BY ALBA BOTANICA

In your corner: the ultimate, acne-fighting, mattifying lotion. This powerful, botanically effective, oil-free formula keeps shine at bay while it weightlessly hydrates skin. Formulated with Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark Extract, this lotion takes zits down for the count and you’ll see a visibly clearer complexion. Never tight, never oily, skin is smooth, fresh and prepped for your day (or night!).

• Maximum strength
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic

Proven Results:

• All-day matte finish*
  • 2% Salicylic acid acne medication

Ingredient: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0 % Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Polysorbate 60, Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil(2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil(2), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil(2), Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)Essential oil for scent, less than 0.25%

• Where can i buy it?1 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work? I've got sensitive, acne pro...1 Answers
  • Does this product actually yield results for acne? Does y...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "My face is less oily and the ingredients don't bother my sensitive cheeks. I use it everyday and experience no dryness. " in 3 reviews
Sarah W.
Austin, TX
My story first starts when I got a voxbox with an acne scrub from Acnedote in it (a company I'd never heard of before). It ended up working and smelling so good that I decided I needed to try other products so I went to the store to get this and WOWOWOWOWOW I'm in love 10/10 would spend on my money on this product again.
Roy S.
Troy, NY
This lotion really works! Throughout the day my skin gets really oily and my pores get clogged but this really helped with keeping me not looking crazy. It's effective, just make sure you use it daily. My problem with products is forgetting to use them regularly.
chloe B.
Medina, OH
This oil control gel works amazing, I have super oily skin and this helped so much, I really noticed a difference at the end of the day when I got home from work and school, it’s very gentle and the natural ingredients are to thank for that. I highly recommend
B. J.
Alba Botanica is an amazing brand! I use all of their Acnedote products, and they work so well, and make my skin feel so good! This lotion does help moisturize dry skin, as well as fight acne. The price is slightly high, but definitely worth it.
Nikki G.
Litchfield
Great lotion for acne prone skin, you can feel the astringent qualities when applying. It doesn't feel greasy or drying but perfect for daily use. I would recommend for anyone with light to moderate acne to buy this.
Anjelica C.
A little pricey but it goes a long way. Made my skin feel amazing. I don’t necessarily have an oil problem. But it did help balance the levels in my skin without drying my face out. Would buy again!
Micaela W.
West Palm Beach
Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Oil Control Lotion cooling when applied to the skin. Absolutely LOVE this and glad I tried it out with having no ezperience with the brand before hand.
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
Works great on my skin due to I have oily skin this cream helps prevent breakouts for me , light amount applied to face & definitely goes along way as well with a smooth glow finish !
sara T.
Love love loooove this! Makes skin feel super great and young. Without bogging down face and leaving it oily. I have sensitive skin and this product didn't effect my skin at all which is a huge win in my book. 5 stars!!
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego park, NY
One week after my period i always break out , acne shows up , so i always use this product and it really helps , a few days later im clean .
I bought in amazon , super recommend
Jade G.
Jackson , NJ
Does this product actually yield results for acne? Does your Skin feel moisturized or dry after?
Rebecca K.
Does this have any salicylic acid in it to fight acne?
Elena Q.
Haines city, FL
Where can i buy it?
Maria P.
Makawao, HI
Did it burn a bit in certain parts of the face for anyone? Because for me it burned a bit around my nose and mouth. But only when I first applied it. Then it was good.
Alex R.
Does this stuff really work? I've got sensitive, acne prone skin. I'm afraid it will make me break out more, because usually, almost everything does. Any feedback is appreciated! Thank you!