Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub
This powerful, botanically effective, dual-purpose face and body scrub is tough on backne but gentle enough for daily facial cleansing. Formulated with proven zit-zappers Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark Extract plus ground walnut shell, this scrub buffs away oil, dirt, and pore-plugging dead skin cells. Helps banish breakouts for visibly clearer skin without over-irritation.
- Maximum strength
- Dermatologist tested
- Fights breakouts even after you rinse
- 80% Tested saw clearer skin throughout the day*
- 2% Salicylic acid acne medication
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil(2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil(2), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil(2), Algin, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Cellulose Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)For scent onlysee more...
Top Questions See all 29 Q&A
- "During the winter time, don't use this every day either (can dry out your skin)." in 1 review
- "I use this every night and so far so good." in 1 review
- "I have very sensitive skin and yet I was able to use this scrub every single day." in 1 review
- "The only scrub I've ever used that didn't make me break out and didn't over dry my skin!" in 1 review
- "I have oily acne prone skin and it definitely made me less oily!" in 1 review
I got this product in a voxbox and was not paid for my review.
I have combination skin and I think this product is perfect for combination or oily skin. I don't think someone with dry skin would enjoy it as much due to it having salicylic acid which can be drying. But because of this ingredient, it also helps clear up breakouts and dry out pimples quickly for me. Another thing I loved and noticed immediately is that it really brightened my face after the first use. I used it several times the first week I got it, and right now I use it 3-4 times a week. I think it really has helped clear up my skin, and also makes it feel a lot tighter. It can be drying, but nothing a little bit of moisturizer can't fix in my case. I definitely would recommend and already have recommended. Definitely purchasing after I run out of mine. There's so much product though which is a plus so that won't be for a while.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos