BY ALBA BOTANICA #11 in Body Scrub

This powerful, botanically effective, dual-purpose face and body scrub is tough on backne but gentle enough for daily facial cleansing. Formulated with proven zit-zappers Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark Extract plus ground walnut shell, this scrub buffs away oil, dirt, and pore-plugging dead skin cells. Helps banish breakouts for visibly clearer skin without over-irritation.

• Maximum strength
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic

Proven Results:

• Fights breakouts even after you rinse
  • 80% Tested saw clearer skin throughout the day*
  • 2% Salicylic acid acne medication

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil(2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil(2), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil(2), Algin, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Cellulose Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)For scent only

• I've used body scrubs before but never Face and Body. I l...4 Answers
  • I have a little acne in my face can this scrub work for me4 Answers
  • So Fellow Influensters How Does Everyone Like The Alba Bo...1 Answers
Reviews (2051)
  • "So my skin is very easily irritated and my old facial wash(neutrogena) irritated my skin and dried it out. I tried this out and love it. It works really well and is made of some pretty good ingredients. My acne has cleared up and my face is a lot less dry. It has beads which really help exfoliate my skin. I've never had back acne but a friend told me it cleared theirs right up. I heavily recommend trying out this product." in 607 reviews
  • "This product is great paired with its moisturizer and I have noticed a difference in the amount of acne that I have. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone that has very dry or sensitive skin; it might be to harsh or drying. " in 142 reviews
  • "I have oily acne prone skin and it definitely made me less oily!" in 1 review
  • "The only scrub I've ever used that didn't make me break out and didn't over dry my skin!" in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and yet I was able to use this scrub every single day." in 1 review
Kelsea J.
Athens, GA
I was sent the Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub by influencer in a Vox Box, and was a little skeptical at first. I had never heard of this brand and was unsure if it would really make a difference in my skin. My skin is combination, I get breakouts here and there but this has really made a difference in my skin! I use it in combination with a st. ives face wash and a clean and clean one as well and it works great. The coffee ground shells in the mix make for a great exfoliant.

I would love to purchase this as it is my new favorite face wash.
Milanie L.
This scrub has been game changing for me. For months, I started breaking out really bad. It was one pimple after another. I was constantly picking at my face, to where I just used my hair to hide my face. I have sensitive skin so trying new things worry me but I was desperate. I honestly don't recall how I came across the product but I gave it a try after finding it at Walmart. Within days, I started seeing results. My face was clearing up back to my old pale face. I say pale because I don't wear makeup often and I love that I can finally get back into the natural look. I use this once a day and always use moisturizer after cleaning because it will dry up your screen. I'm glad I got this instead of trying something expensive like Proactiv.
Gaia P.
Bellevue, WA
I love this stuff. It came in a voxbox, and I've previously used the Alba Good & Clean line about 3 years ago and I enjoyed it but it never really was like "wow amazing".. but this stuff I adore. I have oily skin, and although it's gone down I get the occasional breakout. I've bounced around a couple exfoliators trying to find one that really does it for me. This stuff is gentle enough for me to use a few times a week, and it really helps prevent my acne. Only thing that is annoying is it is a bit runny, so sometimes in the shower I spill and creates a bit of a mess. If you're looking for a gentle exfoliator for ance... this is so worth a shot.  Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub
Julia C.
I have been using this product for approximately a month now. I have acne prone skin and I have to say that I have seen no significant difference in my acne having had used this on my face. However, I have used this several times for my back acne and it has cleared up the area quite well. However, I care most about it working well on my face which is why I was a bit disappointed in the product. I will definitely finish using it because it does nicely exfoliate my skin and give it a nice tingling feeling. I also appreciate how natural this product is. But I don't think I would repurchase.

