BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Berkley, MA
This being on the lower price scale I was impressed with it. Anything containing sea materials is awesome for the skin.
Cassandra E.
Running Springs, CA
This product made my skin feel so fresh. I would recommend this to everyone that wants to cleanse and clear their face
Argenis L.
este producto alba botanica es de excelente calidad es totalmente recomendado por todos por eso siempre lo recomendamos
Thomas L.
It makes my skin feel very good and I like the type of products that make my face look more bright and clear. Thank you
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Not a good product didn't work for me or my face i wouldn't recommend it to people i would suggest something different.
Kelsey K.
Bonney Lake, WA
The price is good, but there are other masks in this prize range that are better. I didn't notice that it did anything.
Ramlah Z.
Houston
that mask is so good after applying that mask i feel soft my skin felt tge rejuvenation in it and i recimmend it to all
Kaitlyn M.
Wyckoff, NJ
This mask exfoliates my face while leaving it smooth, although it did not love the scent it was a overall good product
Tatyana W.
I have tried this product once. I have really oily skin and it just did not do the actual trick for me as I hoped for.
Valentina  V.
Chico, CA
This product smells amazing and i can feel the difference this this item compared to others it helps my skin tighten up
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.