BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Dallas, TX
Perfectly cleans the skin, does not cause irritation, pleasant to the touch and smells good. se a very very long time
Lydia O.
Lydia O.
Canyon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this face mask, loved the fresh clean feel it left on my face after washing it off!!
Melody W.
Melody W.
I absolutely love the Abla Botanica brand as a whole and this defiantly is one of my absolute favorite products by them!
Lily B.
Lily B.
Greeneville, TN
It will leavr your face feeling clean and refreshed without drying out your skin. I love this stuff.
Jhennifer Gisela B.
Jhennifer Gisela B.
Saint-Georges de l'Oyapock
Esse produto e muito bom .Vcs que não testaram ainda vcs precisam testar
E muito bom mesmo
Kaylee Y.
Kaylee Y.
I works really good for my face! Def something I like to use! Cleanse you face and my face feels awesome after using it!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Shelbyville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love alba botanica and how natural their products are. This made my face feel so clean.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
York
Great product. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and smooth after I rinse the product off.
Camron M.
Camron M.
Louisville, KY
I didn't care for this product. It made my face red and itchy. Maybe I was allergic to it
Susan H.
Susan H.
Selma, CA
Leaves your skin feeling clean and revitalized. Without over drying your skin. Left my skin smooth.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?