Alba Botanica Baby Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45

This baby-friendly mineral lotion is recommended as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. Made with mineral sunscreen ingredients, it features soothing Aloe Vera and Chamomile so that it is seriously gentle for baby’s delicate skin. Hypo-allergenic and pe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alba Botanica Baby Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45!
Rupali A.
Bellerose, NY
Alba Botanica Baby Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 uploaded by Rupali A.
Purchased at: Target
Whether you’re off to the beach or the playground, Alba Botanica Baby Mineral Fragrance Free SPF 50 Sunscreen keeps your skin safe from the sun. This mineral sunscreen is hypo-allergenic and pediatrician-tested to ensure the safest protection for your little one. Made with nourishing botanical extracts, this sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging Alba Botanica Baby Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45
Sara F.
Brasov
The ingredients seem healthy and it looks like the effect is really good. I gave it 3 stars because I wasn’t a fan of the texture: it took much to penetrate the skin and it left the skin somehow sticky.
Shyann K.
Coraopolis, PA
I use the product for myself because baby products tend to have less harsh ingredients. This sunscreen does the job, but I do not like the way it leaves my skin looking/feeling. This takes a long time to rub in or it leaves a white cast. It is feels a little bit sticky.

Looking for your answer?