• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
keshia o.
I love it thank you so much for making this product this product work so well and it doesn't leave my skin hard after!!!!
Melody W.
I absolutely love the Abla Botanica brand as a whole and this defiantly is one of my absolute favorite products by them!
Andrea L.
really is fantastic, i recommed this. it's my favority facial mask is very good and your price is very well, i love this
Lindsey B.
Im a skin mask fanatic! Love alba products and use other skincare from their line too. Very affordable and great quality.
Erin M.
Kansas City
I just started using this and it leaves my face so smooth and clean and tight. It never feels dried out which is great!
Kaitlyn M.
Wyckoff, NJ
This mask exfoliates my face while leaving it smooth, although it did not love the scent it was a overall good product
Tracy H.
New bedford
I thought the alba botanicals worked well and left my skin feeling smooth and soft.I t did seem to brighten it as well.
Gabriell C.
Johnstown , PA
amazing mask to use and low cost. Available at most grocery stores. use once a week for smooth and clean looking skin !
Stephanie T.
New Orleans, LA
It cleanses my skin really well and leaves it feeling really clean and smooth. Washes away all the dirt even my make up
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This mask smells amazing and won't dry out your skin which are a combo for me !!! And is very gentle on the skin
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.