BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlba Botanica

Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

is it the best mask to get rid of acne?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask!
Product Highlights
I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again.in reviews
I would recommend this to a friend or family.in reviews
Maria D.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask uploaded by Maria D.
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask uploaded by Maria D.
I love alba botanica, I think their products got rid of my acne. I am attaching a before and after picture and you can definitely see how toned down the bumps are now.
Myrena T.
Dayton
My face felt amazing. . and it was actually glowing! Very nice packaging... Easy to use... Would definitely recommend this product. It did what it was suppose to. First time user and I was not disappointed... Will absolutely buy again!
De'Anna B.
Clovis
This product leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, as well as looking blemish free. I use this product often and love it. My husband even uses it. I have oily skin and my husband has dry skin. I would say that it works well for all skin types.
Kendra P.
Lindenwold, NJ
really helps with the complexion and hyperpigmentation of my skin. also leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. doesn’t burn or make my face cold like other masks, and feels safe. would recommend ❤️
Yuruarí H.
Me encantó.. huele delicioso y deja una sensación de frescura en la piel increíblemente espectacular
Angela S.
Tried this product first time and I loved it! I use it once a week and I noticed that I don't breakout as much.
Jessica O.
Athens, TN
Amazing. I was in need of a fresh new mask that would leave my skin feel g magnificent. This product does just that, and more. It has help even out my skin tone from past acne and sun spots.
Shrina M.
Boston
Loved how this made my face feel. I have fairly sensitive skin so I am picky with what I use but I love this mask. No irritation or redness after. Fiancé said skin was glowing next morning and decided to give it a try himself. He loved it!
Maria H.
Syracuse
I think this worked super well for my combination of oily and sometimes dry skin. It didn't over dry my face. Helped my adult acne and lightened some dark spots I heard from acne scars.
Abigail C.
Dalton, GA
This is one of my favorite drug store brand face washes. Since it is a scrub, I use it every other day and a gentle cleanser between scrub washes. This leaves my clean so soft and is amazing in conjunction with other alba botanical facial products. The price is affordable and you don’t need a lot of it each wash to get the job done. Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...