BY ALBA BOTANICA #81 in CC Cream

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This feather-light mineral makeup blends easily to give skin a smooth, even, airbrushed finish. Meanwhile, our antioxidant-rich marine complex of algae extracts and vitamin c replenish and moisturize while helping break up areas of discoloration. The final touch is breathable protection from mineral sunscreens. 100% vegetarian ingredients no animal testing, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate or sodium myreth sulfate

Mikiela V.
bridgeton
Results were good. Very pleased would recommend. Great for discoloration. I’d try it again. Good for redness. Sun protection but I don’t normally have a problem with that. Good for combination and dry skin. Would buy again, yes.
Bridget K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my go to product for daily use! I love it so much. It's incredibly light and doesn't accentuate any kind of dry patches and it's one of the only face products that doesn't break me out slightly every time I use it. The only fault I have with it is that it stays tacky, I always have to be sure to set it with a powder. Give this a try!
Jenny H.
Lake Mills, WI
First off, I am a BB/CC cream lush, I love love love trying different brands. This is by far the most amazing formula I have ever tried! The coverage gets 5 stars, the color gets 5 stars and the formula gets 5 stars. The only thing that I do no care for is that it does have a dewy look but that is simply touched up with a little finishing/mineral powder. Highly recommend this create product!
Jacquie I.
Love love love. This is like a liquid version of Too Faced Cocoa powder foundation. It's a bit thick but if you can get past that you will love the finish. It's like being airbrushed with perfection. Medium coverage and it does color correct!
Megan C.
Saint Paul, VA
My favorite CC cream! It gives pretty good coverage and if I feel like I need more coverage I just add a little concealer underneath. It has a light dewy finish and doesn't feel heavy on my skin.. perfect for the hot summer months. Also, cruelty free!
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK
I love this CC cream! It's light, and dewey, perfect for a foundation and I cover it with mineral powder. It may be light but it also works on my medium skin tone. It's not too "rosy" like other foundations.
Erin B.
This is the first CC cream I have used but I have been very pleased especially since it is really affordable compared to other brands. The color matches my skin almost perfectly and it stays on all day!
Astrid L.
Davenport, FL
I wasn't exactly sure what a CC cream was used for. I bought Alba and it's so great on my skin. I don't use any foundation or concealer just my cc cream and some blush and I'm out the door.
Amanda L.
Coraopolis, PA
Really nice, lightweight formula. I actually really enjoy this product! It gives me a nice finish and I like to wear it under a light translucent powder to mattify.
Jennifer T.
S Portland, ME
Love this stuff. I think both shades work well for my light skin, love the fact that it is natural. Blends nicely, decent coverage, somewhat moisturizing and nice dewy finish. Will buy again.
Bridget L.
How well does this CC cream work for covering dark under eye circles? Is it smooth or will it leave some "caking?"
Daniry G.
Brooklyn, NY
Hello I wanted to know what are your thoughts about this product, I am on a hunt for a good BB cream for the summer since I don't want to use foundation in the summer.
Yolanda P.
Where can you purchase this product?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Has anyone seen this in stores (in the U.S.)? I'm interested in trying it but want to know if any stores carry it before ordering online. Thanks!
Chrissy W.
Wheaton, IL
What is the difference between CC cream and BB cream?