BY ALBA BOTANICA #9 in Body Scrub

This powerful, botanically effective, dual-purpose face and body scrub is tough on backne but gentle enough for daily facial cleansing. Formulated with proven zit-zappers Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark Extract plus ground walnut shell, this scrub buffs away oil, dirt, and pore-plugging dead skin cells. Helps banish breakouts for visibly clearer skin without over-irritation.

• Maximum strength
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic

Proven Results:

• Fights breakouts even after you rinse
  • 80% Tested saw clearer skin throughout the day*
  • 2% Salicylic acid acne medication

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil(2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil(2), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil(2), Algin, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Cellulose Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)For scent only

• I've used body scrubs before but never Face and Body. I love the ...4 Answers
  • I have a little acne in my face can this scrub work for me4 Answers
  • So Fellow Influensters How Does Everyone Like The Alba Botanica A...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub
  • "During the winter time, don't use this every day either (can dry out your skin)." in 1 review
  • "I use this every night and so far so good." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and yet I was able to use this scrub every single day." in 1 review
  • "The only scrub I've ever used that didn't make me break out and didn't over dry my skin!" in 1 review
  • "I have oily acne prone skin and it definitely made me less oily!" in 1 review
Gaia P.
Bellevue, WA
I love this stuff. It came in a voxbox, and I've previously used the Alba Good & Clean line about 3 years ago and I enjoyed it but it never really was like "wow amazing".. but this stuff I adore. I have oily skin, and although it's gone down I get the occasional breakout. I've bounced around a couple exfoliators trying to find one that really does it for me. This stuff is gentle enough for me to use a few times a week, and it really helps prevent my acne. Only thing that is annoying is it is a bit runny, so sometimes in the shower I spill and creates a bit of a mess. If you're looking for a gentle exfoliator for ance... this is so worth a shot.  Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub
Julia C.
I have been using this product for approximately a month now. I have acne prone skin and I have to say that I have seen no significant difference in my acne having had used this on my face. However, I have used this several times for my back acne and it has cleared up the area quite well. However, I care most about it working well on my face which is why I was a bit disappointed in the product. I will definitely finish using it because it does nicely exfoliate my skin and give it a nice tingling feeling. I also appreciate how natural this product is. But I don't think I would repurchase.

