BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kelsie B.
Saginaw, TX
This is very hydrating! I rarely use a face mask but this has always been my go to when I feel in need!
Maria G.
Anaheim, CA
I recommend this awesome mask.. It makes your skin feel so soft. I love it..try it you would 💘 it too.
Alicia
High Point, NC
This stuff is amazing. Deep cleans pores and makes your face feel so refreshed. Definitely a must have.
Angela M.
Warsaw, OH
Very soothing after finished. Skin feels very hydrated and fresh. Above and beyond expectations for me.
Savannah R.
Fairview, OR
It wasn't what I thought it would be.. if you have red and irritated skin it would help you a lot more
Samantha W.
Orient
This product works very well. Love and enjoy this product line. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Angie G.
Wasn't awesome but wasn't bad, didn't notice much other than My skin did feel softer but not much else
Kristen W.
Gulfport
Awesome, holy crap my skin always feels so clean and soft and I love the smell and price, it's a keeper
Jessica V.
Portage, IN
This really hydrates my skin! It makes my face feel soft all day and really helps clear it up as well.
Elizabeth H.
This mask leaves you feeling refreshed after use. It also leaves your skin feeling softer, and cleaner.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.