Alba Botanica Clear Enzyme Deodorant Stick Lavender uploaded by Elise M.Alba Botanica Clear Enzyme Deodorant Stick Lavender uploaded by Jessie M.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

This hypo-allergenic and dermatologist tested deodorant is gentler to the skin than traditional deodorants. The antibacterial properties of lavender and lichen work together as nature's odor-deterrents, providing safe, long lasting protection without harsh chemical additives. Aloe Vera soothes sensitive skin.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Free of aluminum and propylene glycol

Ingredient: Vegetable Glycerin, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) and Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extracts, Sodium Stearate, Steareth-100, Sodium Bicarbonate, Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Bisabolol (Chamomile), Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Extract and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil.

Buy on Amazon
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
This would be a deodorant just to wear.around the house. it smells AMAZING but doesn't last that long
J. Beatrice L.
J. Beatrice L.
I have never found a better natural deodorant stick. The lavender scent is strong, the formula is emollient and the travel size is super portable for gym, office, and events. I used to buy this in Whole Foods travel size section but lately have been purchasing on Amazon since they only have the tea tree formulation lately at Whole Foods.
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
Wellness Guru Expert
Wanted to test some natural deodorant s.. this one is an epic fail.. unless you like itchy smelly armpits.. the smell of tea tree mixed with body oders is far from appealing. It also left weird marks in my shirt. I will go back to my Secret
Thalia M.
Thalia M.
Belton
This was a little disappointing as I was super excited to try an all natural deodorant, however, the smell was okay and I wasn't impressed with the way it went on. It also didn't stay as long as I had hoped for.
Erika N.
Erika N.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried using natural deodorant, specifically this brand, and while it felt good and smelt good, my armpits broke out terribly. I had a rash, and even acne on my arm pits.
Elise M.
Elise M.
I got the travel size for my trip to Mexico and it worked decently. It was messy and watery putting it on though which was a gross feeling.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Seven Hills, OH
I like this deodorant because it's more natural, but it doesn't last very long. On warmer days or when I'm exercising, I will sweat right through it.
Ryan M.
Ryan M.
I had problems recently with my skin breaking out in a rash- long story short- I had to buy natural deodorant. I purchased the Tea Tree Oil kind, and I like it very much. It doesn't last as long as I'd like it to, but the rash has gone away, and it smells great. :)
ruhi s.
ruhi s.
mississauga, ontario
No I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. because the smell goes away in 2 mintues. You cannot wear this deo and go to work or anything. I know its organic however it doesn't do anything for anyone who is working or on the run as you will tend to sweat it is not long lasting