BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
taina m.
it's okay i just didn't like the texture it had and i wish it was a bit more smooth but can't beat the price
Gabi B.
Iron City, TN
This stuff is amazing I use it 2/3 times a week. It refreshes my face and helps with acne scar and blemishes
Helena P.
Senti minha pele fabulosa, é um excelente produto. E de confiança, não tenho medo algum de usar este produto.
Aaliyah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fsviaal mask didn't do anything for me or my daughter..i haven't notice any change or for my daughter..
Paloma F.
Taboão da Serra - SP
Produto super incrível, o´timo para pele e cuidados diários. Ótimo para todos os tipos de pele. Adoro demais.
Edith M.
It smells amazing and I use it after a long day when I'm taking a bath. Whenever I put this on it relaxes me.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Great product,leaves skin feeling fresh and clean!!!! I only used it once so I really couldn't the results.
Marisela A.
Mesa, AZ
Good product works well. Good consistency to apply, easy to use.. Nice clean feeling after I used the mask.
Judy
I just started using this about a week ago. So it hasn't done anything to me. So I can't really rate this.
beatriz a.
Hi guys! great for spending the night before bed, the results come in the first few months.It's okay. like
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?