BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Valerie J.
ontario ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alba Botanica is the only line of skin care products that I use. I apply this mask two - three times a week, as a part my nightly cleansing routine. It helps to pull out deep down dirt and redefines my skin, giving it a dewy, soft look. I find it also helps to reduces the size of the pores on my nose, something I've only noticed as being a problem since starting getting older. I often receive compliments on how pretty my skin is, after I've used this mask the night before. No better satisfaction from a product then that, in my opinion. :)
Sarah P.
This entire line of even advanced products from Alba amazes me!! This mask states that it equalizes pigmentation for an even complexion...I have used it several times and notice more clarity every time I consistently use it! It is also hypo-allergenic, no parabans or animal testing and is 100% vegetarian!
Peyton N.
Sumter, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in LOVE with this mask!!! I am someone who has struggled with acne and discoloration, and I always look forward to using this product. It is very gentle, yet gives a very clean feeling. After using it, I can always count on my skin to look GREAT- the texture is very smooth, it has a certain glow, my redness is drastically reduced, the acne spots begin to clear up, and my skin feels overall very balanced. I recommend this product to a lot of my friends- especially for the price.
Samantha R.
It’s a good product, it does deep clean my face leaving my skin feeling fresh and soft at the same time. It removes most makeup that a facial wipe or cloth doesn’t because of the tiny beads added to cleans the face deeply
Alma M.
Love this mask! Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. The products are all natural. The smell is great and it’s easy to apply. No mess. It’s easy to wash off as well. It’s also very reasonable in price.
Claire D.
I used this product for a few months after receiving it as part of a gift basket. I loved the results for my particular skin...late 30's, pretty clear but dull skin. I needed something with the gentleness of a daily cleanser but more deep cleaning, and this definitely was it. Used about once a week, and I noticed increased brightness and clarity almost immediately. I will definitely buy it again!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Carolyn P.
Greeley
Not my favorite mask but it dries quickly and it gives that tight pulling feeling that makes it feel more like it’s working. I️ don’t notice much of a difference after using it but it’s good when you want a mask that dries quick.
Ghazal R.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was actually given this product from a friend with highly sensitive skin, and it didn't work out for her oddly enough as it caused a lot of redness for her skin. I actually liked it! It's a light mask, with a fragrance that I like, and it's a nice pick me up! The effects are not like Queen Helene mask such as tightening of skin, but overall I recommend.
Kaylee W.
This is a fun, classic face mask. I especially love that it is green! It makes me feel like I'm having one of those movie moments at a slumber party or like I'm at the spa! My sister always laughs when she sees me though. Its kinda funny, cause when the mask hardens, you cannot move you face much or it cracks so its like you have had plastic surgery!
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?