Alba Botanica Acnedote™ Clean 'n Treat Towelettes uploaded by Lori K.

BY ALBA BOTANICA #60 in Face Wipes

Win the blemish battle once and for all with this two-in-one medicated cleanser infused with Willow Bark Extract. In one clean sweep, these naturally effective towelettes draw up makeup and grime then deposit maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid acne medication deep into pores to stop pimples where they start. Zits are knocked out cold and skin is delightfully clean without a trace of excess oil or dryness caused by over-irritation.

• Maximum strength
  • Oil-free
  • 2% Salicylic acid acne medication
  • FSC® certified biodegradable cloth

Ingredient: Active ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C14-22 Alcohols, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil(2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil(2), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil(2), C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)For scent only

Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I love face & body scrub from the same line, but these wipes were just ok. I used them as an extra way to remove makeup, and give that extra cleanness to my face, but I had to be careful not to used them too close to the eye area as they would make me tear. Also, they were on the dryer side and didn't give any visible effect, so I'm not gonna buy these again.
Alba C.
These leave my face feeling nice and clean! I like to use them early in the morning or before I go to bed at night--they are quick and easy to use. They wake me up a little and freshen my skin.
The scent is a little peculiar: it doesn't smell sweet or fruity like a lot of products do. That being said, it's not strong and it doesn't bother me.
My only problem with this product is that the wipes dried out very quickly, even though I carefully sealed the packaging after each use. Now, I have to wet a wipe every time I want to use it. I would recommend putting them in a sealed plastic box.
Summer D.
I can’t say enough good things about this product! The feeling when it’s on your skin is sooo soothing! It’s so effective! If I have a small pimple I will clean my face at night with this product then the pimple will be gone the next morning! Highly recommended
Hannah T.
kalamazoo
These towelettes are great for keeping my skin clear from acne while also taking my makeup off. I think they’re worth the price and if you can find them at TJMAXX like I did even better. The packaging tends to dry out the product because it’s only the one sticker keeping the air out.
Morgan L.
This is the best cleansing towelette. It smells great and works as well as the cleanser. I am a first time user but will buy it again. It was very effective and exceeded my expectations. I will continue to buy this product!
Sedona T.
I love trying out new acne face wipes. I was drawn to Alba because the products are plant based and natural. I bought them at TJmaxx and had high hopes for them, but they didn't meet my expectations. They left my face feeling oily and weird, and the smell of them is pretty bad. What is good about them is that I have very acne prone skin, but they didn't lead me to break out.
Lesli L.
I can't say I love this product, but I can't completely hate it either since it did what it's purpose is but at the end my face turned red, I don't know if it was from the product or just my face in general. I wouldn't buy it again due to that, but it may just work for you and maybe it was just my skin that reacted to the product this way
Gina G.
Groton, CT
I personally like using these towelettes because they are an easy way to remove makeup before bed. We all have nights where we come home and do not feel like fully washing our face so this is my go to. My face feels fresh and clean before I go to sleep and I know in the morning I will not have any breakouts.
Rachel '.
This towelette was super soft on my skin and removed all the makeup and dirt from the day! I like to rinse my face after using the wipes, and my skin felt incredible after using the towelette in combination with rinsing! I bought mine from Target and they were decently priced, definitely worth the money.
Malisa D.
Philadelphia,PA
This is a family favorite. Too many facial wipes are loaded with moisturizers and leave your face feeling heavy. Not these!
The textured side is perfect for removing makeup and gentle exfoliation, and the smooth side for general cleaning. There is salicylic acid in these, so you get that nice chemical exfoliation as well.
Justine U.
I haven't seen these in stores before- where are they sold?! Would love to try
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Do you know where can I get these?
Vanessa W.