BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Judy
I just started using this about a week ago. So it hasn't done anything to me. So I can't really rate this.
Roshni P.
Great mask for hydrating your skin. Easy to put on and take off would recommend if it wasn't so expensive.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Great product,leaves skin feeling fresh and clean!!!! I only used it once so I really couldn't the results.
Chelsea L.
Worked very well worth my skin, and didn't irritate it as I have sensitive skin. Left skin smooth and clean
Ashlee F.
Whitman, MA
THE BEST PRODUCT ON THE SHELF AT TARGET 💛💛💛💛💛 OBSESSED! It makes your face soooooo soft and smells so nice.
anne f.
PRODUTO DE BOA QUALIDADE. DEIXA A PELE GOTOSA.... HIDRATA E HIPERTONIA A PELE DEIXANDO A MACIA E AVELUDADA
Emma M.
I got this face mask a long time ago and just started using it. It works great!!! I would highly recommend
Yajaira F.
Los Angeles, CA
This brand is great in general. This Mack feels great and it leaves skin super soft. Bought it at Walgreens
Cheryl T.
It was ok but it really wasn't what I was looking for. I'm interested in a peel off mask that moisturizers
Alba R.
Rochester, NY
it's awesome moisturizes your skin makes it feel smooth ... also keep it in for about 15-20 minutes tops .
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.