BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
100% vegetarian, no parabens, and no animal testing. Of course I had to try it. I have really dry skin that can become irritated with the wrong products but I had no irritation from this at all. I have eczema on my cheek and as you can see its red as it normally is but not irritated or badly inflamed. Some of the raised textures on my skin are even still white! The scent from this is a strong skincare smell that people might not like but I love it. I use this once a week as a nice treat when I'm doing my nails and my skin definitely had benefited. Great price!
Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN

One
of the many reasons I love Alba Botanicals is that they’ve brought
us AFFORDABLE skincare that is all natural. Most skincare brands mark
their products up by 500% which means I’m paying more for less.
This
deep sea facial mask is an example of a product that could be MUCH
more expensive. The ingredients are incredible, the feel is nothing
short of luxurious, and the results speak for themselves. It is SUPER
hydrating but also clarifying which means it stops my breakouts in
their tracks and actually prevents them from spreading. I
don’t love that it contains dimethicone,
not because silicones are bad for our skin (they’re actually great
at helping us retain moisture) but it does mean that they block other
products from absorbing. For that reason I recommend washing
your face AFTER you use this mask, THEN applying your
serums\moisturizer. Overall, I’m thrilled with the quality and
value of Alba products. They are cruelty,
sulfate, paraben, and synthetic
fragrance free. What’s not to like?
Jess C.
My skin looked okay the day after I used this mask (or maybe it was the day after that) which is why it's getting two stars. It's losing one star because while I had it on, there was a smell that started giving me a serious headache. I haven't ever experienced that before (this isn't my first time with this type of product) and I couldn't figure out what exactly it was that was bothering me, but I had to take the mask off early. It turns out that was probably a really good thing because the reason this got docked the other two stars is that my skin was reeeeeed, and it stayed pretty red for at least a day. I am used to my face going a little pink, but not like this, and it's usually gone within about a half hour, hour at the most. It was almost as if my skin had a slight chemical burn which hung around for the next 24-36 hours (through a whole host of hydrating and restorative treatments). I have used facemasks from this brand before and loved them, but there was something in this mask that my body just didn't react well to at all. Once the burn-like symptoms dissipated though my face looked alright I guess, it's just not something that I would ever let near my skin again.
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Love this brand & all of the produts available from the company. They come in great packaging, a fair price, can be found at most drugstores or online & the scent of this deep luxurious feeling mask is wonderful healthy combination. The name of the company sounds youthful & positive as well as. This mask ive boughten and only tried it 1 time but ill definitely consider purchasing & reccommending it too others too. Great reviews ive read as well which is what got me to try the mask & brand in the first place.
Sarah P.
This entire line of even advanced products from Alba amazes me!! This mask states that it equalizes pigmentation for an even complexion...I have used it several times and notice more clarity every time I consistently use it! It is also hypo-allergenic, no parabans or animal testing and is 100% vegetarian!
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Hate the smell of this, but it really does help shrink the size of my acne and it’s so affordable! I also love the ingredients in this, and the packaging helps you get every last bit out. If you let it dry completely it does start to flake off your face so watch out for that! The day after using this I have less redness and my acne looks smaller. Does sting a bit when applied on freshly washed skin.
Ashley D.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Love all of Alba Botanica products, I usually use the deep down detox Scrub but my store was out at the time so I got this instead. It definitely gets the job done but it's not quite as rough as the one I typically use but I guess that could make it better for more sensitive skin types. It smells really nice your skin is very soft afterwards, and it is not irritating. I always notice several of my clogged pores disappear after use
Samara S.
I have a love hate relationship with this mask because I usually prefer sheet masks, but I give this one a pass because it’s so good. This mask is extremely gentle on the skin. My skin always feels really soft after using this mask. After using this for the last couple of months I have noticed less redness on my face and my skin tone just looks more even al around
Vrinda B.
San Francisco
got this a few days ago, and have used it twice so far in combination with the Sea Mineral Cleansing Gel. I've already noticed a difference in my skin. It has reduced the appearance of pores in my T-zone, I hardly see any blackheads, and my skin is less oily. I cannot attest to it's effectiveness on dark spots, as that takes time, but after seeing the results so far, I've got hight hopes that this product will deliver.
Britney C.
Kansas City
I really like this product. I have very sensitive skin and this mask is one of the few that don't leave my face in burns. After using this, the face begins to clear up of acne, my pores shrink, and my face feels clean and refreshed. The only things I don't like about this is that the product is so thick, it's hard to squeeze out of the tube sometimes. And I'm not very fond of the smell. But I would recommend using it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.