BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jamela S.
Jamela S.
This mask clears my face I absolutely love this I use it every single day I will definitely be buying this again
Savanna P.
Savanna P.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated but does not do well to treat acne
Katie B.
Katie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Left my skin very soft and healthy looking, it's really good but I've definitely had better.
Cecily V.
Cecily V.
I love love love this product for what it's promised it followed through I would definitely use again and again.
Adrienne D.
Adrienne D.
Smells good and made my skin feel extremely soft! I would definitely reccommend this product
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Love the fresh feeling it leaves on my skin after washing my face, feels clean and hydrated. Wash face once. Day
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Leaves skin super soft amd works wonders I absolutely love it amazing mask for skin everyon should check it out
Yanise B.
Yanise B.
miami
Muy buena para mi tipo de piel, lo recomiendo 1000% es excelente, buena calidad y accesible
Kaeleigh H.
Kaeleigh H.
very hydrating, but did break me out. Smells great but it would be better if it had more of a cooling sensation
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mooreville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product was good. Made my face feel smooth after using. Worth the price you pay for it.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?