smells like commercial soap, the ingredients must be strong,how good it or caused me no allergic reaction, but i would not recommend it.
ellen m.
ellen m.
Abington, MA
I have used many Alba products over the years and have liked them all from sunscreen to face wash to mask, shampoos etc. Great product lines and good prices but would like it if they were available at more locations
Krysta E.
Krysta E.
Tacoma, WA
I love this face mask. It has the benefit for myself, of having no dyes. My skin was visibly smoothr and softer after I used it. It's a great product, especially for the price. I'd recommend it over and over again.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Love this face mask!!! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling super clean and healthy. I have been using this over a year every Sunday night, and it is very gentle. Very reasonably priced too. I will buy again.
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Modesto, CA
This mask has a light, clean scent. I have pretty sensory skin that is combination. Oily on my t-zone. And dry on my cheeks. I've used this a couple of times a week for almost a month, and so far I like my results.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?