BY ALBA BOTANICA #13 in Body Scrub

This powerful, botanically effective, dual-purpose face and body scrub is tough on backne but gentle enough for daily facial cleansing. Formulated with proven zit-zappers Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark Extract plus ground walnut shell, this scrub buffs away oil, dirt, and pore-plugging dead skin cells. Helps banish breakouts for visibly clearer skin without over-irritation.

• Maximum strength
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic

Proven Results:

• Fights breakouts even after you rinse
  • 80% Tested saw clearer skin throughout the day*
  • 2% Salicylic acid acne medication

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil(2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil(2), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil(2), Algin, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Cellulose Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)For scent only

• I have a little acne in my face can this scrub work for me3 Answers
  • Does this really work? I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin.4 Answers
  • How is this stuff? Be honest 7 Answers
Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body Scrub
  • "I wouldn't recommend this product to someone that has very dry or sensitive skin; it might be to harsh or drying. " in 2 reviews
  • "This product is great for oily skin and I was impressed by how soft my face felt afterwards." in 1 review
  • "The only scrub I've ever used that didn't make me break out and didn't over dry my skin!" in 1 review
  • "During the winter time, don't use this every day either (can dry out your skin)." in 1 review
  • "I have oily acne prone skin and it definitely made me less oily!" in 1 review
Sunny P.
Sunny P.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this scrub for my face at the moment, I have no yet tried on the body. At first I thought that it would be too harsh for my face since it is for the body too but I was wrong. It is very soft on your skin and gently exfoliates your skin and still leaves your skin very soft. I use it every night before I go to bed and it is one of my favorites. I have mostly oily combination skin and have breakouts on the sides of my face wear the leg of my glasses sit against my face. It controls the acne spots there very nicely. I would definitely repurchase this facial scrub. The only thing that I don't like is the packaging and the way the product comes out of the bottle. The scrub is so liquid-like that it is difficult to control how much product you get out so often I get more product than I need when I squeeze the bottle.
Seline B.
Seline B.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I was kind of skeptic at first because it's a face AND body scrub and I wasn't sure if it was going to be too harsh on my face because it's for the body or too soft on my body because it's for the face. I have a combination between oily and dry. My face gets extremely oily around my T - zone. When I first used this, my initial reaction was that it was extremely minty. The licorice is very overpowering. The texture of the facial scrub is very unusual to describe. It's not too thick but kind of thin. I didn't find it to be drying, but I do not use it every day.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Elk Grove, CA
After using this scrub on my back, I noticed that my back became more clear and smooth! My back suffered from pimples and scars but after using this product the scars and pimples faded away. At first I loved using it on my face on a day to day basis as well, but recently I felt like it just caused my face to break even more. So I've stopped using it on a day to day basis, now I just use it every other day and I still extremely love it! I'm about to finish this bottle and looking forward to my second one!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I have been using this product for about 8 months and absolutely LOVE it! This whole line of products made by Alba is fantastic. I have acne prone skin and there is no other face and body scrub that cleans my skin without drying out and making it worse. I use it 2-3 times a week. Even if you don't have acne, this is such a wonderful scrub that leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. The fact that it smells lovely is an added bonus to its wonderful results.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this. I have normal skin to dry that has occasional breakouts, whiteheads, and clogged pores especially on my nose and above my cheeks. Two to three times a week I wake up with small whiteheads on my nose and this has really helped reduce those. I also tend to develop blackheads on my tummy area. I use this every couple of days and notice an immediate texture improvement. And this in combination with its sister products has really helped my skin.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lady Lake, FL
I was skeptical about this when my Mom gave this to me, especially when she told me that when she used this on her face it made her skin dry, but I have not experienced those issues at all. I use this all the time to scrub my face after a workout or at night after I take off all my make-up. It deep cleans your skin without it being too harsh or hurting your skin and helps keep acne away! I would very highly recommend this.
Suba R.
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
This is my new favorite scrub. It is all natural and has so many good stuff in it. I enjoy the clean feeling I get after using it. It has definitely improved the texture of my skin. I have not felt my face so soft and smooth in a very long time. I use this every night before I go to sleep followed by the Laneige water sleeping mask. I have already bought another one just in case I run out of this or misplace it...lol.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite face care products. Ever. I love the way it makes my face feel - not too tingly but tingly enough to feel clean. Doesn't leave a residue or sticky feeling, but also doesn't dry it out TOO badly. Although it did make my face a bit more dry - it worked out well since it's normally oily! I also like the smell and the price is just right for the amount and quality of wash.
Virjinia H.
Virjinia H.
Pasadena, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a product that doesn't have any gross chemicals in it. I was initially sold on the natural aspect but this stuff really works! I noticed a difference in my skin during the first week I used it. I has less breakouts and my skin looks brighter! The scrub really gets all the dead skin cells and dirt off your face. I love using this face wash because it leaves my skin feeling fresh!
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Norwood, OH
I. LOVE. THIS. SCRUB. I have combination skin that is very acne prone and this daily scrub is all I need to keep my face feeling fresh and clean, especially in the summer months. It's great if you are in a performing arts profession and are required to wear a lot of heavy stage makeup. It will SERIOUSLY help cleaning out your pores and leave your skin feeling silky soft.
Madison G.
Madison G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this stuff? Be honest
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Raleigh, NC
I have bad body acne. I have lots of black and whiteheads does this work? If not what would you recommend?
marianna R.
marianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really work because I've tried so many acne solutions but none really work.
Brittany  A.
Brittany A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Does this product cause more acne before it clears it?
Wilmary G.
Wilmary G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work? I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin.