BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Rania B.
Manahawkin
This leaves the skin feeling fresh and not dry. Sometimes I get very oil and the mask makes my skin feel so good
Marissa D.
I love this stuff! It stays on for a while before it dries which I like and it’s very thick clay mask works great
I sarah D.
Loveland, OH
Seriously, the deep sea mask was amazing.
My face was left smooth and really helped with my black heads as well!
Jamela S.
This mask clears my face I absolutely love this I use it every single day I will definitely be buying this again
Amanda B.
This one is ok. I don't love the smell and it didn't make my skin feel as good as others I've tried in the past.
Sherry H.
Mcsherrytowm,Pa
This product makes my face felling refreshed and looking great. I highly recommend everyone uses this every day .
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
I would love to try it!!! I just can imagine the smell like deep waters... whatever ! Does anybody try it brfore?
Sofia G.
Love the fresh feeling it leaves on my skin after washing my face, feels clean and hydrated. Wash face once. Day
Cecily V.
I love love love this product for what it's promised it followed through I would definitely use again and again.
Hatti H.
Love love love love love it so much it's a really good mask and it you have dry skin it's really good for you!!!!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.