I got this product in a voxbox and was not paid for my review.
Jasmine R.
I LOOVEEEE THIS PRODUCT. It came in a voxbox I recieved. And I have to say it's amazing. First of all, the texture is kind of runny when squeezed out of the bottle, but that's not a problem for me at all. The exfoliating particles in this scrub are pretty big but not harsh at all. I love them and think they're perfect. Especially since this is both a face and body scrub. It has a lemony scent to it, and feels very cool when you wash it off. Personally, I put it on like I would put on a face mask, and i leave it on for a bit, and then wash off.
I have combination skin and I think this product is perfect for combination or oily skin. I don't think someone with dry skin would enjoy it as much due to it having salicylic acid which can be drying. But because of this ingredient, it also helps clear up breakouts and dry out pimples quickly for me. Another thing I loved and noticed immediately is that it really brightened my face after the first use. I used it several times the first week I got it, and right now I use it 3-4 times a week. I think it really has helped clear up my skin, and also makes it feel a lot tighter. It can be drying, but nothing a little bit of moisturizer can't fix in my case. I definitely would recommend and already have recommended. Definitely purchasing after I run out of mine. There's so much product though which is a plus so that won't be for a while.
Harley W.
I love, love, love this product! It makes my skin feel great and it's such a great, gritty texture. I struggle with finding exfoliators that are gritty enough and this was perfect! It's good for the body too, which I love. I struggle with body acne and this makes me feel good about battling that. It also leaves my skin feeling cool and fresh. The one thing I don't like, however, is that when you rinse your face (if you are in the shower) you will end up with all the gritty pieces all over your body. It is a little messy. The product is pretty runny. I received this product complimentary from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Selena M.
I tried this product and felt immediate results! In a couple days, I could see differences in my face. College has been stressful with college and whatnot, so naturally, I break out a little. This product, unlike any other product I’ve ever tried, gave nearly immediate results. After washing my face with this, my skin was softer. The next day I woke up with my face a bit brighter and still soft. I continued use and redness diminished and my blemishes are clearing up! I really love this product, and it was a pleasant surprise considering I had never heard of it at first. Now it’s a favorite.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I received the Alba Botanica face and body scrub in the Lucky Voxbox and couldn't be more happy. I have been looking for a face scrub that duos as a body was for a long while now. You receive a HUGE full size bottle for under $7, who could complain with that price?! I have been using the Alba Botanica scrub for a little over a week now and am only growing to love it more. The smell is refreshing and wakes me right up whenever I take a hot shower! A little goes a long way with this product and I can't stress that enough. The scrub comes out of the bottle quickly so be warned, haha! It's a gentle scrub but feels wonderful against your skin making your body feel deep cleaned. I'm able to rub it into my skin easily and it just runs right off when water is applied. There is no sticky resude once your face/skin dries and I had no irritation in any area. I don't have horrible acne but the little I do have already is improving which makes me one happy consumer!
amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
One of top 5 go-to scrubs! It exfoliates so well and makes my skin feel super soft and clean. The exfoliators are fine and not big or clumpy. I love that it comes in a tube, and a giant tube; you seriously get so much product and it lasts forever since a little goes a long way! This scrub feels gentle on skin, but really does a great job at exfoliating. I love using this on my chest as well as my face and it works great! I breakout on my chest often since I workout frequently and this really helped stop that. I love the smell of this product too, it smells like citrus.
Ashley J.
Charleston, WV
I have never used a face and body scrub in one before, so I was very skeptical. I am an adult, and I never had problems with oily skin or acne in my teen years, so when I started experiencing it in my adulthood I had no idea what to do. I used to work at Sephora, so I tried everything under the sun I sold while I was there, with no luck and spending hundreds of dollars. My trouble areas are my tzone and chest, so in my profession I didn’t want to wear shirts that had an kind of v-neck, and as a female that’s near impossible to do. After ONE use of this product on my face and neck I’ve seen a life changing difference. The first day my spots felt flatter, and the next day it continued to work even though I had forgotten to use it. I have no raised bumps from acne on my face or chest thanks to this product. I still have some red spots, but I feel with continued use of the product they too will go away, especially with the help of the exfoliators. I received this product for free testing in my DormLife VoxBox, but I will definitely be purchasing it when I run out, and many other products from the line. It’s so gentle on my sensitive skin and mild rosacea, and I love that it’s cruelty free.
Julie M.
Is this drying???
Madison G.
How is this stuff? Be honest
Courtney D.
Columbia city, IN
I have combination skin. i just got this in my voxbox yesterday so i tried it and loved it, but how often should i use it so i don’t dry my face out?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
I have an oily skin with some acne, does the product actually do what its description says?
Marianna R.
Does this product really work because I've tried so many acne solutions but none really work.