BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Octavio D.
This produc has a very strong texture, and the fragance is very nice to us. It smells like commercial soap, the ingredients must be strong,how good it or caused me no allergic reaction, but i would not recommend it.
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
I used this the other day and oh my god I don't think I can say how amazing this mask is. It works beautifully and I could be happier with how my skin looks. I couldn't believe how much better my face looks and feels after using this. My fiance even asked what I did to make my skin look so beautiful.
Jada M.
Converse, TX
This mask leave my skin feeling super smooth!! It also does a great job with getting rid of acne. Unlike some other masks it doesn't have a bad smell. I'm sometimes a little skeptical with ordering some products online but I got it off of Amazon and it works fine! I would definitely order it again.
Allyson S.
East Boston
I have super sensitive skin, and this mask was gentle enough to not irritate it. It smells amazing, is a fair price for the amount of uses you get and it made my skin super soft. I would definitely buy it again- it's a bit messy until you get used to using it, but that's my issue, not Alba's.
Natalie R.
Leaves your skin SOO smooth and makes your skin looking glowy but not greasy it's such a great product that I totally recommend it. You can buy it at any of you local makeup store such as your local drugstore!
Hannah S.
Las vegas, NV
Love the fragrance of this product.  It left my skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.  I have dry skin and this was perfect and did not overly dry out my skin.  It felt really gentle during the treatment.  I would recommend this to others and will purchase again.
Angela A.
Canaan, NH
I purchased this product from Amazon and have enjoyed it for the most part. It definitely fulfilled it's promise of evening my skin pigmentation. It is a decent value for the price. My only complaint is that the smell is not entirely pleasant. However, it is not strong smelling and for how well it worked, I would definitely purchase it again!
Zaryah K.
Ahwatukke
 Love this Botanica at sea moss deep-sea mask. I put it on at night before I go to bed and wash it off and it leaves my face feeling smooth and moisturize. Doesn't dry out the face too much. And I loved following it with the sea moss moisturizer night cream I would definitely buy this again
Cyndi H.
I have large pores that become quite bothersome and find it necessary to use a facial mask on a regular basis.  Alba Deep Sea Facial Mask provides exactly what I need, at an affordable price.  The packaging is very clear and concise and I would highly recommend this product.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really enjoy using this mask. It is a very refreshing feel it leaves on my skin after I have used it! The packaging is very convenient. I would defenitely recommend to my friends and others. It's a great clean feeling and does its job well! I will be buying it again in the future!!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.