BY ALBA BOTANICA #7 in Body Scrub

This powerful, botanically effective, dual-purpose face and body scrub is tough on backne but gentle enough for daily facial cleansing. Formulated with proven zit-zappers Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark Extract plus ground walnut shell, this scrub buffs away oil, dirt, and pore-plugging dead skin cells. Helps banish breakouts for visibly clearer skin without over-irritation.

• Maximum strength
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic

Proven Results:

• Fights breakouts even after you rinse
  • 80% Tested saw clearer skin throughout the day*
  • 2% Salicylic acid acne medication

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil(2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil(2), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil(2), Algin, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Cellulose Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)For scent only

• I've used body scrubs before but never Face and Body. I l...4 Answers
  • I have a little acne in my face can this scrub work for me4 Answers
  • So Fellow Influensters How Does Everyone Like The Alba Bo...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub
  • "So my skin is very easily irritated and my old facial wash(neutrogena) irritated my skin and dried it out. I tried this out and love it. It works really well and is made of some pretty good ingredients. My acne has cleared up and my face is a lot less dry. It has beads which really help exfoliate my skin. I've never had back acne but a friend told me it cleared theirs right up. I heavily recommend trying out this product." in 607 reviews
  • "This product is great paired with its moisturizer and I have noticed a difference in the amount of acne that I have. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone that has very dry or sensitive skin; it might be to harsh or drying. " in 142 reviews
  • "I have oily acne prone skin and it definitely made me less oily!" in 1 review
  • "The only scrub I've ever used that didn't make me break out and didn't over dry my skin!" in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and yet I was able to use this scrub every single day." in 1 review
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
This stuff is amazing! I can't tell you when I received this from influenster, but it has been something that I use every week since I've gotten it. I just ran out and I definitely need to get more. This face scrub is a total staple in my skincare collection, I will not live without it! If you are looking for an effective and incredible facial scrub that is not going to break the bank, this is for you! I would recommend using it only twice a week because it is a little bit harsh, but if you don't have sensitive skin I think you will be fine., as for the body, I have not had to use this on any parts of my body other than my face, I do not have any acne elsewhere. I do believe that I have used this on my legs maybe once, but I did not notice anything significant in order to put it in this review. So anyway, if you are looking for a fantastic body scrub, try this! You will not be disappointed whatsoever.
Elsa B.
I first got this for free through one of the Voxboxes and never got around to reviewing it (oops!). Initially, I liked the smell, but had some doubts about the consistency because it’s very liquidy compared to other scrubs I’ve used before so I felt like I spilled it often because I wasn’t used to that consistency. Despite that, it got the job done. Fast forward to just recently, I had run out of the free one from the VoxBox and hadn’t gotten around to getting another one or deciding if I wanted to try something new. I ended up getting a few of those painful under the skin pimples and decided I would just rebuy this because it had worked before. I kid you not in just a few days my skin was back to being soft, glowing, and under control. I’m honestly never using anything else because I think it’s that great. I couldn’t believe how quickly those pimples cleared up. I’ve also gotten compliments recently on my skin looking like it’s air brushed in real life. I rarely wear a full face of makeup, usually just some light powder and sunscreen so I definitely think it’s the scrub! I have other Alba products too and I like them just as much!
Milanie L.
This scrub has been game changing for me. For months, I started breaking out really bad. It was one pimple after another. I was constantly picking at my face, to where I just used my hair to hide my face. I have sensitive skin so trying new things worry me but I was desperate. I honestly don't recall how I came across the product but I gave it a try after finding it at Walmart. Within days, I started seeing results. My face was clearing up back to my old pale face. I say pale because I don't wear makeup often and I love that I can finally get back into the natural look. I use this once a day and always use moisturizer after cleaning because it will dry up your screen. I'm glad I got this instead of trying something expensive like Proactiv.
Gaia P.
Bellevue, WA
I love this stuff. It came in a voxbox, and I've previously used the Alba Good & Clean line about 3 years ago and I enjoyed it but it never really was like "wow amazing".. but this stuff I adore. I have oily skin, and although it's gone down I get the occasional breakout. I've bounced around a couple exfoliators trying to find one that really does it for me. This stuff is gentle enough for me to use a few times a week, and it really helps prevent my acne. Only thing that is annoying is it is a bit runny, so sometimes in the shower I spill and creates a bit of a mess. If you're looking for a gentle exfoliator for ance... this is so worth a shot.  Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub
Julia C.
I have been using this product for approximately a month now. I have acne prone skin and I have to say that I have seen no significant difference in my acne having had used this on my face. However, I have used this several times for my back acne and it has cleared up the area quite well. However, I care most about it working well on my face which is why I was a bit disappointed in the product. I will definitely finish using it because it does nicely exfoliate my skin and give it a nice tingling feeling. I also appreciate how natural this product is. But I don't think I would repurchase.

