BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Alicia
High Point, NC
This stuff is amazing. Deep cleans pores and makes your face feel so refreshed. Definitely a must have.
Charnel L.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love using this and it cleaned out my pores and didn't dry my face out I would buy this again
Monica R.
Feels good and gentle on skin. I love alba products, I rarely use anything else or trust anything else!
Angela M.
Warsaw, OH
Very soothing after finished. Skin feels very hydrated and fresh. Above and beyond expectations for me.
Briana H.
It leaves your skin feeling so lovely and soft. It really cleans out your pores and cleans your face.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
I would have to say that this is another good brand of facial mask it definitely helps with dry skin
Stephanie S.
Springfield, MA
. It is a good product but I could be better not much to say about it face does break out a lot more
Rachel P.
Made my skin feel soft & refreshed. Highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with dry skin.
Minji P.
Ormond Beach, FL
This mask smells great and will make your face feel so clean, it will take away the gunk of the day.
Ambhur L.
Walla Walla, WA
Made my face feel clean and refreshed. .seemed to get a lot of the dead skin and dirt out of my pores
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.