BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ericka M.
Ericka M.
Fort Worth, TX
This facial mask is amazing it leaves my face soft without feeling greasy and it smells great too
I personally love this face mask, It's very moisturizing and smooth for all skin types. I use it one or twice a week.
Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.
Bessemer
Very nice made my skin feel very refreshed! Would defiantly recommend for anybody with oily skin!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Leaves skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. Great scent and very colorful packaging. Great product for all skin types
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Cool, calming, totally effective! I really "felt" my pores opening up, and my face felt so smooth and cleansed after!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Valdez, AK
This product always left my skin feeling soft and rejuvenated! It smells fantastic too!
Brisa C.
Brisa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love it organic, good smell, got the job done. It dried my skin a bit but i would definitely recommend this product.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Bangor, ME
First off I love how natural Alba Botanica products are. I've only used the deep sea mask a few times but every time
Carol S.
Carol S.
Super refrescante...super recomendo...uso sempre ,deu super certo na minha pele..super recomendo
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tried this product for the first time a few days ago, it wasnt the best but still worked great!!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?