I got this product in a voxbox and was not paid for my review.
Jasmine R.
I LOOVEEEE THIS PRODUCT. It came in a voxbox I recieved. And I have to say it's amazing. First of all, the texture is kind of runny when squeezed out of the bottle, but that's not a problem for me at all. The exfoliating particles in this scrub are pretty big but not harsh at all. I love them and think they're perfect. Especially since this is both a face and body scrub. It has a lemony scent to it, and feels very cool when you wash it off. Personally, I put it on like I would put on a face mask, and i leave it on for a bit, and then wash off.
I have combination skin and I think this product is perfect for combination or oily skin. I don't think someone with dry skin would enjoy it as much due to it having salicylic acid which can be drying. But because of this ingredient, it also helps clear up breakouts and dry out pimples quickly for me. Another thing I loved and noticed immediately is that it really brightened my face after the first use. I used it several times the first week I got it, and right now I use it 3-4 times a week. I think it really has helped clear up my skin, and also makes it feel a lot tighter. It can be drying, but nothing a little bit of moisturizer can't fix in my case. I definitely would recommend and already have recommended. Definitely purchasing after I run out of mine. There's so much product though which is a plus so that won't be for a while.
Sarah C.
Rochester, NY
I am so glad I wound up with this product through Influenster, or I never would have discovered it. Thanks to countless hours spent in the pool, my skin has gotten more sensitive. I was a little apprehensive about it because typically acne scrubs are too much for me, but this was great! It made me feel so clean and renewed. It was also a great, gentle exfoliant for my face, and I used it about 5 times a week with no issue (I would do a cleanser in the morning and the scrub at night). I loved being able to feel like I could effectively target different areas of my body with a natural physical exfoliant. I would definitely recommend it.
Harley W.
I love, love, love this product! It makes my skin feel great and it's such a great, gritty texture. I struggle with finding exfoliators that are gritty enough and this was perfect! It's good for the body too, which I love. I struggle with body acne and this makes me feel good about battling that. It also leaves my skin feeling cool and fresh. The one thing I don't like, however, is that when you rinse your face (if you are in the shower) you will end up with all the gritty pieces all over your body. It is a little messy. The product is pretty runny. I received this product complimentary from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Selena M.
Loris, SC
I tried this product and felt immediate results! In a couple days, I could see differences in my face. College has been stressful with college and whatnot, so naturally, I break out a little. This product, unlike any other product I’ve ever tried, gave nearly immediate results. After washing my face with this, my skin was softer. The next day I woke up with my face a bit brighter and still soft. I continued use and redness diminished and my blemishes are clearing up! I really love this product, and it was a pleasant surprise considering I had never heard of it at first. Now it’s a favorite.
Shannon H.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Initially when I opened the bottle I did not expect the product to be brown, but that didn't bother me too much. Also, the consistency is really watery, so be careful when pouring the product out. The scent is slightly menthol-y and it feels refreshing after washing my face. However, I didn't see a significant result after using it.  I think it's because my face is EXTREMELY sensitive, so I CANNOT use this daily or else my face will feel "raw". The exfoliant inside is too rough for the face, but it might be ok for the body (I haven't tried since I don't have bacne).
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Does this cause your skin to be sensitive to sunlight?
Madison G.
How is this stuff? Be honest
Julie M.
Is this drying???
hiba s.
I have a serious skin problems and I wonder if this type of products is good for acne!?
Courtney D.
Columbia city, IN
I have combination skin. i just got this in my voxbox yesterday so i tried it and loved it, but how often should i use it so i don’t dry my face out?

back