BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Rachel P.
Made my skin feel soft & refreshed. Highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with dry skin.
Stefanie R.
very good cream, cleans and refreshes nicely, perfect for a day where we are tired and want to relax
Minji P.
Ormond Beach, FL
This mask smells great and will make your face feel so clean, it will take away the gunk of the day.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
I would have to say that this is another good brand of facial mask it definitely helps with dry skin
Mary D.
salem, OH
I try new masks all the time! This one was not my favorite but it was a good one! Would recommend it!
Stephanie S.
Springfield, MA
. It is a good product but I could be better not much to say about it face does break out a lot more
Haley H.
Lotus, CA
This is great for your skin and maintains the moisture you need, one of the better masks I have tried
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Best exfoliant ever! Smells amazing and keeps my skin looking fresh never dry. I would give it a 8/10
joanna r.
Ocoee, FL
Love it it leaves my skin really smooth and it smells good tooo... I will love to tray any other mask
Lily B.
Greeneville, TN
It will leavr your face feeling clean and refreshed without drying out your skin. I love this stuff.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.