BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Crystal K.
Ringgold, GA
I love how soft this left my skin! My pores seem smaller, and my tone is even! I love this product!
Akta P.
Amazing product, I would definitely suggest getting it. I have been really happy with this product.
Susan H.
Selma, CA
Leaves your skin feeling clean and revitalized. Without over drying your skin. Left my skin smooth.
Lauren B.
Amazing product, feels like my pores get the cleanse they need and it leaves my face feeling soft!
Maria P.
Doral, FL
This product make my face feel so soft and the thing i love the most is that efect is long lasting.
Paula M.
This is a very fresh clean feeling Really gets into your skin leaves that feeling refreshed and new
Mariana M.
Clermont, FL
I leave my skin smooth and without imperfections a mask for the night and also it is natural I like
Shonnay B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Leaves your face feeling great also has a great smell.that my family adores it also helps my pores
Edielly M.
Super recomendo. Enorme qualidade e durabilidade. Excelente produto .Vale muito a pena comprar haga
Sarah H.
Tulsa, OK
Good all around mask. A little drying but invigorating. Good in the rotation between better masks.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.