BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Berkley, MA
This being on the lower price scale I was impressed with it. Anything containing sea materials is awesome for the skin.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Shelbyville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love alba botanica and how natural their products are. This made my face feel so clean.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
York
Great product. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and smooth after I rinse the product off.
Thomas L.
Thomas L.
It makes my skin feel very good and I like the type of products that make my face look more bright and clear. Thank you
Iris C.
Iris C.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I haven't tried but I will love to
I use the cheapest kind Garnia Revlon and other time but never use this one before
Loriangely D.
Loriangely D.
Trenton, NJ
It's amazing it leaves my skin feelin fresh and smooth... I love it and would love to use it again
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Amazing product, feels like my pores get the cleanse they need and it leaves my face feeling soft!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Rochester , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! It makes your face so smooth and really gives you that deep clean feel.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Huntsville
Smell is interesting and the mask left a clean feeling. I would, for sure, try it again.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lexington , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mask felt refreshment but I don't feel like it made s difference in my skin overall.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?