• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Yajaira F.
Los Angeles, CA
This brand is great in general. This Mack feels great and it leaves skin super soft. Bought it at Walgreens
Ashlee F.
Whitman, MA
THE BEST PRODUCT ON THE SHELF AT TARGET 💛💛💛💛💛 OBSESSED! It makes your face soooooo soft and smells so nice.
Kinsey R.
Portland, OR
Great product. Leaves face feeling soft and rejuvenated. Makes for a relaxing evening with a glass of wine.
Cheryl T.
It was ok but it really wasn't what I was looking for. I'm interested in a peel off mask that moisturizers
Joselin V.
North Andover, MA
I have used this before love the way it feels after. My face feels clean and fresh and the price is great.
Cynthia D.
I being hearing so much good things about this alba botanica deep sea facial mask! I would like to try it.
Amber S.
I thought it was very thick and hard to spread on face. I didn’t see any difference or benefit after using
beatriz a.
Hi guys! great for spending the night before bed, the results come in the first few months.It's okay. like
Manuel A.
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
Amazing product for the face. You will love it
Roshni P.
Great mask for hydrating your skin. Easy to put on and take off would recommend if it wasn't so expensive.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.