BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Springfield, MA
. It is a good product but I could be better not much to say about it face does break out a lot more
Eliana R.
Eliana R.
Al principio no me encantaba pero whaoo!!! Le si su tiempo y me sorprendió me en parejo el tono de mi piel y se nota el exelente cambio
Ester A.
Ester A.
Best facial product I have ever used! After use, you feel an incredible clean feeling. It's a good quality product and worth the price. It not only met my expectations, but exceeded them. I bought it at my local TJ Maxx, and I will continue to buy it
Bernadette H.
Bernadette H.
Shelton, WA
I absolutely love this facial mask it really makes your skin feel clean and amazing I love love it!
jasmine v.
jasmine v.
Fresno, CA
this mask worked great for my face when I used it,it was so relaxing also when I was ready to take it off my face was really soft. So this product worked perfectly and I would recommend this product to family and friends.so the alba botanica deep sea facial mask worked great.
Chelsy B.
Chelsy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works nicely. I just wish it was easier to wash off. It's hard to wash this off when you are using the sink. I will just wash my face, use the mask, and then get in the shower. It makes the removal easy that way.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This mask isn't life changing, but it is a nice drugstore option. It makes the skin feel clean without drying it out.
teresa h.
teresa h.
Whittier, CA
Defetinetely reccomend this facial mask. Leave skim smooth and clean. You can reqlly feel the difference in just a natter of days
Argenis L.
Argenis L.
este producto alba botanica es de excelente calidad es totalmente recomendado por todos por eso siempre lo recomendamos
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?