I got this product in a voxbox and was not paid for my review.
Jasmine R.
I LOOVEEEE THIS PRODUCT. It came in a voxbox I recieved. And I have to say it's amazing. First of all, the texture is kind of runny when squeezed out of the bottle, but that's not a problem for me at all. The exfoliating particles in this scrub are pretty big but not harsh at all. I love them and think they're perfect. Especially since this is both a face and body scrub. It has a lemony scent to it, and feels very cool when you wash it off. Personally, I put it on like I would put on a face mask, and i leave it on for a bit, and then wash off.
I have combination skin and I think this product is perfect for combination or oily skin. I don't think someone with dry skin would enjoy it as much due to it having salicylic acid which can be drying. But because of this ingredient, it also helps clear up breakouts and dry out pimples quickly for me. Another thing I loved and noticed immediately is that it really brightened my face after the first use. I used it several times the first week I got it, and right now I use it 3-4 times a week. I think it really has helped clear up my skin, and also makes it feel a lot tighter. It can be drying, but nothing a little bit of moisturizer can't fix in my case. I definitely would recommend and already have recommended. Definitely purchasing after I run out of mine. There's so much product though which is a plus so that won't be for a while.
Abbie P.
Greenwood, IN
I first got this in a voxbox and immediately fell in love with it, now I own the whole line of products! It is a great exfoliant without being too harsh. I wouldn’t recommend using this everyday but I generally use it 3-4 times a week. It is a great scrub for body acne as well, especially for the back and chest areas. The price is great and pretty comparable to other acne scrubs with the exception of this on ACTUALLY WORKING! I noticed a difference within the first week of using it and now my skin is brighter and clearer than ever. If you aren’t a fan of scrubs then I would recommend the acnedote deep pore cleanser instead.
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
I have been waiting to write my review for after using this for a couple months, after receiving this item from Influenster in my #LuckyVoxbox, I have to say that for someone with combination oily skin, I wouldn't recommend this. Firstly, it is very runny and messy to use in the shower. Unfortunately it was more of a pain for me to use than a convenience. My skin did not have much improvement that I saw or felt, though I only used it once a week for two months. The tingly mint and citrus scent was pleasant though. I feel like a cleanser with no beads might have been a better product for this as opposed to am exfoliant.
Harley W.
I love, love, love this product! It makes my skin feel great and it's such a great, gritty texture. I struggle with finding exfoliators that are gritty enough and this was perfect! It's good for the body too, which I love. I struggle with body acne and this makes me feel good about battling that. It also leaves my skin feeling cool and fresh. The one thing I don't like, however, is that when you rinse your face (if you are in the shower) you will end up with all the gritty pieces all over your body. It is a little messy. The product is pretty runny. I received this product complimentary from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Micaela E.
I got this in the dorm life voxbox and just happened to run out recently. I didn't know that I'd like this product so much, and I'm actually planning on going to get another. It smells amazing and makes my face feel a lot fresher than other brands of similar face washes. The consistency is thinner than some heavy masks I have, which I was very unsure about at first, but it makes my face feel more hydrated and clean and less oily than any other mask/wash I've used. I feel like I'm refreshed and glowing after I use it every other night (approx.). I also have a friend (male) who happens to use this too, and I've noticed a complete turn around in his complexion ever since. This works for anybody, any gender, and I assume any age, but so far teenage acne seems to respond very well. I have extremely minimal acne, only a few pimples every now and then, and this clears them up completely after about 2 days, but reduces a zit by at least half overnight. My friend on the other hand has much harder to treat acne, and while it doesn't clear his skin up as quickly as it does mine, it makes a huge impact very quickly. He's gone from pizza faced to almost completely clear in less than a month! Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Peyton L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Ever since receiving this product in my Lucky Voxbox months ago, I haven’t stopped using this. I’m currently on bottle number THREE! For the price, you get SOOOO much product. I have very hardy skin so using this daily hasn’t hurt my skin or impacting my skin negatively. It’s the perfect amount of exfoliating to make my skin feel brand new everyday. The smell is so nice too! I also like to mix it with my other facial cleanser and my face has never felt so clean and soft in my life! This was such a life changing product for my skin and I’m so happy that this came into my life. 1000000000/10 product.
Selena M.
I tried this product and felt immediate results! In a couple days, I could see differences in my face. College has been stressful with college and whatnot, so naturally, I break out a little. This product, unlike any other product I’ve ever tried, gave nearly immediate results. After washing my face with this, my skin was softer. The next day I woke up with my face a bit brighter and still soft. I continued use and redness diminished and my blemishes are clearing up! I really love this product, and it was a pleasant surprise considering I had never heard of it at first. Now it’s a favorite.
Lauren B.
Sarasota, FL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. At first, I was not super excited about receiving this product because I have stuck to the same skin-care routine since I was 15 and it has worked out great for me so I am always super cautious when it comes to trying new things out. Well, when I started to develop little acne bumps on my back I decided this would be a perfect scrub to clear it up, and boy was I right. I now use this product daily on my back and weekly to exfoliate my face and I have noticed great improvements. Such a clean, minty feeling even after you wash it off. Love this stuff.
Julie M.
Is this drying???
Madison G.
How is this stuff? Be honest
Courtney D.
Columbia city, IN
I have combination skin. i just got this in my voxbox yesterday so i tried it and loved it, but how often should i use it so i don’t dry my face out?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
I have an oily skin with some acne, does the product actually do what its description says?
Marianna R.
Does this product really work because I've tried so many acne solutions but none really work.