Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Invisible Treatment Gel

Zap those zits with maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid to get deep down right where zits start. This powerful, botanically effective, ultra light, non-sticky gel, powered with Willow Bark Extract, delivers reduced inflammation on contact and clearer skin in just 4 hours so you can wake up to clearer skin. Keep it with you for emergencies!

• Maximum strength
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic

Proven Results:

• Clearer skin in 4 hours
  • 65% Tested saw clearer skin in the morning when used overnight.*
  • 2% Salicylic acid acne medication

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0 % Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, SD Alcohol 40-B, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract (1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract (1), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil (2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil (2), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil (2), Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)Natural Fragrance

How come it gives my skin a burning sensation ?
What is the purpose of this product?
does this product actually help with clearing acne?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Invisible Treatment Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Another must-have in my skin care arsenal!” in 1 review
Salem, OR
Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Invisible Treatment Gel uploaded by jennifer D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This stuff works! I’m super surprised because it’s really inexpensive but when you apply it, it goes on clear and dries quickly. Then it dries out the zit after I’d say 3 uses I noticed it started working. Though it could be before. That it started working. I will keep using and I recommend it to people with occasional break outs.
Tyler
A very basic salicylic acid gel. Need a 2% salicylic acid treatment on the cheap? Pick this up and it’ll do the job right! It’s not very harsh, but it does have that tingling to be expected from anything with BHA so beware 💚 [product:alba-botanica-acnedote-invisible-treatment-gel]
Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Invisible Treatment Gel uploaded by Vika V.
I love how these dots worked. I get occasional pimples but when I get them they are bad. I realized I had a pimple one night, put a dot on and went to sleep. I woke up the next day and almost forgot I had one on. I removed it and my skin was smooth, moisturized and pimple free! I bought these as I loved the name and packaging but they are a great product and work wonders!
Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Invisible Treatment Gel uploaded by RYcnan R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This products is so good for my acne Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Invisible Treatment Gel . I see this in a organic market so I decided to try it. This product is 100 % vegetarian and natural ingredients.
I feel like it slightly helps with actual acne and it really didn’t make my expectations. It gave me a burning sensation and i would change that & actually make it clear my skin. I wouldn’t recommend but who knows everyones skin is different.
Framingham
I LOVE this spot treatment gel!! This has worked wonders for me both treating spots that have already surfaced and in preventing future breakouts. It is super lightweight, can be worn under makeup, and isn't too harsh to use twice a day if needed. My only problem is with the packaging - I wish it were in a pump because the gel literally drips onto the counter if you don't put the cap back on immediately. This stuff is LIQUID GOLD so I don't want to waste a drop!
Galloway, NJ
Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Invisible Treatment Gel uploaded by Jillian
This is my go to spot treatment! I have 3 of them;  one at home, in my purse ALWAYS and an extra just incase. I swear this product. works wonders and overnight blemishes are lowered, lss red and can even disappear.  If you popped/picked a blemish and it is opened or scabbed,  I don't recommend you put this on then for it dries it out and your makeup will flake.
Reno, NV
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON OPEN ACNE! I use this when I feel under the skin acne coming and it gets rid of it so quickly! I mainly use this as a spot treatment but when I notice large patches or groups or acne starting to appear I'll also go ahead and use it then. A tingling sensation when first applying is normal. I suggest to also use a cotton swab when applying, for sanitary concerns.
Sooo good! This is great for both blemishes on the surface as well as deep within the skin. I wash my face, do my normal serum, moisturizer, then add this as a spot treatment, let dry and apply makeup. Usually, blemish is gone within a few days. Apply morning and night. It really works and I love you can wear under makeup.
Pine Hill, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This treatment does work on acne, but it also stings. I usally use witch hazel as a toner and then put this on top it. The witch hazel stings, but the treatment stings worse. It did help clear up my acne, so that is great. I will buy it again to see if it can clear up my acne completely.