BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Monica R.
Monica R.
Feels good and gentle on skin. I love alba products, I rarely use anything else or trust anything else!
Angie G.
Angie G.
Wasn't awesome but wasn't bad, didn't notice much other than My skin did feel softer but not much else
Charnel L.
Charnel L.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love using this and it cleaned out my pores and didn't dry my face out I would buy this again
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
East Lansing , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial mask. It makes me feel clean and clear after every use. Would recommend!!
Briana H.
Briana H.
It leaves your skin feeling so lovely and soft. It really cleans out your pores and cleans your face.
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! It's works well with my skin. It doesn't dry it out and makes my face feel clean
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
MIAMI FL
Excelente producto para la cara.la recomiendo despues de aplicarlo deja el cutis como nuevo
LaShawnda G.
LaShawnda G.
Novi, MI
Alba left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I would defiantly use Alba again.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Made my skin feel soft & refreshed. Highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with dry skin.
joanna r.
joanna r.
Ocoee, FL
Love it it leaves my skin really smooth and it smells good tooo... I will love to tray any other mask
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?