BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Valerie J.
ontario ca
Alba Botanica is the only line of skin care products that I use. I apply this mask two - three times a week, as a part my nightly cleansing routine. It helps to pull out deep down dirt and redefines my skin, giving it a dewy, soft look. I find it also helps to reduces the size of the pores on my nose, something I've only noticed as being a problem since starting getting older. I often receive compliments on how pretty my skin is, after I've used this mask the night before. No better satisfaction from a product then that, in my opinion. :)
MONIQUE R.
Ormond beach, FL
I love using a face mask once a week.  I prefer to wash my face, apply the mask and then soak in a hot tub to allow the heat to open my pores so my skin is able to absorb the product.  Oftentimes products don't work properly because we don't apply them correctly.  This product was nice.  It left my skin clean, squeaky clean...I noticed a nice glow afterwards.
Sarah P.
This entire line of even advanced products from Alba amazes me!! This mask states that it equalizes pigmentation for an even complexion...I have used it several times and notice more clarity every time I consistently use it! It is also hypo-allergenic, no parabans or animal testing and is 100% vegetarian!
Britney C.
Kansas City
I really like this product. I have very sensitive skin and this mask is one of the few that don't leave my face in burns. After using this, the face begins to clear up of acne, my pores shrink, and my face feels clean and refreshed. The only things I don't like about this is that the product is so thick, it's hard to squeeze out of the tube sometimes. And I'm not very fond of the smell. But I would recommend using it.
Shannon C.
West Jefferson, NC
I love how my skin felt after trying this mask. My skin felt soft and firm not the painful dry or tight that normally accompanies this type of mask. It exfoliated my skin and there was no painful cracking or scrubbing when I washed it off. The smell was pleasant and I will definitely recommend this to friends not to mention be buying it for myself again
Hollynn F.
nottingham, NH
My skin is very sensitive so the fact that I can even use this says something positive. That said, I really didn’t notice any results after about a month of use and gave up on it. My skin seemed clean after use, but beyond that my skin was the same. Dry and dull. I don’t hate it but I don’t love it.
Florence V.
Miami
I love this product if you are a natural woman like me who love or enjoy natural products u will loved this but the only complaint I have for this one is the smell I don’t like the smell at all specially I’m pregnant I cannot take strong Nell but I it is a great product and vegan
Caroline B.
Marrero
I love this mask! Any time I have a breakout or uneven skin I put this mask on and it clears up within a day or 2! I have repurchased this mask over and over and the price is perfect for the amount of product you get! I will continue to buy this mask until I cant anymore.
Winston S.
Seriously the BEST exfoliator out there. I’ve tried so many brands and some expensive brands just to be disappointed with the results. But Alba is the winner!!! I’ve been using it for 2 years and counting. I even give it as gifts to friends and now they are obsessed too!  It’s inexpensive and luxurious! Also love the fact it’s free of all those harsh cosmetic chemicals and parabens. It’s an exfoliator you can use everyday! It doesn’t dry your skin out and it’s a great for sensitive skin. I don’t know what I’d do without it!!!
Martha D.
Lancaster
This was Amazing. I was very happy with this product. It left my face feeling really refreshed and soft. The packaging is small enough to take with you when you travel. The price is really great. Not real expensive. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.