BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Myriam A.
Laredo, TX
Es de fácil aplicación deja la piel tersa y suave lo malo que es difícil de quitar y tienes que enjuagar
ana t.
Winston Salem, NC
leaves your skin soft and like new. im impressed with this product never thought i would ever like them.
Vanessa C.
Removes all my makeup (I don't use a lot) and leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth and just very clean!
Haley B.
This mask is an amazing masks not only does it smell great but it leaves your sling feeling soft and cool
Angelica S.
Made my skin soft but it didn't help clear my acne. I Wouldn't recommend this as a skin clearing product.
Sarah Kay A.
It was really good for my skin, however, I did use a lot of the product in only a few times of using it.
Joely T.
I had the privilege to try this at a glamping event I was invited to. I loved how my skin felt afterward.
Rachel Y.
Rising Sun, IN
I love a good mask and this one was super nice. Not too drying but got the job done. Plus it smells good!
Amisha P.
Wasn't bad but didn't see many changes in my skin after consistent use. I have tried better masks before.
leticia l.
Igarapé-açu (Pa)
Ainda não usei esse produto. mas tenho vontade de usar os produtos dessa marca. Esse produto é muito bom
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.