BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sofia G.
Love the fresh feeling it leaves on my skin after washing my face, feels clean and hydrated. Wash face once. Day
a H.
This is great for when your skin is acting up and you have really oily skin. I would 100% try this product again.
Paula M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Alba because they are cruelty free as well as have natural ingredients, this is something I really value.
Savanna Y.
Love this product! It is awesome! I love how soft my skin felt after using it! I would definitely use this again!
Cecily V.
I love love love this product for what it's promised it followed through I would definitely use again and again.
Sherry H.
Mcsherrytowm,Pa
This product makes my face felling refreshed and looking great. I highly recommend everyone uses this every day .
Crystal F.
Works good. My skin felt clean after using. Definitely will use it again. Love the feeling of a fresh clean face!
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this product. Looks like it would be very refreshing. Ive seen noth but good reviews for this
Hatti H.
Love love love love love it so much it's a really good mask and it you have dry skin it's really good for you!!!!
Brittany S.
Made my skin feel refreshed and tightened. Was easy to use and also clean off my face, would definitely use again
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?