BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Emerald J.
Orlando
used to use the Freeman Acai mask, but I won't be buying that again because this clay mask is so much better. You only need a thin layer to do the trick! I leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes, which I could never do with the acai mask since it would dry out and make my skin tingle after 20 minutes. And even though I keep it on so long, as it dries, it doesn't leave my face feeling tight because of the moisturizers they've added. As for clearing my pores, it clears out my pores much, much better than the acai mask. The pores in my face get completely cleared out, and the blackheads on my nose get so much cleaner and fainter. I hadn't seen my pores and blackheads this clean since before I hit puberty! (Though to be fair, I've never used pore strips because they're too expensive.) Also, my skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, without feeling overly dry like I experienced after using the acai mask.
Ashley D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love all of Alba Botanica products, I usually use the deep down detox Scrub but my store was out at the time so I got this instead. It definitely gets the job done but it's not quite as rough as the one I typically use but I guess that could make it better for more sensitive skin types. It smells really nice your skin is very soft afterwards, and it is not irritating. I always notice several of my clogged pores disappear after use
Sarah P.
This entire line of even advanced products from Alba amazes me!! This mask states that it equalizes pigmentation for an even complexion...I have used it several times and notice more clarity every time I consistently use it! It is also hypo-allergenic, no parabans or animal testing and is 100% vegetarian!
Samara S.
I have a love hate relationship with this mask because I usually prefer sheet masks, but I give this one a pass because it’s so good. This mask is extremely gentle on the skin. My skin always feels really soft after using this mask. After using this for the last couple of months I have noticed less redness on my face and my skin tone just looks more even al around
Britney C.
Kansas City
I really like this product. I have very sensitive skin and this mask is one of the few that don't leave my face in burns. After using this, the face begins to clear up of acne, my pores shrink, and my face feels clean and refreshed. The only things I don't like about this is that the product is so thick, it's hard to squeeze out of the tube sometimes. And I'm not very fond of the smell. But I would recommend using it.
Tracy L.
Cartersville
Ladies sea salt is great smells nice.It gets all the impurities out it was my first time buying it.
But would buy it again. It was very gentle on my face.
Its good value not pricey at all. It was  affordable .
I would  buy it again so try it for yourself and see
I promise you wont be disappointed.

Morgan 🌹.
Las Vegas
In search of a natural, moisturizing, and complexion-evening face mask, I came across this. Love the product. It is easy to use, and great value for the quality. While my skin looked brighter after using it, my only complaint is that it is a bit drying. That’s not the biggest deal for me, as I use a moisturizer after any kind of mask, anyway.
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Love this brand & all of the produts available from the company. They come in great packaging, a fair price, can be found at most drugstores or online & the scent of this deep luxurious feeling mask is wonderful healthy combination. The name of the company sounds youthful & positive as well as. This mask ive boughten and only tried it 1 time but ill definitely consider purchasing & reccommending it too others too. Great reviews ive read as well which is what got me to try the mask & brand in the first place.
Sarah D.
100% vegetarian, no parabens, and no animal testing. Of course I had to try it. I have really dry skin that can become irritated with the wrong products but I had no irritation from this at all. I have eczema on my cheek and as you can see its red as it normally is but not irritated or badly inflamed. Some of the raised textures on my skin are even still white! The scent from this is a strong skincare smell that people might not like but I love it. I use this once a week as a nice treat when I'm doing my nails and my skin definitely had benefited. Great price!
Jenna A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I originally started using this brand when I picked up a facial cleanser at my local drugstore. I loved it so much that I thought I would give the face mask a try. I felt like the face wash did a better job of cleansing and clearing up my acne prone skin. I didn’t see any results with the face masks and won’t buy again.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?

Amazon