BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Mccall, ID
Love the deep sea mask! Makes you feel silky smooth afterwards! Fresh new skin feeling
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Definitely a good face mask. Though I was iffy about it at first,I was very satisfied with it and the way it worked.
Brisa C.
Brisa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love it organic, good smell, got the job done. It dried my skin a bit but i would definitely recommend this product.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Bangor, ME
First off I love how natural Alba Botanica products are. I've only used the deep sea mask a few times but every time
Carol S.
Carol S.
Super refrescante...super recomendo...uso sempre ,deu super certo na minha pele..super recomendo
Anu C.
Anu C.
Louisville, KY
It soothes the skin and gives instant glow. You can see the results better after 24 hours. Increase the complexion.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Homestead
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente crema ! Uno de los mejores de productos que he usado , natural y perfecto !
Leelee G.
Leelee G.
Joplin, MO
I heard a lot about this product, and finally decided to try it while at a friend's one day, and i was pleasantly surprised with how amazing it made my skin feel afterwards.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Very nice product great quality for the price would recommend to others looking for a product at a reasonable price
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Made my skin soft but it didn't help clear my acne. I Wouldn't recommend this as a skin clearing product.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?