BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sharon L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask is a product that I used once a few months ago. It was effective, but it was similar to many other facial asks out there. It was a pretty good value and mostly gentle on my skin. I would recommend this to others.
Danielle C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have used this product a couple times and it just makes my face feel so smooth and soft. It is very gentle and leaves your skin glowing. It met and exceeded my expectations from the first use. The price is great and the smell is really pleasant.
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA
This face mask cleans pores deeply without drying out skin. I like to leave it on for a few minutes while I enjoy a bubble bath then wash off for smooth, refreshed skin. I wish you got more for your money but overall I think it is a good purchase.
Pauline B.
King, NC
What a great product.. It made my face feel amazing afterwards! It was easy to apply and it wasn't harsh on the skin! Overall a great product and I would definitely buy this product again! Maybe get a few friends together and have a facial party!
Promise J.
Rockwood, TN
This mask helped to get rid of a few blemished areas as well as the dry patches around my nose. It was suitable for my middle aged skin as well as my daughter's teenage skin. We keep Alba products in our home because we have great luck with them!
Jessica T.
Wilmington, OH
This Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask works pretty good. It has been effective, by making my face feel overall refreshing and cleaner. I bought this product from a friend and I love it. would buy it again if when I come upon in in a store!
L. P.
Apex, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this a few times here and there it is definitely a good facial mask left my skin smooth and clear looking. I think this product was overall gentle on the skin and I do like the packaging of this product I would purchase it again.
Migdalia R.
Brooklyn, NY
I had a sample bottle of this brand, honestly I was disappointed upon using this mask. Heavy scent, and it dried out my face. I wasn't to upset because I didn't pay for it and samples are for testing but I would not buy this in the future.
Ashley H.
I thought it was nice. It feels good on the skin and I like the way my skin looks after using it. Alba is a nice brand as well. I think the effects are short term though (but aren't all facial masks?). Overall it is a pretty nice product.
Justina M.
Pittsburgh, PA
There are few brands I buy to use on my face and Alba is my favorite. This mask is great to get a deep clean, I'd probably use it once or twice a week. It definitely made me feel like my pores got a deeper clean and I would buy it again.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?