BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kaeleigh H.
Kaeleigh H.
very hydrating, but did break me out. Smells great but it would be better if it had more of a cooling sensation
Rikki B.
Rikki B.
Kincaid, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask leaved your skin feeling soft and refreshed compared to other masks i have tried.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Leaves skin super soft amd works wonders I absolutely love it amazing mask for skin everyon should check it out
Kate K.
Kate K.
It is very refreshing and makes my face feel cool and refreshed. I enjoy this product, and would recommend it.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Love it did wonders for my skin. I used it for a while it made my skin smooth and healthy.
Debora A.
Debora A.
Great stuff! Gets your skin super clean. I would recommend it to anyone with skin troubles!
gigi s.
gigi s.
napa
feels great on the skin i love the way my skin feels after and it really helped get moisture back into my skin
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. My skin is smoother, and my pores are smaller.
Haven P.
Haven P.
Absolutely loved this!!! Loved loved loved it!! Would definitely repurchase in the future.
Becky P.
Becky P.
This is a good product. I like that the company is eco friendly and doesn't include parabens in its products.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?