BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I Have never used this product before but i know and love the brand will have to try it some day
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Face felt great after I used this! Refreshed!!! Will use again. I recommend it to others to try.
Ali A.
Ali A.
Dearborn
Sea facial mask really delivers what it claims and has improved my skin condition as of using it
Christine S.
Christine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
wasn't a huge fan of this product. Not saying it's bad, just wasn't right for my skin.
Cherie S.
Cherie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
great facial mask and makes your skin feeling 100% better every time you use it, will recommend
Erin D.
Erin D.
This mask really leaves your face feeling smooth and clean afterwards. I would highly reccomend
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Great mask, leaves your face soft & smooth!
Everything smells really good & & washes off easily
Josie G.
Josie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this mask. It is cheap yet effective. The clay is moisturizing and evens my skin tone.
Akira M.
Akira M.
This mask is perfect for dry skin. I had very dry scaly skin until I used this for two months.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Connersville, IN
Works great and makes your face feel awesome! I recommended to my friends and family

Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?