BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1912)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Bryanna R.
I love this product.  I felt that it helped my deep pores a lot more than other products that I have tried.  I thought it was fairly priced compared to other masks.  I will be buying this product again!  Highly recommended and it didn't dry out my skin!
Claire F.
Columbus
One of the easiest masks to use. It's refreshing and great for a quick mask. I'm not so sure it does what claims to do, but I believe it helped even my skin tone slightly. There are better masks out there for deep pore cleansing especially for the price point.
Farah S.
Pittsburg
I been using Alba face wash for quite sometimes now. Alba is affordable  face wash that gives that freshness on your skin. Helps eliminate oily skin, dirt and leaves fresh healthy looking skin. No dull feeling...very light and gentle face wash i ever used.
Courtney L.
Thornton , CO
I’m a really big fan of this mask! The texture is beautiful and it glides on like a dream. I am a mask-a-Holic and this one really surprised me especially for the lower cost! This made my skin feel great- not dry or tight in the slightest. Definitely recommend this!
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
My skin is very sensitive so the fact that I can even use this says something positive. That said, I really didn’t notice any results after about a month of use and gave up on it. My skin seemed clean after use, but beyond that my skin was the same. Dry and dull. I don’t hate it but I don’t love it.
Gabrielle G.
I love all clay face masks, I have yet to try one I don’t like. The packaging is fairly plain. I purchased from Walmart. It was my first time using it and I love when my face feels tight and firm & not greasy after I wash off a face mask. Will use again!
Aubrey M.
Clarksville
Wow! This product is AMAZING! I bought this product a few months ago while I was having issues with my skin being dry and oily in certain areas. With only one use of this product I no longer have any skin difficulties. This product is super affordable
Stacy O.
Rio Rancho
It’s been a minute since I used this mask, but it had a nice richness to it and it didn’t make my skin feel so tight (while on) that I was in a panic. When I washed it off my skin did feel skittle softer and brighter. It’s not my go-to, but it’s a mask I don’t mind alternating with others.
De'Anna B.
Clovis
This product leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, as well as looking blemish free. I use this product often and love it. My husband even uses it. I have oily skin and my husband has dry skin. I would say that it works well for all skin types.
Meg F.
This product was absolutely amazing it felt so good on my face and I absolutely love mask even though I use sheet masks also this mask was amazing I've kind of prefer in the way these types of mask more. Was a great product and a great formula.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.