BY ALBA BOTANICA #25 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• So I ran into this product while on vacation in P... Be the first to answer!
  • What items do you recommend from the range? Where did you purchas...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for new skin care and I've heard about this one...2 Answers
Alba Botanica
  • "The only problem I would say about the lip balm is that is is kind of glooby and it rubs too much on the lips sometimes." in 6 reviews
  • "I tried the body wash and the body butter and OMG I could tell a difference already from other moisturizers that use tons of chemicals." in 5 reviews
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I absolutely love the coconut milk cream cleanser. It smells AMAZING and is so gentle on my sensitive, dry skin. I love that it has a pump too. The price is resonable as well. I love Alba because they are vegan and cruelty free. I would definitely recommend this brand to others.
Amy T.
Columbus, OH
As a middle aged woman with acne and sensitive skin, I thought these products would be prefect but I saw no change in my skin at all. The are gentle on your skin. It didn't change the appearance of my skin at all. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Gina P.
Manistee, MI
I love the facial exfoliated scrub! Smells great and cleans really well! The exfoliating is not to rough and is super moisturizing at the same time! Kind of pricey but when I see it at TJ Max, I scoop it up
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I used the oil free moisturizer and I swear the next morning my skin felt so smooth and hydrated. If you have combo skin I definitely recommend this. It's lightweight and unscented so it's perfect
Olivia R.
Great company! Amazing scents, ingredients, quality, and price! Their products are sooo highly effective!! Would recommend and repurchase all of their products!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This sunscreen is the one I'll most likely stick to from here on out. I like it mostly because it's paraben free. It's also sold at a low cost at Publix!
Mary Ann T.
Petaluma, CA
I love the sunscreen for full body and face. My skin is sensitive so it's great this works. No burns at all.
Daniela C.
El Paso
I have tried the acnedote deep pore wash and so far I'm liking it, i love that it is not tested in animals and that it is a vegetarian product. This product was mentioned on a youtube video that i saw and the girl mentioned this a long side with other products and she said it worked for her so i decided to try it out and ever since I've been using it. I would definitely try out more of their products since they are inexpensive.
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
I love this brand! They have such good quality natural products, that I feel are safer and gentler on the body. I'm always looking for cruelty-free brands and their products deliver on quality and effectiveness. They are pretty affordable too and can be found easily at Walmart or Target, which is super convenient.
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
Oh my goodness, this year I have tried so many new products and I love this line. The only one I might say I don't like from the bunch is the milk cleanser it burn my face 😣 but overall they are all awesome products
Katy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite alba product? I'm looking to try something new
Shailey P.
Westville, IL
Are the lotions in this line good for sensitive skin?
equasia s.
Bronx, NY
Hmm what kind of skin is this for and is it for a more vibrant look?
Samantha B.
Youngsville, NC
Does this product have a huge smell? I would love to try them out!
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this line?