BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sara T.
I actually love this product. You won't see a huge difference in your pores, but it's great for breakouts around that time of the month. It does help even out the complexion and sooth/prevent breakouts. The best thing about this mask is that it's quick to dry. I put it on before shower and rise off during. Very smooth to apply and doesn't take much.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this facial it's good to me I try this is my first time I use and nice packaging good value price is good I put in the night when I am relax an one hour and the effective to use it's good I recommend to other people who like and need put facial an glad
Marlo T.
Great price for a great product!  I've only purchased this product once because it lasts a long time.  It keeps pores clean and skin feeling smooth.  I purchased this item from Target.  From the few times I've used it, it seems like it is working.  I would purchase this product again.
Samantha G.
This is a must have!! Very affordable. I bought mine at #Wal-Mart for about 8$ and its super great!100% vegetarian ingredients,No animal testing &
NO parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances. Leaves ur face feeling super fresh led and evens out skin tone.
Emily A.
This is hands down my favorite facial mask.  I am a highschool teacher and come home from work, put it on, put some music on and it helps refresh me after a long day.  It also leaves my face looking younger and smooth.  The smell is nice, it feels clean and it doesn't burn or leave my skin red. I have tried many other facial masks (I am kind of a facial mask junkie) and this one is by far the best (even compared to expensive brands from Whole Foods).  Love it.
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
Wasn't that great. I felt a little refreshed after use but the product felt pasty and Dried my skin out. I purchased it at Target. I was disappointed. The packaging was decent but nothing special.  I wouldn't buy it again.
Allie M.
Freeport, NY
First off the smell of this product is out of this world. Second I love wha it does for my skin. I have normal skin to dry skin. It gets rid of my dry skin it is also very hydrating which I was suprised. I thought it would be drying but it is far from that. I would recommend anyone who has normal to dry skin to use it.
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
I used this the other day and oh my god I don't think I can say how amazing this mask is. It works beautifully and I could be happier with how my skin looks. I couldn't believe how much better my face looks and feels after using this. My fiance even asked what I did to make my skin look so beautiful.
Octavio D.
This produc has a very strong texture, and the fragance is very nice to us. It smells like commercial soap, the ingredients must be strong,how good it or caused me no allergic reaction, but i would not recommend it.
Allyson S.
East Boston
I have super sensitive skin, and this mask was gentle enough to not irritate it. It smells amazing, is a fair price for the amount of uses you get and it made my skin super soft. I would definitely buy it again- it's a bit messy until you get used to using it, but that's my issue, not Alba's.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.