BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Corrie A.
I love the product. It works very well for my skin. I have a combo between oily and dry skin!
Katie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Left my skin very soft and healthy looking, it's really good but I've definitely had better.
Ashley M.
Hamilton, OH
Could be better. Defiantly not my top pick or something I would recommend to someone at all.
Mary O.
Looks like a very good facial mask would love to try it ! Mines just not cutting it anymore!
Lily V.
Redding
Very nice, clean feeling afterwards, yet moisturizing as well.. will use on clients in future
Reyna E.
san antonio
Alba botánica deep sea facial mask works for evening your face tone and makes your face glow
Hope P.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this product. I've had great experiences with everything from the Alba Botanica brand.
Fernanda G.
Auburn, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft and light mask. Use during the day and night as well. The skin is hydrated. I recommend
Fernanda G.
Auburn, MA
Madeline D.
Like this product. It is priced appropriately and has a nice scent which is not overpowering.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?