BeautySkinSun CareAlba Botanica
After Sun 98% Aloe Vera Gel, 8 OZ

Alba Botanica After Sun 98% Aloe Vera Gel, 8 OZ.

Ouch! We’ve all been there. To calm touchy, irritable skin resulting from too much fun in the sun, nothing beats pure aloe vera. In fact, our 98% aloe vera gel has been purity certified and promises to help soothe grouchiness and discomfort from minor burns, sunburns and dry skin. And if you just can’t get enough, try it as a shave gel or after-shave treat. Your skin will thank you.

Where can you buy this?
Start your review of Alba Botanica After Sun 98% Aloe Vera Gel, 8 OZ.!
Product Highlights
I love this product. It is a slick and moisturizing formula that leaves your skin feeling hydrated and cool after too much fun in the sun. It's true to its name being very emollient. It glides on skin easily and leaves a layer of protection on the skin that feels a bit slippery but not greasy. It has no smell and doesn't break the bank.in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,198 reviews
Alba Botanica After Sun 98% Aloe Vera Gel, 8 OZ. uploaded by Letty S.
I use it after I shower and then later on, I apply a moisturizer. It's more liquid than gel but it's ok to me, to make it into a gel they would need to put additional ingredients and it wouldn't be as natural as it's now. So I really appreciate it. It does has a smell but after it's applied on the skin you cant feel it and I am very sensitive to smells, odors. The smell its just from the plant. Highly recommended.
Jelis Maiara A.
Stamford, CT
Alba Botanica After Sun 98% Aloe Vera Gel, 8 OZ. uploaded by Jelis Maiara A.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Amazing product!! Last summer my husband got a really bad sunburn at the beach and I got this product for him. It worked since the first application. I also used on my face. It has a light texture and is super refreshing. Hands down for this product!!
El E.
Goreville, IL
You get exactly the same care at half the cost with a generic brand of aloe. This is just too expensive.
Maria A.
Alameda , CA
Alba Botanica After Sun 98% Aloe Vera Gel, 8 OZ. uploaded by Maria A.
This stuff is so good not only for after being out in the sun, but i used it on a burn I got after cooking and it was instantly soothing, and what I thought would turn into a scar was almost gone the next day- love that it’s cheap, all natural and super effective!
Layla P.
Montclair, NJ
This is excellent for after having been at the beach all day. This is very moisturizing and soothing. I also use this as an aftershave to avoid razor bumps and irritation. Another added bonus is that this is great for lip blisters.
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
Alba Botanica After Sun 98% Aloe Vera Gel, 8 OZ. this is amazing your skin feel so fresh went you apply this gel, perfect for summer days.
Enid G.
Rowe, MA
To be honest, I don’t use this gel for just after I’ve been out in the sun. This is a permanent part of my skincare routine after cleansing and toning. I highly recommend this product as it’s lightweight on and you get a great amount of product for the price.
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,078 reviews
Love that its aloe very and natural ingredients and great on my sensitive skin works great
Stephanie M.
Waukesha, WI
This is my go-to post sunburn aloe gel. It's thinner than most which is my only negative. It is gentle and doesn't have an odor. I find that some aloes have a fake aloe scent that is perfumey, but this one is almost unscented. One of my summer musts!
nicole S.
Dripping Spgs, TX
greenwashing. id prefer aloe, just aloe and not 2 percent of other toxic crap with an organic name on it..