Alba Botanica After Sun Lotion Aloe Vera uploaded by Natalie B.

BY ALBA BOTANICA #31 in After-Sun Products

When a day in the sun (and sand and salt water and chlorine) leaves your skin thirsting for moisture, we’ve got just the cocktail. Containing 85% certified pure aloe vera plus antioxidant-rich green tea and vitamin E, this light, non-greasy, ultra-moisturizing lotion quenches and replenishes so skin looks and feels soft and healthy instead of dry and ashy. Cheers to happy skin!

• Hydrates, soothes & replenishes
  • Certified by the International Aloe Science Council

Ingredient: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil(1), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Camilla Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract(1), Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Coconut Alkanes, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Glyceral Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Benzyl Acetate, Isoamyl Salicylate, Terpineol, A-Terpinyl Acetate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great soothing and moisturizing after sun lotion that helps heal your skin after tanning." in 3 reviews
Alex M.
This is an amazing product- really helps to soothe your skin after you have been in the sun a little bit too long- Helps if feel better and heal faster! A little more pricey than other aloe products- but this is a great brand with amazing products and I would purchase again in an instant! I would recommend this product.
Nicole S.
Lancaster, PA
This product helped my skin drastically from the last three months of summer! I spent most of my weekends at the Jersey Shore soaking in the sun rays and this product helped recover my skin! The applications is cooling, smooth, and provided me with comfort as my sunburn disturbed my sleep. I've recommended this product to all of my friends!
Sinclair M.
Bellingham
This product was good and chilled my skin on the burn which helped with the pain of the burn. I have used this a few times  and id say it wasnt as effective as the other Aloes i have used. It was gentle but harsh. I would not buy it again i prefer the other one i have used.
Rebecca D.
Raleigh, NC
The lotion works well and is hydrating; however, the smell isn't great. It's a little pricey for the value but is effective. Clean and fun packaging makes for good visual appeal but the biggest issue I have with this product is the scent.
Abby T.
This aloe Vera is my favorite to use on my face after I get a little sun. I usually use Alba’s sunscreen but when I forget and get burnt I always use this product. All of Alba’s products that I have used have been very gentle on my somewhat sensitive skin.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Very soothing to the skin after a bad sunburn. Does not have the ultra sticky feelings. Good value for the product and easy to travel with. Gentle on the skin and provides instant relief. A beach must have!
Kiela B.
Cedartown
Cooled my skin very quickly.  It went on with out being oily or sticky.  The price was with in a good price range.  Packaging was not as noticeable as others
Lemuel S.
Cumming, GA
I've never really burnt before or had a problem with sunburn. A few weeks ago I made the mistake of not wearing sunscreen to a baseball game. But my boyfriend's sister had this product on hand and it SAVED MY WHOLE DAY. Absolutely amazing product, it provided almost instant relief. It kept me moisturized as well, my skin didn't peel at all and I was left with a nice tan. Definitely recommend this!
Aby M.
Huntsville, AL
After getting a terrible sunburn back last year, I was desperate! My husband picked this up for me and it was the only thing that calmed my burning skin. It's makes me happy knowing I was putting natural  ingredients  on my skin. The only issue I had with it, is it dried my skin out after the 3rd day of using it :(
Ashley M.
I LOVE this lotion. It truly makes my skin hydrated and hold its glow after being in the sun. The smell isnt very pleasant at first but dissipates shortly after. i use the lotion immediately after a shower and/or when I get off the beach and need hydration. It is definitely a summer staple.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try this, is it worth trying?
Trafford, PA
Can I use this on my face?
Is this sold everywhere?
Trafford, PA
Is there really a difference between 85% aloe versus the drug store brand performance?