BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kaeleigh H.
very hydrating, but did break me out. Smells great but it would be better if it had more of a cooling sensation
Nicole A.
Love this mask! Super moisturizing and great for sensitive skin, will use again! Good for weekly and daily use
Mina S.
Elk Grove, CA
A little bit irritating on the face with its overly drying clay base but overall did help clear my skin a bit.
Helena P.
Senti minha pele fabulosa, é um excelente produto. E de confiança, não tenho medo algum de usar este produto.
Edith M.
It smells amazing and I use it after a long day when I'm taking a bath. Whenever I put this on it relaxes me.
taina m.
it's okay i just didn't like the texture it had and i wish it was a bit more smooth but can't beat the price
Becky P.
This is a good product. I like that the company is eco friendly and doesn't include parabens in its products.
Aaliyah P.
This fsviaal mask didn't do anything for me or my daughter..i haven't notice any change or for my daughter..
Paloma F.
Taboão da Serra - SP
Produto super incrível, o´timo para pele e cuidados diários. Ótimo para todos os tipos de pele. Adoro demais.
Gabi B.
Iron City, TN
This stuff is amazing I use it 2/3 times a week. It refreshes my face and helps with acne scar and blemishes
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.