BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1985)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
100% vegetarian, no parabens, and no animal testing. Of course I had to try it. I have really dry skin that can become irritated with the wrong products but I had no irritation from this at all. I have eczema on my cheek and as you can see its red as it normally is but not irritated or badly inflamed. Some of the raised textures on my skin are even still white! The scent from this is a strong skincare smell that people might not like but I love it. I use this once a week as a nice treat when I'm doing my nails and my skin definitely had benefited. Great price!
courtney r.
This is one of my favorite masks for when I’m ashamed of myself lmao. I try very hard to not pick at my skin- I mean we all know the repercussions of it, sometimes I still cave knowing in that moment, i fcked up😂😅
When that happens this is my lifesaver! It helps my angry skin calm down, it feels like it hugs my blemishes and slowly cleans them out of the bad things. If I use this mask my blemishes clear in as fast as one day sometimes. I also think it helps prevent scarring, but I can’t say for sure.
This is something I think everyone should try once. Especially troubled skin. You’ll fall in love!
Ashley D.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Love all of Alba Botanica products, I usually use the deep down detox Scrub but my store was out at the time so I got this instead. It definitely gets the job done but it's not quite as rough as the one I typically use but I guess that could make it better for more sensitive skin types. It smells really nice your skin is very soft afterwards, and it is not irritating. I always notice several of my clogged pores disappear after use
Alicia J.
I love using Alba Botanica even advanced deep sea facial mask because it smells like the beach and it leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. I love the way Alba Botanica even advance deep sea facial mask gets deep into my pores and leaving my face feeling like a cooling sensation. Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial MaskInfluenster #voxbox
Sarah P.
This entire line of even advanced products from Alba amazes me!! This mask states that it equalizes pigmentation for an even complexion...I have used it several times and notice more clarity every time I consistently use it! It is also hypo-allergenic, no parabans or animal testing and is 100% vegetarian!
Samara S.
I have a love hate relationship with this mask because I usually prefer sheet masks, but I give this one a pass because it’s so good. This mask is extremely gentle on the skin. My skin always feels really soft after using this mask. After using this for the last couple of months I have noticed less redness on my face and my skin tone just looks more even al around
Britney C.
Kansas City
I really like this product. I have very sensitive skin and this mask is one of the few that don't leave my face in burns. After using this, the face begins to clear up of acne, my pores shrink, and my face feels clean and refreshed. The only things I don't like about this is that the product is so thick, it's hard to squeeze out of the tube sometimes. And I'm not very fond of the smell. But I would recommend using it.
Tracy L.
Cartersville
Ladies sea salt is great smells nice.It gets all the impurities out it was my first time buying it.
But would buy it again. It was very gentle on my face.
Its good value not pricey at all. It was  affordable .
I would  buy it again so try it for yourself and see
I promise you wont be disappointed.

Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Love this brand & all of the produts available from the company. They come in great packaging, a fair price, can be found at most drugstores or online & the scent of this deep luxurious feeling mask is wonderful healthy combination. The name of the company sounds youthful & positive as well as. This mask ive boughten and only tried it 1 time but ill definitely consider purchasing & reccommending it too others too. Great reviews ive read as well which is what got me to try the mask & brand in the first place.
Charissa F.
Poulsbo
Lovely product! Use this all the time. It has helped even out my skin tone so well. I would recommend this product to everyone who struggles with uneven skin tones. I also use several other products by the same brand and overall this brand is fantastic. If i could give it 10 stars. I would.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.