BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Charnel L.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love using this and it cleaned out my pores and didn't dry my face out I would buy this again
Samantha W.
Orient
This product works very well. Love and enjoy this product line. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Alicia
High Point, NC
This stuff is amazing. Deep cleans pores and makes your face feel so refreshed. Definitely a must have.
Frankie L.
Corp Christi, TX
Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask was awesome. It leaves my skin feeling invigorated and deep cleaned.
Elizabeth H.
This mask leaves you feeling refreshed after use. It also leaves your skin feeling softer, and cleaner.
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this mask great,I feel like left my face clean and will buy again,I got mines at the CVS store.
Kristen W.
Gulfport
Awesome, holy crap my skin always feels so clean and soft and I love the smell and price, it's a keeper
Angie G.
Wasn't awesome but wasn't bad, didn't notice much other than My skin did feel softer but not much else
Maria G.
Anaheim, CA
I recommend this awesome mask.. It makes your skin feel so soft. I love it..try it you would 💘 it too.
Ema G.
Bloomsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really didnt like yhis. i really didnt like this. i really didnt like this. i really didnt like this
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?