BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Marisela A.
Mesa, AZ
Good product works well. Good consistency to apply, easy to use.. Nice clean feeling after I used the mask.
Cheryl T.
It was ok but it really wasn't what I was looking for. I'm interested in a peel off mask that moisturizers
Megan J.
This mask was very soothing during use and then left my skin feeling lighter, more evenly toned and softer.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Great product,leaves skin feeling fresh and clean!!!! I only used it once so I really couldn't the results.
Sherry R.
Powhatan Point
I love this product! It works well and is really reasonably priced. I will definitely purchase this again.
Chelsea L.
Worked very well worth my skin, and didn't irritate it as I have sensitive skin. Left skin smooth and clean
Victoria O.
Sanger, CA
It makes the skin look radiant. It feels a bit weird on but the after feeling is great and you feel clean.
Joselin V.
North Andover, MA
I have used this before love the way it feels after. My face feels clean and fresh and the price is great.
beatriz a.
Hi guys! great for spending the night before bed, the results come in the first few months.It's okay. like
anne f.
PRODUTO DE BOA QUALIDADE. DEIXA A PELE GOTOSA.... HIDRATA E HIPERTONIA A PELE DEIXANDO A MACIA E AVELUDADA
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.