BY ALBA BOTANICA #14 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• What items do you recommend from the range? Where did you purchase ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for new skin care and I've heard about this one. ...2 Answers
  • Does this product have a huge smell? I would love to try them out!2 Answers
Alba Botanica
  • "The only problem I would say about the lip balm is that is is kind of glooby and it rubs too much on the lips sometimes." in 6 reviews
  • "I tried the body wash and the body butter and OMG I could tell a difference already from other moisturizers that use tons of chemicals." in 5 reviews
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I absolutely love the coconut milk cream cleanser. It smells AMAZING and is so gentle on my sensitive, dry skin. I love that it has a pump too. The price is resonable as well. I love Alba because they are vegan and cruelty free. I would definitely recommend this brand to others.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Columbus, OH
As a middle aged woman with acne and sensitive skin, I thought these products would be prefect but I saw no change in my skin at all. The are gentle on your skin. It didn't change the appearance of my skin at all. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Gina P.
Gina P.
Manistee, MI
I love the facial exfoliated scrub! Smells great and cleans really well! The exfoliating is not to rough and is super moisturizing at the same time! Kind of pricey but when I see it at TJ Max, I scoop it up
Mishel B.
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I used the oil free moisturizer and I swear the next morning my skin felt so smooth and hydrated. If you have combo skin I definitely recommend this. It's lightweight and unscented so it's perfect
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Their products are amazing! They always smell so good and they're nice on my skin. Not rough or irritating. One of my favorites is their facial cleansing wipes.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Great company! Amazing scents, ingredients, quality, and price! Their products are sooo highly effective!! Would recommend and repurchase all of their products!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is the one I'll most likely stick to from here on out. I like it mostly because it's paraben free. It's also sold at a low cost at Publix!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Nashville, TN
Was recommended the cleanser from the girl that did my facial can get at any drugstore but sometimes can score it at Tj Maxx for much cheaper
Mary Ann T.
Mary Ann T.
Petaluma, CA
I love the sunscreen for full body and face. My skin is sensitive so it's great this works. No burns at all.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Seekonk,MA
The Alba botanica line is one of the best there is! I have yet to be disappointed in any of their products. They all smell great especially when using in the shower, you close your eyes and the smells and quality of the products make you feel like your literally standing in the rain forest using all the best it has to offer! Everything is 100% vegetarian and pH balanced. There's no parabens, phthalates, sulfates or formaldahydes. As well as no animal testing! The best part of all that is everything is fairly priced and can be found in most chain stores. There are so many good things about this line and I haven't even listed them all. I highly recommend this line to anyone and everyone!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite alba product? I'm looking to try something new
equasia s.
equasia s.
Bronx, NY
Hmm what kind of skin is this for and is it for a more vibrant look?
Shailey P.
Shailey P.
Westville, IL
Are the lotions in this line good for sensitive skin?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Youngsville, NC
Does this product have a huge smell? I would love to try them out!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this line?