BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
Marble Falls
Absolutely loved the product. Did not dry me out. Left my face very smooth and clean.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Removes all my makeup (I don't use a lot) and leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth and just very clean!
Haley B.
Haley B.
This mask is an amazing masks not only does it smell great but it leaves your sling feeling soft and cool
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Slidell, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was one of my first mask I ever got. I purchased it at khol's. Would not buy it again
ana t.
ana t.
Winston Salem, NC
leaves your skin soft and like new. im impressed with this product never thought i would ever like them.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Stanton, MI
Fav brand for skincare. Love this stuff. And the ingredients are cleaner than most !
Sarah Kay A.
Sarah Kay A.
It was really good for my skin, however, I did use a lot of the product in only a few times of using it.
Edhiza Marlene S.
Edhiza Marlene S.
Imperial, CA
Used this mask , similar to another brand I've used before my skin feel soft and very fresh afterwards .
Monica R.
Monica R.
Feels good and gentle on skin. I love alba products, I rarely use anything else or trust anything else!
Charnel L.
Charnel L.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love using this and it cleaned out my pores and didn't dry my face out I would buy this again
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?