BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Corning, CA
I love this product. It makes my face feel so good after use. I would definitely use this product again.
Vanessa C.
Removes all my makeup (I don't use a lot) and leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth and just very clean!
eumaris v.
florida
muy buen producto exelente crema da muy buenos resultado muy buen producto de exelente calidad y resulta
Melissa C.
The mask is great. Is not harsh and will not irritate you skin. I would recommend it for all skin types.
Bethany D.
campbellsville
I got this just because I wanted to try something new and I’m so glad I got it! It was really effective!
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
This face mask feels amazing. When you take it off your skin feels so soft and smooth and well-pampered!
angela f.
Glen Burnie, MD
It began to otch but i have exyremely sensitive akin. My daughter loved it so it may not be for everyone.
Hayley D.
Pretty good product. The mask felt good on and after too. It's a good price and I would purchase again
Alicia
High Point, NC
This stuff is amazing. Deep cleans pores and makes your face feel so refreshed. Definitely a must have.
Amanda S.
Marietta, GA
Use in the morning and your skin will have a nice glow all day. Gives a nice thorough cleanse to pores
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.