BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Joanna V.
Watertown
This mask made feel like a new person it felt kinda foamy to me. It made me feel fresh and calm. I recommend
Jacqueline L.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Okay mask. Felt like it didn't take away as much dirt and grime from my pores as a lot other masks i've used.
Scarlet G.
Coral Gables
I love this mask for removing impurities from my skin. I use it at least twice a month to keep my skin fresh.
Helena P.
Senti minha pele fabulosa, é um excelente produto. E de confiança, não tenho medo algum de usar este produto.
Angelica O.
Kansas City, MO
Love all the Alba botanica products! Left my skin feeling new because of how clean and soft it ended up being
Jessica H.
Quincy, IL
I liked it didn't dry out my face or break it out like some other products have. Smelled good will use again
Lorena R.
I absolutely love how this product leaves my face looking and feeling healthy and AWESOME and ohhh so young❤
Jenylee N.
Love this product! After I use it my face is smooth. I got it on sale at target and I'm glad I purchased it.
Very good, left my face feeling really good and I enjoyed having it on as well. I felt very at peace with it
Paloma F.
Taboão da Serra - SP
Produto super incrível, o´timo para pele e cuidados diários. Ótimo para todos os tipos de pele. Adoro demais.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.