BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ally E.
Love this mask and recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried a scrub before. Makes your skin feel so open and light.
Amy F.
I really like this mask because it made my skin really soft. I would recommend this and definitely would buy again!
Shiann M.
Palmerton, PA
I've only used this once so I don't have much to say other than my face we'd hella soft when I took off the mask 😍😍
Kristina C.
Great product 10/10 recommend. My face feels so clean and young. Tight and rejuvenated and the smell is great too!
miranda c.
Brawley, CA
I love how this mask leaves my face especially after a long day I put some on and makes my face feel fresh and new.
Gennarose P.
Smells lovely, consistency is smooth and easy to shmear on your face, and it made my skin feel clean and balanced.
Riley G.
Argyle, TX
i liked this face mask a lot, it was a little thin for my liking. i want something that covers as well as cleanses.
Anu C.
Louisville, KY
It soothes the skin and gives instant glow. You can see the results better after 24 hours. Increase the complexion.
Marsha P.
This mask leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth! I love it! I use it once a week as party of my skincare regimen!
Jarency G.
481 platantion Rd Sw smyrna GA
It really works . After you put it your skin feels better.Also it helps your skin a lot if you have dry skin, etc.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.