BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Migdalia R.
Migdalia R.
Brooklyn, NY
I had a sample bottle of this brand, honestly I was disappointed upon using this mask. Heavy scent, and it dried out my face. I wasn't to upset because I didn't pay for it and samples are for testing but I would not buy this in the future.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I thought it was nice. It feels good on the skin and I like the way my skin looks after using it. Alba is a nice brand as well. I think the effects are short term though (but aren't all facial masks?). Overall it is a pretty nice product.
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Best ever! I am by a fan of using many scrubs because of how sensitive my skin is. I was worried because I thought it was going to burn my skin like others did. This didn't. My skin felt rejuvenated, soft, alive! Great smell, great feel.
Justina M.
Justina M.
Pittsburgh, PA
There are few brands I buy to use on my face and Alba is my favorite. This mask is great to get a deep clean, I'd probably use it once or twice a week. It definitely made me feel like my pores got a deeper clean and I would buy it again.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Really luxurious feeling on my face! I genuinely loved how it felt while it was on and also how great my skin felt afterwards. It's gentle (and I have very sensitive skin). It's a bit out of my price range though so I can't buy often.
Madisyn F.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used the Alba Botanical deep sea facial mask one time before and I absolutely loved the way it made my face feel after. It left a cooking sensation on my face after I washed it off and left my face feeling clean and smooth
Safiya R.
Safiya R.
Odenton, MD
I love Albas products but was disappointed that mask didn't do anything for me. I found it at Target in the aisle with other natural brands like Burt's Bees. The packaging is easy to use and you get enough product for the price.
Miriam A.
Miriam A.
This mask smells very fresh and natural, like a spa. It leaves my skin feeling gently cleansed and very soft. I usually get mine at a local natural foods store. It is a good mask for when your skin just needs a bit of a boost.
Daphne V.
Daphne V.
Unpleasant smell, but effective for its worth. dried out my skin and reduces the size of any visible pimples after one use. leaves my skin very soft and supple after I wash it off as long as I apply a moisturizer afterwards.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smell and the feel of this mask. And I also appreciate the all-natural properties of Alba Botanical products in general. But I'm never sure if it actually produced any results. It's definitely gentle on the skin.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?