BY ALBA BOTANICA

Eradicate icky oil with this powerful, botanically effective cooling astringent that penetrates deep to help prevent zits before they start. Formulated with proven zit-zappers Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark Extract, this oil dissolver unclogs pores for a visibly clearer complexion without over-irritation. Instantly, skin is super clean, without a trace of oil. In just 8 hours, breakouts are reduced. Over time, scars and acne marks fade.

• Maximum strength
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic

Ingredients:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Purified Water), Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capric Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocoas Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Etlingera Elatior Flower Extract, Illex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Alcohol, Allyl Caproate, Bentonite, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Oleate, Heptyl Glucoside, Jojoba Esters, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Phytate, Triethyl Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Iron Oxide (CI 77499). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I have been using this product for a couple of days, but ...2 Answers
  • How long after did you all see results?1 Answers
  • I have terrible acne and have been trying everything I ca...2 Answers
Samara S.
I love this brand. The acne line is the first line I used out of this brand and it completely changed my skin. I used to have really bad acne, but most drug store products weren’t working, and if they did it left my skin really dry and damaged, this line does not. The acne line is a little bit stronger and more drying than some of their other products, but if you have acne prone or oily skin this product is truly incredible. I recommend using their moisturizer after using this, your skin will never feel cleaner!
Zoe D.
After using this product for quite some time, (picture shows the bottles almost finished) I've concluded that as long as you don't have easily dried out skin it will help improve your acne. Having recently moved from New York to CO, my skin is definitely feeling the new dryness. So while this toner was doing wonders for me in NY, and practically saving my skin, it is overdrying me out on the west coast. Things to consider, I have yet to nail down the proper amount of moisturizer for out here. Still very possible this toner could work for you as a part of the right routine.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I have used this astringent for years now and still love it! It's so cheap and does exactly what it states. I love that it not only prevents breakouts, but it also fades acne scars! It is a very strong product so if you have dry skin you probably wouldnt care for this. I have combination sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all, it does kind of tingle though. This makes breakouts disappear so fast and really dries them out over night. If I have a really bad zit i'll even dab this on it in the morning and it'll either be gone or almost gone by night! It has a strong smell to it, like it smells like a product meant to treat breakouts; but not a chemical smell, more like a strong tea tree/witchhazel smell, but it goes away once applied.
Rene R.
Barstow, CA
I definitely dislike most cleaners like this due to the burning feel and the ultimate dryness. But I attempted to try this due to seeing a few reviews online about it. I definitely say it’s different than some cleaners. It doesn’t dry out your skin and it really wipes off all the dirt off your skin! I like using it for my acne and if my skin feels clogged up with dirt from being outside. It leaves your skin feeling shiny and clean 😍 I will say my only complaint is the smell of it. It burns my nose so badly so if you have a sensitive nose, I’d be a bit careful. 100% Vegetarian ingredients!
Cecilia G.
El Paso, TX
If you suffer from stubborn acne, I recommend this product for you. It’s helped clear my acne along side my Clarisonic. It can be drying but as long as you moisturize after you should be just fine. The ingredients are all natural and they vegan friendly as well as against testing on animals which just adds to be greatness of the product.
Sara J.
I've had problem skin for as long as I can remember. For a long time I would wake up with new pimples every morning. I hated my skin and i was tempted to rip it off so i could just start over. Black heads, white heads, huge pores, blemishes, acne scars, under the skin pimples... you name it, it was on my face. I picked up this product from Target on a whim, i already had a basket full of face washes that didn't do anything for me so why not try something New?
Using this product twice a day, with toner I have seen dramatic improvement in my skin. I hardly ever break out anymore,my pores have shrunk, i feel more confident. This product is a life saver!
Karlee D.
Ralston , NE
I bought this product at Tjmaxx just to try out because I had ran out of my usual astringent. I am in absolute love with this product. I genuinely noticed a change in my skin after using it for just a week. It feels so cooling and refreshing when you apply it and leaves your skin feeling superior clean. I have recommended this product to friends and will continue to recommend this product and other alba botantica products as well!
Jackie F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product as a spot treatment for breakouts or blackheads. I have really sensitive dry skin so I can’t use it as an everyday toner or it’ll dry me out too much. It is great for treating acne overnight! I put it on before my morning moisturizer, and by morning any breakout is dried up and less red.
Alyssa F.
New Bedford, MA
Okay so I've only been using this for about a week and I'm not sure if it's my imagination or if this is actually a miracle product, BUT my pimples have all gone away and I have no new ones forming (even during that time of month, say what?!). It doesn't dry out my skin which is a huge plus!
valerie m.
Reseda, CA
This product does dry your face and is a bit irritating since it is a very strong astringent. I have acne on my forehead and it did help me get rid of the little red pimples I had. I would recommend this to people who do not have sensitive skin and are looking to get rid of harsh acne.
Shawnna  B.
Is this product oily ? 👀
Emma N.
Does this dry out your skin a ton? I have fairly sensitive skin and I'm prone to breakouts so I am trying to find something that will get rid of the acne without irritating my skin.
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
Does this burn/irritate your sensitive skin?
Camila R.
I want to know if it is effective?
christina b.
Brownsburg, IN
Does anyone know if they recently changed the formula for this? they stopped selling it and I had to go to a different store to get it. then, when I used the new one, my ears neck and face broke out!

Amazon