ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE® DEEP CLEAN ASTRINGENT, 6 OZ.

Eradicate icky oil with this powerful, botanically effective cooling astringent that penetrates deep to help prevent zits before they start. Formulated with proven zit-zappers Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark Extract, this oil dissolver unclogs pores for a visibly clearer complexion without over-irritation. Instantly, skin is super clean, without a trace of oil. In just 8 hours, breakouts are reduced. Over time, scars and acne marks fade.

Is this good for someone with very sensitive skin? I have PCOS and get hormonal acne and the breakouts are terrible along my jaw line.
Is this good for clogged pores and skin that never feels clean as opposed to cystic and general acne?[product:acne-dote-deep-clean-astringent-maximum-strength]
Does this product reduce the appearance of large pores?
Start your review of ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE® DEEP CLEAN ASTRINGENT, 6 OZ.!
connie R.
Hayward, CA
ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE® DEEP CLEAN ASTRINGENT, 6 OZ. uploaded by connie R.
Purchased at: Target
I use a cotton pad to soak some product and apply all over my face after i use the alba botanical pore wash. This can sting quite a bit if you have active acne or open skin. I find myself reaching for this especially when i get a breakout.
Jill B.
Florence, KY
ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE® DEEP CLEAN ASTRINGENT, 6 OZ. uploaded by Jill B.
Loving how clean my face feels after using this I’ve recently Star breaking out at the age of 40 never have had acne but now I do so I’m giving this a try thanks to a great friend of mine for sending it to me !!! alba botanica natural acnedote deep pore wash 6 fl oz (177 ml)
Alyssa B.
Shelton , CT
ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE® DEEP CLEAN ASTRINGENT, 6 OZ. uploaded by Alyssa B.
Works wonders for my skin! Will be using this product again. Good value for the price.
jianna S.
Sanibel, FL
ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE® DEEP CLEAN ASTRINGENT, 6 OZ. uploaded by jianna S.
This products is really nice because it makes your face feel super clean due to how much it suds up! It comes as a clear liquid but turns super foamy once massaged on! I would recommend this to others! Packaging could be a little prettier!
Makayla S.
Tampa, FL
ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE® DEEP CLEAN ASTRINGENT, 6 OZ. uploaded by Makayla S.
I was on the fence about trying a new face wash because I know what works for me, but ended up being pleasantly surprised with this product. First off, the minty smell I really enjoy and the smooth texture. I feel after using it for a couple weeks my skin feels clean without overly dry. I would recommend this product to anyone with acne prone skin wanting an affordable cleanser.
Caitlin W.
Fountain, CO
ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE® DEEP CLEAN ASTRINGENT, 6 OZ. uploaded by Caitlin W.
Yet again, this is a great product!!!! Due to the active ingredients, I’d recommend you only use this once a day (unless you’re more oily) or get a really great vitamin C serum, and moisturizer/repair cream. Salicylic and willow bark WILL dry you out! To the point that you will peel and flake. It’s important to nourish our skin after a deep clean! Once again, ingredients are pretty impressive. I was really happy to receive this and try it during a hormonal/stress breakout. It really helped keep it under control! I did notice a week of purging, which is normal with introduction of a new and great product! That means it’s surfacing what was hiding below, and getting rid of it! Highly recommend !
Ashley H.
Hurricane, WV
ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE® DEEP CLEAN ASTRINGENT, 6 OZ. uploaded by Ashley H.
This stuff smells soooo good!! I love how well it removes my makeup too! It is an all around great product and I would recommend it.
Alyssia C.
Norman
ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE® DEEP CLEAN ASTRINGENT, 6 OZ. uploaded by Alyssia C.
ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE® DEEP CLEAN ASTRINGENT, 6 OZ. uploaded by Alyssia C.
A gentle cleanser that feels cool on the skin because of the willow bark extract and helps fight acne with 2% salacilic acid. It is non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores, has 100% vegetarian ingredients, no animal testing, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, parabens or phthalates. This is currently my go-to cleanser wash. It feels amazing on my skin, kinda like eucalyptus. I've tried using it without using a makeup remover and it does do better than a lot of other cleanser washes out there, I use water proof mascara and it is almost completely off most of the time. It does not claim to remove makeup so I am giving 5 stars for doing that little something extra, for being only $8 (purchased at Sprouts but I have seen it at Walmart as well), and because of the refreshing feeling it leaves on my skin after I use it.
Meadow D.
Mount Holly, NJ
ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE® DEEP CLEAN ASTRINGENT, 6 OZ. uploaded by Meadow D.
I am in love with this product. I liked the face and body scrub from Alba but not nearly as much as the deep pore wash. Initially I thought the two would be almost the exact product but the deep pore wash is so nice! It smells nice and is awesome at removing the days dirt, makeup, and oil. Usually when I try face wash targeted for acne prone skin it dries my skin out a lot but this did not dry my skin out and I was able to see a decrease in blemishes! The only issue is that the formula is a little more on the liquify side and harder to control.
Christie G.
Tampa, FL
ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE® DEEP CLEAN ASTRINGENT, 6 OZ. uploaded by Christie G.
This product contains salicylic acid which is proven to fight breakouts even after you wash your face. What I like best about these products is that they do not contain harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lydia S.
il y a un an
Melissa P. il y a 5 mois
From my personally experience yes it does the trick when I start see any imperfections. It’s gives me a cool sting feeling and when I look at my cotton pad I see all residue my face wash didn’t get rid off. Just be careful cause it is strong and you will feel a burn if you have broken skin.