BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Rachel P.
Made my skin feel soft & refreshed. Highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with dry skin.
Nikki A.
Holbrook, AZ
Never used it but it looks great. Not sure what it does or how it works or anything but it looks fun.
Lily B.
Greeneville, TN
It will leavr your face feeling clean and refreshed without drying out your skin. I love this stuff.
Ambhur L.
Walla Walla, WA
Made my face feel clean and refreshed. .seemed to get a lot of the dead skin and dirt out of my pores
Briana H.
It leaves your skin feeling so lovely and soft. It really cleans out your pores and cleans your face.
Mary D.
salem, OH
I try new masks all the time! This one was not my favorite but it was a good one! Would recommend it!
Lindsey S.
Amazing! Makes your face feel refreshed. My skin felt like a new baby's skin. The smell is so clean.
Shawn S.
Lebanon
I felt it had a weird smel, almost like a beer/hops smell,l and left my face feeling clean but tight.
joanna r.
Ocoee, FL
Love it it leaves my skin really smooth and it smells good tooo... I will love to tray any other mask
Victoria N.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! It's works well with my skin. It doesn't dry it out and makes my face feel clean
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.