BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kêell V.
Além de ser um produto natural eu amei porque deixou minha pele renovada, hidratada. essa mascara é excelente.
Niye A.
Gives the skin a very dewy glowy look while also mattifying my oily spots. Got rid of dark spots after 2 weeks.
Kate K.
It is very refreshing and makes my face feel cool and refreshed. I enjoy this product, and would recommend it.
Rose B.
jacksonville, FL
After doing the mask my face felt super clean and fresh, it did feel a little clayish' but overall it was great
Angela S.
Tried this product first time and I loved it! I use it once a week and I noticed that I don't breakout as much.
Mariana S.
Very good! Muito skin get Very soft after using it. Love It!!! ❤😍 Recommend It to everyone who have a dry skin
Mina S.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit irritating on the face with its overly drying clay base but overall did help clear my skin a bit.
Kaeleigh H.
very hydrating, but did break me out. Smells great but it would be better if it had more of a cooling sensation
gigi s.
napa
feels great on the skin i love the way my skin feels after and it really helped get moisture back into my skin
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this one! One of the best face masks i have used! It has a light scent and it is easy to apply.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.