BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Joanna V.
Watertown
This mask made feel like a new person it felt kinda foamy to me. It made me feel fresh and calm. I recommend
Shelsey G.
Daphne, AL
This is a decent product. It's definitely affordable and my skin did feel cleaner and softer after using it.
Very good, left my face feeling really good and I enjoyed having it on as well. I felt very at peace with it
Gabi B.
Iron City, TN
This stuff is amazing I use it 2/3 times a week. It refreshes my face and helps with acne scar and blemishes
Bianka C.
Alexandria, VA
Always keep some of this scrub handy! It's very rough so be gentle when you apply. A little goes a long way.
taina m.
it's okay i just didn't like the texture it had and i wish it was a bit more smooth but can't beat the price
Krinza P.
Richardson
This is one of my favs!!! I haven't used in a while but it leaves my skin looking really healthy and smoooth
Emily M.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this mask - it's gentle and doesn't irritate my skin at all and feels refreshing once I wash it off.
Laura T.
Love this mask. Leaves skin feeling so clean, hydrated, and smooth. Instant difference in the way skin feels!
Jessica H.
Quincy, IL
I liked it didn't dry out my face or break it out like some other products have. Smelled good will use again
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.