BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
El Paso
This product is great. Loved the way my skin felt after using this product. Felt like I had a a new natural glow. I got this product at ulta at a good price.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Leetonia, OH
I use this mask every night after the day! Feels amazing and works soooo well! I absolutely love the smell of it and have rebought this product so many times!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Annapolis, MD
I loved this product. It gave me really smooth skin and left it feeling really clean. It was definitely effective. It was gentle on my skin which was a big plus. Love the color of the package but water can get into it. I would buy it again.
Nayla O.
Nayla O.
It is totally relaxing and I love the texture with leaving my face. It is very soft. Totally recommend it!
Bella L.
Bella L.
I absolutely loved this mask. It made my skin glow after the first use, and it softened my skin as well. The only thing I dfnt like about it was he smell. I thought it was kind of funky.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Wewahitchka, FL
Deep sea salt/mud is really good for your skin. So with Alba making this mask, it really helps your skin and makes it very fresh and nice.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial mask works perfeclty for any type of skin, it keeps your face clean and free of any dirtyness. Its perfect and i love it.
teresa h.
teresa h.
Whittier, CA
Defetinetely reccomend this facial mask. Leave skim smooth and clean. You can reqlly feel the difference in just a natter of days
Julia B.
Julia B.
Schenectady, NY
I felt that this mask really moisturized my face, but also had a nice scent. I was pleased by this product even though buying a face mask can sometimes be a risk. This was relaxing and something I will continue to use in the future as well as recommend to my friends!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Great for my sensitive skin! This product did not irritate my skin like I have experienced with other products. Alba facial mask was gentile and was effective in lightening my acne scars. I highly recommend this product to people with sensitive skin.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?