BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Marisela A.
Marisela A.
Mesa, AZ
Good product works well. Good consistency to apply, easy to use.. Nice clean feeling after I used the mask.
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Bowling Green, KY
Leaves skin feeling soft, I have super sensitive skin and left me extra dry. No redness
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
Yucaipa
Love this face mask! Leaves my skin soft and clean especially after a long day at work!
Ivelisse L.
Ivelisse L.
Orlando
Used it but found my skin tight and feeling dry after. Feeling the need of a heavier moisturizer.
Shellie C.
Shellie C.
Leaves my face smooth and clean and refreshed. Would definitely recommend it to others.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Worked very well worth my skin, and didn't irritate it as I have sensitive skin. Left skin smooth and clean
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Waveland
It Was perfect for my dry skin. It helped hold in the moisture and left my face smooth.
Angelina F.
Angelina F.
Muito bom ele deixa a pele parecendo uma vez de tão macia fora que diminui a oliosidade
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Akron, OH
Deep clean feeling, Tightening sensation. Works great
Washes off easy and applys easy
Alba R.
Alba R.
Rochester, NY
it's awesome moisturizes your skin makes it feel smooth ... also keep it in for about 15-20 minutes tops .
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?