BY ALBA BOTANICA #78 in Acne Treatments

Zap those zits with maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid to get deep down right where zits start. This powerful, botanically effective, ultra light, non-sticky gel, powered with Willow Bark Extract, delivers reduced inflammation on contact and clearer skin in just 4 hours so you can wake up to clearer skin. Keep it with you for emergencies!

• Maximum strength
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic

Proven Results:

• Clearer skin in 4 hours
  • 65% Tested saw clearer skin in the morning when used overnight.*
  • 2% Salicylic acid acne medication

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0 % Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, SD Alcohol 40-B, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract (1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract (1), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil (2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil (2), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil (2), Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)Natural Fragrance

• "Another must-have in my skin care arsenal!" in 1 review
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
This is such a great spot treatment! It’s a clear gel so you can apply it over night without fear that it’s going to stain anything or apply it during the day without worry that anyone will see it. It is very powerful stuff and you can actually feel it working. It has a slight burn to it but it’s not terrible . I also have a matching scrub and toner from the same product line which are also amazing products as well that work wonders on combating acne!
Faye C.
Framingham
I LOVE this spot treatment gel!! This has worked wonders for me both treating spots that have already surfaced and in preventing future breakouts. It is super lightweight, can be worn under makeup, and isn't too harsh to use twice a day if needed. My only problem is with the packaging - I wish it were in a pump because the gel literally drips onto the counter if you don't put the cap back on immediately. This stuff is LIQUID GOLD so I don't want to waste a drop!
Laya A.
Maricopa , AZ
was lucky enough to get to review this from a vox box! loved it so much, definitely worked! took a few weeks until i started seeing results but it was so worth it! gives a nice fresh feeling and isn't drying! i would so buy this again!
Jacklyn G.
La Puente, CA
Everything alba botanica is amazing, I have no complained with any of their products.. I love this anecdote line it has really helped my skin. I had very bad acne and these products have help me out tremendously
Christie N.
This is a nice and affordable spot treatment gel. I would suggest using it before bed rather than in the morning before going out just because the gel leaves a bit of a residue. I love salicylic acid and it really helps to dry up blemishes, especially those pesky cystic pimples. If it is a stubborn blemish, I usually apply twice a day for two days and it takes care of it. Don’t overapply or it can cause dryness to the area.
Arlene E.
Reno, NV
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON OPEN ACNE! I use this when I feel under the skin acne coming and it gets rid of it so quickly! I mainly use this as a spot treatment but when I notice large patches or groups or acne starting to appear I'll also go ahead and use it then. A tingling sensation when first applying is normal. I suggest to also use a cotton swab when applying, for sanitary concerns.
Clara S.
Rocky River , OH
This product is kind o intense and you will feel a very noticeable burning/stinging/itchy sensation at the site of application but it does a great job of eradicating acne aloft overnight and one of the things I loved the most about it is that it doesn't only work on surface acne, it also has an effect on cystic acne/blind pimples!
Daniela G.
Asheville, NC
I tend to break out really bad around my cycle, this has been a godsend ! Day 3 using it and the few acne spots are looking so much better. I use it 3 times a day for faster results. It feels a little burning but it’s to be expected. Def recommend !
Mallory J.
Raleigh, NC
I’m OBSESSED with this brand, legit anything they come out with is so fabulous and I love. I got their face and body scrub from an Influenster box one time and now I get their products at Whole Foods. So worth the money and not super expensive for how long it lasts
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
When I pair this with my Acnedote cleanser and exfoliater, my skin looks better than it has in years. Plus these products are so affordable and you can purchase them at target or TJMaxx which I absolutely love