BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Krysta E.
Tacoma, WA
I love this face mask. It has the benefit for myself, of having no dyes. My skin was visibly smoothr and softer after I used it. It's a great product, especially for the price. I'd recommend it over and over again.
ellen m.
Abington, MA
I have used many Alba products over the years and have liked them all from sunscreen to face wash to mask, shampoos etc. Great product lines and good prices but would like it if they were available at more locations
Melissa M.
Love this face mask!!! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling super clean and healthy. I have been using this over a year every Sunday night, and it is very gentle. Very reasonably priced too. I will buy again.
Carolina D.
Modesto, CA
This mask has a light, clean scent. I have pretty sensory skin that is combination. Oily on my t-zone. And dry on my cheeks. I've used this a couple of times a week for almost a month, and so far I like my results.
Talia H.
Loveland, OH
I love the Alba products so so much! The mask, along with most of the other products, helps my face a lot! I have some pretty bad break outs sometimes but the Alba products really help to diminish the breakouts :)
Alyssa C.
Very cleansing mask. After using it my skin feels very refreshed and my pours are cleaner and tighter. It was very effective. It lasts a long time because you only need a little bit and you get a lot per package.
Aisha A.
Calera, AL
I don't use too many facial masks but when I do this is what I grab. It leaves my face feeling smooth and the packaging is nice and convenient. You can find this mask at any local drugstore and it does the trick.
Myriam M.
This product is sooo relaxing on your skin, that you can hardly tell its getting the job done. It leaves your skin feeling bright, clean and beatiful. It's not pricey at all and i would recommend it to anyone.
Morgan O.
Burke, VA
This mask made my skin so so soft, i really like how it lived up to what it said it was going to do. Also i liked the thickness of the mask when you apply it. I wasn't harsh and i would use it again and again.
Becca H.
This is okay for a face mask. It did the job but I was expecting more. It did leave my skin very soft which I like. I would like to try other kinds though just to see if there is something that works better.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.