BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Buffalo, NY
I liked this products but it did not get rid of any black heads. My face did not feel dry afterwards which was really nice
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this anything with sea salt is great for your skin. I have used this quiet a bit.
Paulina D.
Paulina D.
Lakeland, FL
Loved it made my skin feel fresh and smooth. Would definitely recommend to everyone. Well priced for quantity and quality
Ambhur L.
Ambhur L.
Walla Walla, WA
Made my face feel clean and refreshed. .seemed to get a lot of the dead skin and dirt out of my pores
Mary D.
Mary D.
salem, OH
I try new masks all the time! This one was not my favorite but it was a good one! Would recommend it!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Taylors, SC
I used the facial cleanser and it was okay for the first few times that I used it then it was not great for my oily skin.
Melania H.
Melania H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! The sent of this mask is very fresh. My skin feels great after I use it.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Addison
Makes my skin feel like I've taken years of damage off. Couldn't recommend anything better!
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is ok. I don't love the smell and it didn't make my skin feel as good as others I've tried in the past.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Dallas, TX
Perfectly cleans the skin, does not cause irritation, pleasant to the touch and smells good. se a very very long time
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?