BY ALBA BOTANICA #36 in CC Cream

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This feather-light mineral makeup blends easily to give skin a smooth, even, airbrushed finish. Meanwhile, our antioxidant-rich marine complex of algae extracts and vitamin c replenish and moisturize while helping break up areas of discoloration. The final touch is breathable protection from mineral sunscreens. 100% vegetarian ingredients no animal testing, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate or sodium myreth sulfate

Bridget K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my go to product for daily use! I love it so much. It's incredibly light and doesn't accentuate any kind of dry patches and it's one of the only face products that doesn't break me out slightly every time I use it. The only fault I have with it is that it stays tacky, I always have to be sure to set it with a powder. Give this a try!
Jenny H.
Lake Mills, WI
First off, I am a BB/CC cream lush, I love love love trying different brands. This is by far the most amazing formula I have ever tried! The coverage gets 5 stars, the color gets 5 stars and the formula gets 5 stars. The only thing that I do no care for is that it does have a dewy look but that is simply touched up with a little finishing/mineral powder. Highly recommend this create product!
Jacquie I.
Love love love. This is like a liquid version of Too Faced Cocoa powder foundation. It's a bit thick but if you can get past that you will love the finish. It's like being airbrushed with perfection. Medium coverage and it does color correct!
Amanda L.
Coraopolis, PA
Really nice, lightweight formula. I actually really enjoy this product! It gives me a nice finish and I like to wear it under a light translucent powder to mattify.
Jennifer T.
S Portland, ME
Love this stuff. I think both shades work well for my light skin, love the fact that it is natural. Blends nicely, decent coverage, somewhat moisturizing and nice dewy finish. Will buy again.
MARIA G.
LODI, NJ
I would love to try this i have the toner and acne/makeup remover wipes from this brand. it is awesome clears the acne right up !!
Chelsea S.
Nice formula. Smells good. Leaves a dewy finish without powder. Evens skin tone, and doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup!!
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
I love CC cream I want Try this brand I heard good things about this product I love the coverage it gives to your face
Lauren D.
Perfect and has full coverage! I love the way this feels and how it is so light and airy. Easy to put makeup over and blends fairly well!
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
I like this product! For a cc cream it gives pretty good coverage. It also has spf which helps on sunny days!
Bridget L.
How well does this CC cream work for covering dark under eye circles? Is it smooth or will it leave some "caking?"
Daniry G.
Brooklyn, NY
Hello I wanted to know what are your thoughts about this product, I am on a hunt for a good BB cream for the summer since I don't want to use foundation in the summer.
Yolanda P.
Where can you purchase this product?
Nikki S.
Is this good for people with eczema?
Momo M.
I just tried to look up this product but cant find it anywhere online is it discontinued or am I just having bad luck?