BY ALBA BOTANICA #53 in Toners & Astringents

Eradicate icky oil with this powerful, botanically effective cooling astringent that penetrates deep to help prevent zits before they start. Formulated with proven zit-zappers Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark Extract, this oil dissolver unclogs pores for a visibly clearer complexion without over-irritation. Instantly, skin is super clean, without a trace of oil. In just 8 hours, breakouts are reduced. Over time, scars and acne marks fade.

• Maximum strength
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic

Ingredients:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Purified Water), Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capric Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocoas Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Etlingera Elatior Flower Extract, Illex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Alcohol, Allyl Caproate, Bentonite, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Oleate, Heptyl Glucoside, Jojoba Esters, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Phytate, Triethyl Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Iron Oxide (CI 77499). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I have been using this product for a couple of days, but ...2 Answers
  • How long after did you all see results?1 Answers
  • I have terrible acne and have been trying everything I ca...2 Answers
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I have used this astringent for years now and still love it! It's so cheap and does exactly what it states. I love that it not only prevents breakouts, but it also fades acne scars! It is a very strong product so if you have dry skin you probably wouldnt care for this. I have combination sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all, it does kind of tingle though. This makes breakouts disappear so fast and really dries them out over night. If I have a really bad zit i'll even dab this on it in the morning and it'll either be gone or almost gone by night! It has a strong smell to it, like it smells like a product meant to treat breakouts; but not a chemical smell, more like a strong tea tree/witchhazel smell, but it goes away once applied.
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
Love this stuff. Have used it over the past 3 weeks about 7 times I don't like using it everyday bc it's potent and my skin isn't that bad. At first I got scared because I got a bunch of new skin care and I started breaking out. After I kept using it, it went away. My skin was either detoxing or this guy wasn't the culprit. Anyway, I'm really happy with this product and I'm already obsessed. Love that it's vegetarian, cheap, and works really well. This is something that I'm going to use up quick and I'm already prepared to repurchase it. PS I found mine at TJMaxx for even cheaper!!!
scarlet r.
I absolutely love this cleanser! I love everything about it, the fresh natural scent and the silky feeling it leaves on my skin after using it. I got a package with two bottles thru Amazon and most likely I will be buying this again! My pores tend to clog easily and have very oily skin and this face skin cleanser has never caused any pimples or blackheads. On the contrary, it has helped me with accumulation of oils on my face. Definitely recommend.
Amarilys C.
For many people, this astringent is their holy grail, it works lovely for them. But for me, it just wasn’t what would work for my skin type (combination skin type, acne prone). It would make my acne worse, it would sting, and it would really dry out my already partially dry skin. Some parts of my skin ended up peeling and flaking, which I really didn’t like at all. I would recommend this if your skin is really oily, since astringents contain alcohol. Also, always look at the ingredients before buying, I should’ve done that. But what I can say, is that their scrub feels quite nice, I recommend that product.
Charlotte F.
marietta
I love this product! I recommend this to anyone I talk to who has bad skin. I love how it is more natural than other face astringents. And it will always be my go to astringent! It is great after you use their face wash! It really minimize my pores, and zapped my zits. I’m so happy I came across this face care. I totally recommend this to anyone who is thinking about getting a new face wash and astringent.Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Face & Body ScrubAlba Botanica Acnedote™ Deep Clean Astringent
Samara S.
I love this brand. The acne line is the first line I used out of this brand and it completely changed my skin. I used to have really bad acne, but most drug store products weren’t working, and if they did it left my skin really dry and damaged, this line does not. The acne line is a little bit stronger and more drying than some of their other products, but if you have acne prone or oily skin this product is truly incredible. I recommend using their moisturizer after using this, your skin will never feel cleaner!
Zoe D.
After using this product for quite some time, (picture shows the bottles almost finished) I've concluded that as long as you don't have easily dried out skin it will help improve your acne. Having recently moved from New York to CO, my skin is definitely feeling the new dryness. So while this toner was doing wonders for me in NY, and practically saving my skin, it is overdrying me out on the west coast. Things to consider, I have yet to nail down the proper amount of moisturizer for out here. Still very possible this toner could work for you as a part of the right routine.
Rene R.
Barstow, CA
I definitely dislike most cleaners like this due to the burning feel and the ultimate dryness. But I attempted to try this due to seeing a few reviews online about it. I definitely say it’s different than some cleaners. It doesn’t dry out your skin and it really wipes off all the dirt off your skin! I like using it for my acne and if my skin feels clogged up with dirt from being outside. It leaves your skin feeling shiny and clean 😍 I will say my only complaint is the smell of it. It burns my nose so badly so if you have a sensitive nose, I’d be a bit careful. 100% Vegetarian ingredients!
Hadeal K.
Worth, IL
I received the alba botanica face and body scrub from influenster. I tried the was and I fell in love with it so I bought another bottle and I bought the atringent because the reviews were great on using both of these products at the same time and I see a major difference in my face. It brighter and my dark spots look lighter and my face is smooth!
Cecilia G.
El Paso, TX
If you suffer from stubborn acne, I recommend this product for you. It’s helped clear my acne along side my Clarisonic. It can be drying but as long as you moisturize after you should be just fine. The ingredients are all natural and they vegan friendly as well as against testing on animals which just adds to be greatness of the product.
Shawnna  B.
Is this product oily ? 👀
Emma N.
Does this dry out your skin a ton? I have fairly sensitive skin and I'm prone to breakouts so I am trying to find something that will get rid of the acne without irritating my skin.
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
Does this burn/irritate your sensitive skin?
Camila R.
I want to know if it is effective?
christina b.
Brownsburg, IN
Does anyone know if they recently changed the formula for this? they stopped selling it and I had to go to a different store to get it. then, when I used the new one, my ears neck and face broke out!