BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sherry H.
Mcsherrytowm,Pa
This product makes my face felling refreshed and looking great. I highly recommend everyone uses this every day .
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
I would love to try it!!! I just can imagine the smell like deep waters... whatever ! Does anybody try it brfore?
Rania B.
Manahawkin
This leaves the skin feeling fresh and not dry. Sometimes I get very oil and the mask makes my skin feel so good
Jamela S.
This mask clears my face I absolutely love this I use it every single day I will definitely be buying this again
Ana S.
Gostei muito do produto e usaria de novo com certeza. Muita qualidade e cobertura, indicaria para os meus amigos.
Heather L.
Williston, ND
This is a pretty decent mask. A little spendy. But, the company is a good one and I trust their ingredient list.
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Love love love this one! One of the best face masks i have used! It has a light scent and it is easy to apply.
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
So easy to apply and wash off. It gave my skin a beautiful glow after removing. Skin felt hydrated and supple.
Mina S.
Elk Grove, CA
A little bit irritating on the face with its overly drying clay base but overall did help clear my skin a bit.
Rose B.
Jacksonville, FL
After doing the mask my face felt super clean and fresh, it did feel a little clayish' but overall it was great
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.