Alba Botanica Clear Enzyme Deodorant Stick Lavender uploaded by Jessie M.Alba Botanica Clear Enzyme Deodorant Stick Lavender uploaded by Elise M.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

This hypo-allergenic and dermatologist tested deodorant is gentler to the skin than traditional deodorants. The antibacterial properties of lavender and lichen work together as nature's odor-deterrents, providing safe, long lasting protection without harsh chemical additives. Aloe Vera soothes sensitive skin.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Free of aluminum and propylene glycol

Ingredient: Vegetable Glycerin, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) and Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extracts, Sodium Stearate, Steareth-100, Sodium Bicarbonate, Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Bisabolol (Chamomile), Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Extract and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil.

Buy on Jet.com*
Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
I purchased this deodorant for approximately $3 at TJ Maxx. I liked the idea of using a more natural deodorant and was excited to try it out. The lavender scent is just ok. Being an essential oils wearer, I know natural lavender scent when I sniff it, and this isn't up to snuff. When applied, it glides on well, which I like. However, that's nearly where my positive experience with this product ends. After wearing it for awhile, I felt like my armpits were wet, which I did not enjoy. I also had an interesting experience that I've never had before. There are times when I've worn this deodorant and have developed a body odor smell from my armpits. I have never once had this happen using other products, or even when they've gone untouched! I understand this deodorant isn't an antiperspirant, but I also know it's not supposed to make you smell worse. Needless to say, I won't be continuing using this product much longer.
Queenie Q.
sacramento
Omg 5 stars or more. I love this deodorant. I switch all my products to cruelty free. I found this at tj maxx. It is worth buying. It is very clear under the arm. I like the smell. This deodorant lasts more than 8 hours. I will definitely buy after I am out if it.
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried using natural deodorant, specifically this brand, and while it felt good and smelt good, my armpits broke out terribly. I had a rash, and even acne on my arm pits.
J. Beatrice L.
I have never found a better natural deodorant stick. The lavender scent is strong, the formula is emollient and the travel size is super portable for gym, office, and events. I used to buy this in Whole Foods travel size section but lately have been purchasing on Amazon since they only have the tea tree formulation lately at Whole Foods.
Jessie M.
Buhl, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wanted to test some natural deodorant s.. this one is an epic fail.. unless you like itchy smelly armpits.. the smell of tea tree mixed with body oders is far from appealing. It also left weird marks in my shirt. I will go back to my Secret
Thalia M.
Belton, TX
This was a little disappointing as I was super excited to try an all natural deodorant, however, the smell was okay and I wasn't impressed with the way it went on. It also didn't stay as long as I had hoped for.
Ryan M.
I had problems recently with my skin breaking out in a rash- long story short- I had to buy natural deodorant. I purchased the Tea Tree Oil kind, and I like it very much. It doesn't last as long as I'd like it to, but the rash has gone away, and it smells great. :)
Sara S.
Seven Hills, OH
I like this deodorant because it's more natural, but it doesn't last very long. On warmer days or when I'm exercising, I will sweat right through it.
Elise M.
I got the travel size for my trip to Mexico and it worked decently. It was messy and watery putting it on though which was a gross feeling.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
This would be a deodorant just to wear.around the house. it smells AMAZING but doesn't last that long