BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Erica B.
Erica B.
Made my skin feel vibrant and fresh and so very clean. Loved the effects of this product!
Lana K.
Lana K.
Great mask. I use it about once a week. Skin feels very smooth afterwards. Bshdhshshshdhd
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
I loved how it made my skin feel afterwards really worth it great product nice packaging
Emily T.
Emily T.
Really great mask. Love the way my skin felt after using it and the smell is great too!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
This is amazing i tried it and i loved it. Ive been buying it ever since i tried it!!!!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Elk River , MN
My skin felt fresh and clean after using this mask! I liked the scent and ease of use.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Lafayette, IN
I love using this mask. One of the best I've ever used. And a great affordable price
Mary O.
Mary O.
Looks like a very good facial mask would love to try it ! Mines just not cutting it anymore!
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
I love putting on this mask and what a wonderful feeling after taking off the mask
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Alpharetta, GA
I have never tried this before but would be open to trying it now the only thing I don't like is the size of the bottle
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?