BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kayla S.
Really luxurious feeling on my face! I genuinely loved how it felt while it was on and also how great my skin felt afterwards. It's gentle (and I have very sensitive skin). It's a bit out of my price range though so I can't buy often.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've used the Alba Botanical deep sea facial mask one time before and I absolutely loved the way it made my face feel after. It left a cooking sensation on my face after I washed it off and left my face feeling clean and smooth
Safiya R.
Odenton, MD
I love Albas products but was disappointed that mask didn't do anything for me. I found it at Target in the aisle with other natural brands like Burt's Bees. The packaging is easy to use and you get enough product for the price.
Miriam A.
This mask smells very fresh and natural, like a spa. It leaves my skin feeling gently cleansed and very soft. I usually get mine at a local natural foods store. It is a good mask for when your skin just needs a bit of a boost.
Daphne V.
Unpleasant smell, but effective for its worth. dried out my skin and reduces the size of any visible pimples after one use. leaves my skin very soft and supple after I wash it off as long as I apply a moisturizer afterwards.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
I like the smell and the feel of this mask. And I also appreciate the all-natural properties of Alba Botanical products in general. But I'm never sure if it actually produced any results. It's definitely gentle on the skin.
Andi G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Not only does this face mask leave my face looking super great afterwards but it works miracles!! While I have it on, I feel the greatest it works on my pores and annoying pimples when I have one. My face is never oily
Bye B.
LA, CA
I like the scent of this product as well as the fact that it makes my skin clean. The little particles in the mask help clean my pores especially around my nose. I would recommend this to whomever needs a smooth skin.
Rachael V.
Ponte Vedra, FL
My skin always feels so nice and clean after I use this face mask. It's also at a great price point. It's not as amazing as my glamglow mask, but there is a major price difference and this one is much more affordable
Brittney R.
Honolulu, HI
I use to use this a while back . It was good kept my face moisturized and the packaging is nice easy to get it out the tube. Easy to apply to your face and all around good product and I would recommend this product .
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.