BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jenna F.
Dunkirk
I really liked how smooth my skin felt after using this. There was a little tingling but it was good.
Osmara G.
Oakland
This really helps hydrate my skin alot and it makes my face very very soft right after I wash it off
Randall B.
Inexpensive, works wonders to remove dead skin, blemishes and pesky black heads. I love this product
Stefani G.
I got this at Ulta and Loved the Mask! The smell it’s amazing and the feeling afterwards speechless!!
Shawn S.
Lebanon
I felt it had a weird smel, almost like a beer/hops smell,l and left my face feeling clean but tight.
Briana H.
It leaves your skin feeling so lovely and soft. It really cleans out your pores and cleans your face.
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Best exfoliant ever! Smells amazing and keeps my skin looking fresh never dry. I would give it a 8/10
Lindsey S.
Amazing! Makes your face feel refreshed. My skin felt like a new baby's skin. The smell is so clean.
Mary D.
salem, OH
I try new masks all the time! This one was not my favorite but it was a good one! Would recommend it!
Akta P.
Amazing product, I would definitely suggest getting it. I have been really happy with this product.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.