Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub
This powerful, botanically effective, dual-purpose face and body scrub is tough on backne but gentle enough for daily facial cleansing. Formulated with proven zit-zappers Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark Extract plus ground walnut shell, this scrub buffs away oil, dirt, and pore-plugging dead skin cells. Helps banish breakouts for visibly clearer skin without over-irritation.
- Maximum strength
- Dermatologist tested
- Fights breakouts even after you rinse
- 80% Tested saw clearer skin throughout the day*
- 2% Salicylic acid acne medication
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil(2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil(2), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil(2), Algin, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Cellulose Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)For scent onlysee more...
Top Questions See all 128 Q&A
- "So my skin is very easily irritated and my old facial wash(neutrogena) irritated my skin and dried it out. I tried this out and love it. It works really well and is made of some pretty good ingredients. My acne has cleared up and my face is a lot less dry. It has beads which really help exfoliate my skin. I've never had back acne but a friend told me it cleared theirs right up. I heavily recommend trying out this product." in 607 reviews
- "This product is great paired with its moisturizer and I have noticed a difference in the amount of acne that I have. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone that has very dry or sensitive skin; it might be to harsh or drying. " in 142 reviews
- "I have oily acne prone skin and it definitely made me less oily!" in 1 review
- "The only scrub I've ever used that didn't make me break out and didn't over dry my skin!" in 1 review
- "I have very sensitive skin and yet I was able to use this scrub every single day." in 1 review
I would love to purchase this as it is my new favorite face wash.
I got this product in a voxbox and was not paid for my review.
I have combination skin and I think this product is perfect for combination or oily skin. I don't think someone with dry skin would enjoy it as much due to it having salicylic acid which can be drying. But because of this ingredient, it also helps clear up breakouts and dry out pimples quickly for me. Another thing I loved and noticed immediately is that it really brightened my face after the first use. I used it several times the first week I got it, and right now I use it 3-4 times a week. I think it really has helped clear up my skin, and also makes it feel a lot tighter. It can be drying, but nothing a little bit of moisturizer can't fix in my case. I definitely would recommend and already have recommended. Definitely purchasing after I run out of mine. There's so much product though which is a plus so that won't be for a while.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos