BY ALBA BOTANICA

This medicated, no touch spray contains natural ingredients to instantly cool sunburned skin. Aloe and plant-derived allantoin moisturize, soothe and calm irritation. Earth-friendly, air-powered relief can be sprayed at any angle. Formula is biodegradable and gluten free.

• Instant relief, instant moisture
  • Medicated
  • Sprays at any angle

Ingredient: Active Ingredients: Allantoin - 0.5% (skin protectant), Menthol - 0.5% (topical analgesic) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Carpylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Terpineol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellol, Limonene, Linalool.

Buy on Amazon
Blake C.
Brownfield
As someone with very fair skin, I tend to get burned a lot. What caught my eye about this product was that it wasn’t a rub in burn relief. This product totally blew me away when I found no pain the morning after use. It works very fast and last long. If you have a burn I recommend this 100%.
Lexi B.
Willington, CT
I've yet to find a product by Alba that I don't love. The cooling burn relief is something I keep on hand all summer since I tend to burn easily. The spray is nice so you don't have to actually touch the sore burned areas and the cooling and aloe provide relief and faster healing.
Aranza C.
El Paso, TX
I'm someone who burns easily so aloe Vera is a must whe it's bad. I was coming home from the beach with a terrible sunburn and stopped in my PX to see what relief I could find I liked that this was very low matienance so I gave it a whirl and I'm obsessed!
Jessica N.
Use this for my child who has a muscle disease and the sun is not his friend. This product worked very well and we were very pleased with the results. It removed the tightness and the stinging pain eased.
Jeanette D.
Jenkintown
Came across this product after forgetting to reapply sunscreen after a day at the beach. Impressed ! It really worked to take the sting away and instantly felt better.
Kamrey G.
Wichita, KS
Post lake day sun burns will leave anyone in pain. This aloe spray is a cool and light mist that really helps heal the burn and gives some relief to the pain
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
This matches my other spray lotions and works quite well. I use it mainly for the kids and actually worked great for some scrapes they had as well.
Katherine H.
KAUFMAN, TX
This aloe burn relief spray has to be the best hands down! Easy to use, no mess. I love that it doesn't make your skin feel oily or greasy.
Selina F.
I used this at the the beach, it's a great cooking feeling on sunburn. Definitely will use again. Love it.