BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Luciana v.
Muito bom excelentíssima qualidade super endico deixa a pele maravilhosa é muito macia e suavi
JJosel L.
It's a good one but would like to try different ones. But works perfect and has a great scent.
Alejandra M.
Long Beach, Ca
I like to use this product to remove my black heads , and dirt old residues from makeup🤣🤧💄💄👌👌👌👌
Melissa N.
Portland, OR
Love that this is natural and very effective. It made my skin feel firmer, cleaner and not dry.
Akira M.
This mask is perfect for dry skin. I had very dry scaly skin until I used this for two months.
Morgan A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Great mask, leaves your face soft & smooth!
Everything smells really good & & washes off easily
Erin D.
This mask really leaves your face feeling smooth and clean afterwards. I would highly reccomend
Jessica G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
Love the way it makes my skin feel. It feels smoother and i dont feel like a huge grease ball.
Stephanie G.
Fort Dodge, IA
The exfoliating scrub left my skin feeling fresh and soft. My skin was glowing and feels great.
Cherie S.
Phoenix
great facial mask and makes your skin feeling 100% better every time you use it, will recommend
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.