BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
This is one of my favorite masks, and I also like to use it as a spot treatment. I find it to be very effective as a spot treatment, especially on my chin and around my nose when it gets oily. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, and it doesn't get flaky after it has hardens.
Marcasia P.
Greer
Purchased at: Walmart
I loveddd this face mask . It was so good and gentle on my skin and I didn’t have no break out . It has very nice packaging and it met my expectations . I was looking for something to clean my skin very well and I found what I was looking for I will definitely buy again
Farah S.
Pittsburg
I been using Alba face wash for quite sometimes now. Alba is affordable  face wash that gives that freshness on your skin. Helps eliminate oily skin, dirt and leaves fresh healthy looking skin. No dull feeling...very light and gentle face wash i ever used.
Courtney L.
Thornton , CO
I’m a really big fan of this mask! The texture is beautiful and it glides on like a dream. I am a mask-a-Holic and this one really surprised me especially for the lower cost! This made my skin feel great- not dry or tight in the slightest. Definitely recommend this!
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
My skin is very sensitive so the fact that I can even use this says something positive. That said, I really didn’t notice any results after about a month of use and gave up on it. My skin seemed clean after use, but beyond that my skin was the same. Dry and dull. I don’t hate it but I don’t love it.
Solie S.
San Leandro, CA
It was by far one of my favorites because of how easy it is to use as well as great it smells! It was gentle and effective instantly feel like my face was cleansed! The package is cute and appealing to the eye! No need for improvement would for sure use again!
Gabrielle G.
I love all clay face masks, I have yet to try one I don’t like. The packaging is fairly plain. I purchased from Walmart. It was my first time using it and I love when my face feels tight and firm & not greasy after I wash off a face mask. Will use again!
Aubrey M.
Clarksville
Wow! This product is AMAZING! I bought this product a few months ago while I was having issues with my skin being dry and oily in certain areas. With only one use of this product I no longer have any skin difficulties. This product is super affordable
Danielle T.
San Antonio , TX
My skin feels so smooth and refreshed after using this mask. I’ve tried other Alba products and wasn’t really a fan, but I’ll continue to purchase this mask. My face is a bit red after using it, so I wouldn’t recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Zoey M.
This product leaves the face feeling very refreshed and bright. However, it is a little harsh so I would not recommend for people with more sensitive skin types. This is facial mask is very effective though, and I was definitely satisfied with it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?

Amazon