Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Invisible Treatment Gel uploaded by Daikath H.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Zap those zits with maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid to get deep down right where zits start. This powerful, botanically effective, ultra light, non-sticky gel, powered with Willow Bark Extract, delivers reduced inflammation on contact and clearer skin in just 4 hours so you can wake up to clearer skin. Keep it with you for emergencies!

• Maximum strength
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic

Proven Results:

• Clearer skin in 4 hours
  • 65% Tested saw clearer skin in the morning when used overnight.*
  • 2% Salicylic acid acne medication

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0 % Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, SD Alcohol 40-B, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract (1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract (1), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil (2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil (2), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil (2), Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)Natural Fragrance

• "Another must-have in my skin care arsenal!" in 1 review
Keego Harbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy smokes this stuff is a literal miracle worker!! I have had acne on my chin and around my nose for what seems like forever. I tried several dermatologists, prescriptions, and over the counter washes and spot treatments. When I stated reading up on using natural and vegan face washes, I decided to give the Acnedote line a try. I also use the pore cleansing face wash and the spot treatment at night and in the morning.
I put the spot treatment on at night for the first time and noticed a significant decrease in redness when I woke up!! It did not clear up the acne right away, that took a few days...but the redness and swelling did go down and that is even with using makeup.
Joi S.
Joi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only been using this product for a week, I snagged it at a local TJMAXX. Already I can see the difference in a breakout zone! I use it in the am and pm, and just recently during the day. Value exceeds the price, and I will be a repeat customer. The formula is so very light and dissolves right into my skin, no film, residue, completely natural ;)
Mishel B.
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this product! It's clear, unscented and it works. I use it twice a day, under makeup and before bed. I like knowing that I'm taking preventative measures when it comes to acne. So I like the fact that I can wear it under my makeup.
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
This works wonders. You can see a difference just from wearing it overnight. It stings when you first put it on but it's a good sting. It helps with acne so much.
Mykara R.
Mykara R.
Litchfield Park, AZ
I love that it's organic and has a lot of scrub to it, makes me feel like my face is getting an amazing cleanse and it helps fight acne.
Mara M.
Mara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok..there were SO many Alba products I wanted to rate.. but for now let's start with my number one can't shower without- the Acnedote face and body scrub! This stuff is amazing. It is formulated with 2% Salicylic Acid which is great for preventing Acne breakouts without seriously drying out your skin. The scrub is very gritty which is awesome for exfoliation. I use a gentle cream cleanser daily and this about 3 times per week in the shower on my face and body. It is a MUST have, and is usually on sale in drugstores (BOGO 1/2 off at CVS) ! Helpful tip: when the product splatters on your shower walls, it will harden and look like a mess if you don't wash it off :)
A. F.
A. F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried several products for acne, and while some were effective, I constantly had an issue with my skin drying out and being irritated. This product solves this problem, leaving my skin soft and smooth after using, whether I use it for my back or for my face. It doesn't have that alcohol smell that other products have, and continued use only maximizes the benefits. The fact that it is not tested on animals is really what makes it undeniable for me, because there's no guilt associated with using this product. It just does exactly what it says.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Ingram
I never thought that I would see the day that my face and neck area has responded so well to this product that I have told people about it. I mean if this Acne dote from Alba Botanica is so quick and easy to use that I don't mind having to pay around $13.00 at Wal-Mart for such a great product. The best part of all this product is that I can see the difference in the morning after I put this on any problem areas. Thank you so much, Alba Botanica for such an awesome product.
Harley S.
Harley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I've been using this stuff for about two months. I'm not sure if it has actually helped clear my skin or not. I haven't noticed any serious breakouts after using it but I also haven't noticed anything clearing up. It FEELS like it should be working but I haven't seen any benefits. I don't think I'll purchase again.
Sarah S.
I like it because is invisible, it is not sticky at all, it's parabens free and all the good jazz. It has a slighty scent to it, but it doesn't bother me at all. It's very gentle on my skin, I noticed less appearance of my acne, but again everybody's different! However, it is a slow process so I stopped using it, I needed a faster and stronger process.