BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Emma S.
Emma S.
The Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask is a great mask! It makes you feel super refreshed and clean! It was a pretty good value and nice packaging! I found it online and at Target! I would highly recommend it if anyone wants to feel super refreshed!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
I found out about this brand a few years ago. I've been using their stuff ever since. This is one of the few brands that I've purchased multiple products from. This face mask really helps to clean out my pores and leaves my face feeling super clean.
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
This face mask is perfect for when you want to skip the spa and still look like you went. The smell is wonderful. You can feel the product changing your face. It's not too harsh and not too light. It does it's job to clean and make your face better.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask is a product that I used once a few months ago. It was effective, but it was similar to many other facial asks out there. It was a pretty good value and mostly gentle on my skin. I would recommend this to others.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA
This face mask cleans pores deeply without drying out skin. I like to leave it on for a few minutes while I enjoy a bubble bath then wash off for smooth, refreshed skin. I wish you got more for your money but overall I think it is a good purchase.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have used this product a couple times and it just makes my face feel so smooth and soft. It is very gentle and leaves your skin glowing. It met and exceeded my expectations from the first use. The price is great and the smell is really pleasant.
Pauline B.
Pauline B.
King, NC
What a great product.. It made my face feel amazing afterwards! It was easy to apply and it wasn't harsh on the skin! Overall a great product and I would definitely buy this product again! Maybe get a few friends together and have a facial party!
Promise J.
Promise J.
Rockwood, TN
This mask helped to get rid of a few blemished areas as well as the dry patches around my nose. It was suitable for my middle aged skin as well as my daughter's teenage skin. We keep Alba products in our home because we have great luck with them!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Wilmington, OH
This Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask works pretty good. It has been effective, by making my face feel overall refreshing and cleaner. I bought this product from a friend and I love it. would buy it again if when I come upon in in a store!
Migdalia R.
Migdalia R.
Brooklyn, NY
I had a sample bottle of this brand, honestly I was disappointed upon using this mask. Heavy scent, and it dried out my face. I wasn't to upset because I didn't pay for it and samples are for testing but I would not buy this in the future.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?