BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Bernadette H.
Shelton, WA
I absolutely love this facial mask it really makes your skin feel clean and amazing I love love it!
Monique J.
Masks like this are amazing and feel so natural and soothing to the skin. I use every chance I get.
Tatelyn W.
Jasper, GA
This facial mask will assure to get off any unwanted thing on your face. the best mask everrrr!!!!
Susan H.
Selma, CA
Leaves your skin feeling clean and revitalized. Without over drying your skin. Left my skin smooth.
Edielly M.
Super recomendo. Enorme qualidade e durabilidade. Excelente produto .Vale muito a pena comprar haga
Lauren B.
Amazing product, feels like my pores get the cleanse they need and it leaves my face feeling soft!
Stephanie D.
This product. Exfoliates and cleanses your skin is amazing I love the feel how ever is a pit pricey
Cecilia C.
Face felt great after I used this! Refreshed!!! Will use again. I recommend it to others to try.
Carol S.
Super refrescante...super recomendo...uso sempre ,deu super certo na minha pele..super recomendo
Ivelisse L.
Orlando
Used it but found my skin tight and feeling dry after. Feeling the need of a heavier moisturizer.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.