BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kaeleigh H.
very hydrating, but did break me out. Smells great but it would be better if it had more of a cooling sensation
Nicole A.
Love this mask! Super moisturizing and great for sensitive skin, will use again! Good for weekly and daily use
Kate K.
It is very refreshing and makes my face feel cool and refreshed. I enjoy this product, and would recommend it.
Rita R.
My face feels so refreshing after I use this. My skin looks clearer. I use this everyday. It's my at home spa.
Michelle O.
Leaves skin super soft amd works wonders I absolutely love it amazing mask for skin everyon should check it out
B C.
I use this all the time! I especially like it for drying out though zits. It's super creamy and not too drying
Marcy T.
I love Alba Botanical products, including their facial masks. It makes your face incredibly soft, and clean.
Lorena R.
I absolutely love how this product leaves my face looking and feeling healthy and AWESOME and ohhh so young❤
Anna G.
Always clears up problem acne areas. It is so refreshing and really cleans out your pores. I love the smell.
Jenylee N.
Love this product! After I use it my face is smooth. I got it on sale at target and I'm glad I purchased it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.