BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
I didn't really enjoy this product as much as I was hoping to . I have very sensitive skin and it broke me out.
Kaeleigh H.
very hydrating, but did break me out. Smells great but it would be better if it had more of a cooling sensation
Lauren E.
My skin always feels so good after I use this mask and it really opens up and gets all the gunk out of my pores
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
This mask leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean . I love them smell and the texture makes it easy to put on
Rose B.
Jacksonville, FL
After doing the mask my face felt super clean and fresh, it did feel a little clayish' but overall it was great
April S.
Belle Chasse, LA
The mask makes my face feel so refreshed and soft. Feels like it is helping my face breathe. And it works well
Mariana S.
Very good! Muito skin get Very soft after using it. Love It!!! ❤😍 Recommend It to everyone who have a dry skin
brittany v.
Twice a week i use the deep sea facial mask, i love the way it keeps my face glowing and makes my skin so soft.
Clarissa A.
I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. My skin is smoother, and my pores are smaller.
Melinda Y.
Sherman, TX
Product is good, was a little difficult getting the mask back off but all in all my face felt good after using
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.