BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Aimee D.
This facial mask works pretty well. I haven't noticed any good affects on my skin or anything. It smells pretty good, in my opinion. I've used other masks that have smelled better and actually done something for my skin. This mask is eh, in my opinion.
Great product for your skin works well. i have no complaints about this product. i would highly recommend buying it.
Alicia M.
This is my favorite mask I've ever tried! I'd never tried this brand but I got this recently and I fell in love with it! I have combination skin and it makes my face feel so soft! It also feels really good to put on. I am definitely going to buy it again!
Amy D.
Auburn, CA
I love this product! It doesn't have too strong of a scent & it makes your face feel fresh! I also love that it makes it feel clean but also like it tightens your skin!
Haley J.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hasn't really impressed me for a face mask. It smelled fine, but I didn't see much difference in my skin. I purchased this at Target.
Anjela A.
W Lafayette, IN
Pretty good facial mask! Really felt like it freshened up my skin and opened up my pores
Andrea N.
Decatur, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh it burns.... but it works wonders. It clears up skin in a blink of an eye. At first I was scared because it seemed too intense but my skin loved it. Just the initial tingle...
Kara Kai K.
I don't use masks often, but this one was refreshing and my skin felt great afterwards!
Fallon V.
Very soothing and nice to use, but sometimes leaves my skin red or is over-abrasive. do not recommend for sensitive skin.
Rachael V.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin always feels so nice and clean after I use this face mask. It's also at a great price point. It's not as amazing as my glamglow mask, but there is a major price difference and this one is much more affordable
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?