BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Alpharetta, GA
I have never tried this before but would be open to trying it now the only thing I don't like is the size of the bottle
bryan v.
bryan v.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
botanica is an amazing product. it help with my acne eliminating it in days
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Estero, FL
Love this facial mask! The smell is amazing and definitely puts me in a relaxed mood! Face masks are my newest obsession and I always love trying new ones! My face feels so clean and fresh after this mask. I can't wait to buy again and use it more!
Kiley P.
Kiley P.
Pleasant Grove, UT
After using this mask my skin felt rejuvenated and very clean! I have pretty sensitive skin and the mask never left a rash or anything! This mask did reach my expectations! I would highly recommend it to anyone who has been super stressed out or just want an extra oomph in their skin!
Alice B.

Reco.mendto all ppl
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
El Paso
This product is great. Loved the way my skin felt after using this product. Felt like I had a a new natural glow. I got this product at ulta at a good price.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Lanse, Pa
I absolutely love alba products. This face mask is top notch in skin care for clearing breakouts and oil from skin.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
This is a great face mask. I use this at the end of the week after wearing makeup everyday. The only thing is that it's really thick coming out of the tube. But it doesn't take long to do!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Springfield, MA
. It is a good product but I could be better not much to say about it face does break out a lot more
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Denver, CO
This mask always leaves my face feeling moisturizer, replenished, and refreshed!
The beautiful sea green packaging won't clash with any bathroom counter, and trust me when I say, the tingly clean feeling it leaves behind is the ONLY thing left on your face after you rinse this baby off.

I have terribly sensitive skin and there isn't a brand I trust more than Alba.
Five stars and two thumbs!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?