BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Lacey A.
East Lansing , MI
I love this facial mask. It makes me feel clean and clear after every use. Would recommend!!
Hope P.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this product. I've had great experiences with everything from the Alba Botanica brand.
Kaitlin C.
Pensacola, FL
Good product for hypoallergenic people. I have black heads and oily skin, this product helps.
Savanna P.
Anderson, SC
This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated but does not do well to treat acne
Reyna E.
san antonio
Alba botánica deep sea facial mask works for evening your face tone and makes your face glow
Madeline D.
Like this product. It is priced appropriately and has a nice scent which is not overpowering.
Katie B.
Left my skin very soft and healthy looking, it's really good but I've definitely had better.
Michelle W.
This mask felt highly effective. Fresh, clean, and soft without using any harmful chemicals.
Ashley M.
Hamilton, OH
Could be better. Defiantly not my top pick or something I would recommend to someone at all.
Fernanda G.
Auburn, MA
Soft and light mask. Use during the day and night as well. The skin is hydrated. I recommend
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.