BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Amanda B.
Buffalo, NY
I liked this products but it did not get rid of any black heads. My face did not feel dry afterwards which was really nice
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
Used this with my daughter and we loved it. The scent was subtle and our faces were super smooth. Love this product so much
Selena P.
I am a forever lover of this mask! It is easy to apply, smells so fresh, and leaves your skin looking and feeling amazing.
Jess F.
Clearfield, UT
I love face masks. I've used the deep sea one many times. It's not too thick and made my skin feel soooo soft after.
Hunter D.
Windermere, FL
One of my favorite brands of all time. Everything about this company screams amazing. I love the way this feels on my face
Leah L.
Charlotte, TN
This mask does wonders for large pores. It dries them out and shrink them like nobodies business. Absolutely love this mask
Shanna P.
EL PASO, TX
Works great, easy to use, and definitely cleanses. My face felt incredibly clean after using. I would recommend this.
lorena a.
oxnard, CA
Anything Alba I enjoy. It feels like your face is being taken care of. You feel refresh. The cost is a bit too much though
Argentina F.
I love this facial Mask because it's natural and I have really sensitive skin. It is also very economical and easy to find.
Kelsey P.
Fort Mill, SC
Definitely a favorite skin care line in general. I particularly love this mask. It leaves my skin silky smooth and radiant!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.