Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub

This powerful, botanically effective, dual-purpose face and body scrub is tough on backne but gentle enough for daily facial cleansing. Formulated with proven zit-zappers Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark Extract plus ground walnut shell, this scrub buffs away oil, dirt, and pore-plugging dead skin cells. Helps banish breakouts for visibly clearer skin without over-irritation.

• Maximum strength
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic

Proven Results:

• Fights breakouts even after you rinse
  • 80% Tested saw clearer skin throughout the day*
  • 2% Salicylic acid acne medication

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil(2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil(2), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil(2), Algin, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Cellulose Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)For scent only

does this actually work?
What's the best non comedogenic vegan facial wash Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub ?
How often should i use it in a week and have you got any suggestions what should i apply after this scrub?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...it. It works really well and is made of some pretty good ingredients. My acne has cleared up and my face is a lot less dry. It has beads which really help exfoliate my skin. I've never had back acne but a friend told me it cleared theirs right up. I heavily recommend trying out this product.” in reviews
“...have. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone that has very dry or sensitive skin; it might be to harsh or drying. ” in reviews
“The only scrub I've ever used that didn't make me break out and didn't over dry my skin!” in reviews
“It shrunk the size of pimples and removed the dry dead skin from around my mouth.” in reviews
“I have oily acne prone skin and it definitely made me less oily!” in reviews
el jadida
I've tried a lot of body scrubs, but I always come back to this one. It is so amazing. The grains are fine enough to really exfoliate the skin, but not too "sharp" to irritate skin. It has BHA in it so it's great for oily skin, and acne for face and body (as the name suggests, lol). I love how it lifts tans as well. I seem to always have a farmers tan that I hate so I use this scrub to even out my arms and it really does work. I have incredibly sensitive, eczema-prone skin and I can regularly use this one my body and even on my face (once a week).
one of my favorit brand so far, there aren't too many brands that satisfy me, they make my skin dries!!. i never tasted this one i love the brand and the campany.By theway, My name is majda from Morocco, if you allow me to review this one I would be grateful to you, i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them on Facebook and Instagram for the purpose of encouraging people to buy it.
INDIANAPOLIS , IN
I really like this body wash! I haven't tried it on my face yet, but it cleared up my shoulder/chest/back acne in 2-3 days. It has a really great consistency- it exfoliates gently instead of harshly like a lot of body exfoliators I've used. I used it for a few days in a row on my shoulders/chest, which cleared up all of my acne, and now use it 2-3 times per week to keep the pimples at bay. I feel weird using it on my face since it's strong enough for body wash- that's probably silly, but it feels weird to mix and match like that when my face acne is so tough to manage. My only 2 small complaints are that the smell is a little strong and that it comes out of the tube really quickly, so it's hard to control portions! I wouldn't say the smell is bad, but I don't love it either. It's a little too citrus-y/peppermint-y for my taste, but that's also just my personal preference, and it still smells "cleansing" so I'm not too mad! I did get this product for free from Influenster and Alba Botanica, but if it succeeds in keeping my shoulders/chest clear, I'll keep buying it because the price is really reasonable!
Santa Clarita, CA
I tried this based on a friend’s recommendation because I’ve had chest and back acne as I’ve gotten into my late 20s and I never had acne before and she said it worked for her body acne...the scrub has 2% salicylic acid which concerned me because I’ve tried other products with that active ingredient that haven’t helped me at all...I don’t know what in this formula that makes it work, but I’ve only used it 3-4 times and am already clearing up almost completely from moderate acne on both my chest and back. I’m amazed. The product is all natural too and cruelty free which is also important to me. It has a pretty strong natural fragrance to it, but I really like it. It’s kind of “barky.” Only drawback is that it comes out of the bottle VERY fast so be careful!!!
Fountain, CO
Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub uploaded by Caitlin W.
I actually love this product for my body. Walnut powder is a controversial topic, as Kylie skin got reemed for adding it to their exfoliant, after St. Ives Apricot scub situation. Although, the product ingredient is known to cause micro tears, research found no proven evidence on the body. For safety measures, I do NOT use this on my face but feel fine using it on my body. I’ve struggled with a few shoulder and back breakouts and they’ve gone completely away. I always feel clean after using this scrub 2x a week. I was pretty impressed with the ingredients as well!!! I would highly recommend this product, and I wouldn’t just recommend a type of product like this.
Morley, MI
Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub uploaded by Megan R.
I was hesitant to use this as I thought the crushed walnut shell was going to be much too rough on my skin, but it hasn’t given me problems. For one, I look forward to the smell more than almost anything about this product. It has the most incredible citrus aroma and it’s non-drying if you stick with just a few uses a week. It really gives my skin this freshly polished look without looking super irritated like most other scrubs do to me. This product was complimentary, but I sure would have paid for the results. I like! Keeping it in my shower to use on repeat.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
The face and body scrub is one of my favorite products from the AcneDote line. It can work on your skin, you back, chest, stomach, buttocks, and anywhere else you have any blemishes or discoloration. This is a scrub for sure and the exfoliation is strong. So be careful if you have sensitive skin. It's relatively cheap and easy to find at your local Walmart or drug store. This product is also big so it lasts a long time. I love that the Alba Botanical AcneDote products are 100% vegetarian and they don't use any parabens, phthalates, or synthetic dyes!
Purchased at: Walmart
ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE! This product is super affordable and better than those expensive face scrubs. My face had break outs around my cheeks and nothing helped but THIS cleared my skin within weeks. I use it 3 times a week and every time I use it I can feel how fresh and clean my skin is. I got this for $5 but it ranges from $6-$7 which is super affordable for how amazing this is. ❗️It is a bit harsh so if you have very sensitive skin I would definitely recommend to use very little and go in with a thick moisturizer after👍🏻
Sun Valley, CA
I don't personally have body acne so I decided to try it along with my boyfriend who does! I thought it was a tad rough at first but with a bit more water and working the scrub into the skin, it wasn't so bad. My boyfriend felt he saw some results but I think his body works better with something like Glycolic Acid instead. we would love to try this product again with something like that! Not an all over miracle worker, but used with other good skin healing products, I think you'll see results on your body. :)
Mays Landing, NJ
Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub uploaded by Christina F.
This is the best face/body scrub i have ever used! I love the smell of it and the texture. The exfoliants in this scrub are so smooth and small they don’t scratch your skin or leave you irritated. Rubbing this scrub on your face and body feels so good like you are actually cleaning your skin! After i rinse this off my skin feels so smooth and soft it’s crazy. I’ve been looking for a staple face scrub for my skin care routine and I’m so so happy i got sent this product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...