BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I'd never used this brand before and I loved how it made my skin feel!
Randall B.
Randall B.
Inexpensive, works wonders to remove dead skin, blemishes and pesky black heads. I love this product
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Amazing! Makes your face feel refreshed. My skin felt like a new baby's skin. The smell is so clean.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
This product. Exfoliates and cleanses your skin is amazing I love the feel how ever is a pit pricey
Akta P.
Akta P.
Amazing product, I would definitely suggest getting it. I have been really happy with this product.
Cicera F.
Cicera F.
Ladson, SC
It's a good product, I love to make a spa day at home then I use it, and I can feel fresh
Edielly M.
Edielly M.
Super recomendo. Enorme qualidade e durabilidade. Excelente produto .Vale muito a pena comprar haga
Correye A.
Correye A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't notice much of a difference. But my skin did feel super clean after. Not drying
Alli H.
Alli H.
Cincinnati, OH
Makes my skin feel super soft and doesn't irritate it! Love how it smells too
Jannelle L.
Jannelle L.
Tucson, Az
I've never used this product before. But it keeps asking me to write a review lol. Don't know what to say
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?