BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Brittany S.
Made my skin feel refreshed and tightened. Was easy to use and also clean off my face, would definitely use again
Haley B.
Austell
This is a really wonderful product. I highly recommend! I could definitely feel some improvements after one use.
Loren P.
Made my skin really soft. Smell was nice. Consistency was great. Easy to apply. Very affordable. Will repurchase.
Mariana S.
Very good! Muito skin get Very soft after using it. Love It!!! ❤😍 Recommend It to everyone who have a dry skin
Kate K.
It is very refreshing and makes my face feel cool and refreshed. I enjoy this product, and would recommend it.
Clarissa A.
I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. My skin is smoother, and my pores are smaller.
Katie B.
California City
Loveeeeee this! Facial mask makes you feel refreshed so that you can just sit and relax it the tub with it on!
Angela S.
Tried this product first time and I loved it! I use it once a week and I noticed that I don't breakout as much.
Nicole A.
Love this mask! Super moisturizing and great for sensitive skin, will use again! Good for weekly and daily use
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although very smooth and exfoliating, I did not care for the smell! It feels very refreshing and invigorating!
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?