BY ALBA BOTANICA

Alba Botanica Mango Moisturizing Hair Wash Shampoo: Nourishes with the aroma of mango nectar Gentle for all hair types Daily use shampoo pH balanced 100% vegetarian ingredients No animal testing see more...

• Hi, I am trying to switch to all natural products for me and my dau...1 Answers
  • How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful on ...2 Answers
  • I love Mango but im not sure if i want To smell that sweet all day....1 Answers
Alba Botanica Alba Hawaiian Mango Moisturizing Shampoo
  • "Most natural beauty products don't seem to work very well but this one seems to be awesome." in 1 review
  • "but SLS is the sudsing agent used in most shampoos but it is also not very good for the hair." in 1 review
  • "They are definitely worth the money!" in 1 review
  • "I have naturally oily hair though, so I only use it every couple days." in 1 review
Devan R.
Devan R.
Loveland, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Alba Hawaiian mango hair shampoo for about a week now and I love it. I love the scent of the mango, it smells delicious! I have fine hair so I chose the bodybuilder for extra volume and bounce. The texture of the shampoo is quite thin, and not much lather to it, but a little goes a long way. I have noticed this same quality in expensive salon organic shampoos. You may think it's not cleaning as well because you are used to a thicker lather, but believe me it works incredibly well. I just make sure my hair is really saturated with water before applying which helps to distribute the shampoo nicely. I can get a good 3 days in between shampoos without getting oily roots or using a dry shampoo. Please keep in mind that those were product free days, though. It's not drying to my hair, it just feels healthier and there's no buildup happening. I purchased this shampoo locally as a B1G1 deal with the conditioner, but would gladly pay full price for each in the future.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Long Beach, NY
I truly love any product that does not test on animals and Alba is a great brand for that but please please please make a shampoo that doesnt make my hair feel so hard and knotty. I have thin hair and my hair is very easy to maintain and does not take alot to leave it free of knots I find that Alba shampoo/conditioner always leave my hair feeling blah. But I do always go back because I respect this brand for not testing on animals and they are always at my local grocery store
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
Not the highest quality hair shampoo but for a natural hair care product it is one of my favorites. I used to use this in high school and recently came back to it because if the low price and to try it again, and I'm certainly not disappointed buy the results. I've used this shampoo without the conditioner for about three weeks and I've found that my hair has felt nourished and hydrated without the extra help of conditioner. I am definitely looking to re-purchase it.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Thomaston, CT
The smell is great! I bought it because I like many of this brand's skin care products, and I found it on clearance at TJ Maxx. I was not impressed and actually returned the product. I felt that I was using double or triple the amount that I would normally use because it doesn't suds up, and I felt that my hair felt greasier than normal. I have a hard time finding shampoos, but I think if it lathered more I would've liked it better.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Imperial Beach, CA
Only getting stars because of the smell and the lightness doesn't cause murine hair to droop or feel heavy with product. Don't like it because it gives me horrible terrible very bad dandruff.i tried using for a week and It just kept Getting worse. I really love all the face washes and masks so I thought why not try the shampoo to only come to find out my scalp hated it:(
jeanmarie b.
jeanmarie b.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells delicious. smells like u just soaked in mango and other hawaiian extracts. and ur hair feels so soft and makes u wish u had a body wash with the same smell..guess what? they do. so many scents, plumeria, mai tai,.lava flow nothing ever smells.or feels chemically induced. LOVE IT. SO MANY OPTIONS ON AMAZON
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to try this, but I cannot say I am too fond of it. On one hand, it smells awesome. However, as a shampoo I don't like it. I don't like the fact that it doesn't get all soapy in my hair, the good mango smell does not last, and I have noticed it leaving my hair feeling greasy after only just one day.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis, MO
The smell of this product is wonderful and make my hair feel really healthy. However, it takes a lot of shampoo to cover all of my hair and sometime I feel like it leaves part of my hair really greasy. I recommend this product but be prepared to spend a lot of time rinsing your hair out.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I love love LOVE this product. It smells great, I love the ingredients, it leaves my hair feeling absolutely healthy, bright, full, and so luscious. I currently have it stored under my sink for when I leave on vacation shortly so I have it when I leave. I highly recommend this product.
Delphy M.
Delphy M.
Taylor Mill, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a natural Shampoo this is number one for me. I love the advent and the way it makes my scalp feel refreshed after a shower no matter how dirty I felt beforehand. The only thing is I wish it would lather better. I end up using too much because a dollop doesn't reach all of my hair.
Sheri G.
Sheri G.
La junta , CO
I love natural products but I find them to make my hair dry. Does this product really deeply moisturize?
carina r.
carina r.
Key West, FL
Does anyone feel like the Alba Botanical Shampoo does not later enough for my hair. Do you think it is a good quality Shampoo?
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this shampoo work with fine hair? I have to be careful on what shampoos I use because of drying my hair out and making them very frizzy.
Valencia C.
Valencia C.
Fostoria
I have been looking for shampoo that doesn't make my hair so rough and dry. I was using bed head for awhile. It doesn't make my hair as soft and less dense as I would like. Does anyone know if this makes your hair softer? Less dense? None breakage at that?
Wilmary G.
Wilmary G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many more scents are there?