BY ALBA BOTANICA

Dulling toxins assault your skin every day, causing imperfections. Powered by ten AHA-rich botanicals, the unique Fruit Acid Detox Fusion in this gentle scrub partners with lathering cleansers and ground Walnut to scrub away dullness, force out impurities and provide deep down detoxification. Refreshed and clear, skin radiates with a clean, healthy-looking glow.

• oil-free
  • hypo-allergenic
  • non-comedogenic
  • dermatologist tested

• Will this product help fade scars too?2 Answers
  • Tell me about it. .. This is my first time trying this fa...2 Answers
  • I love this! It smells like citrus and is so refreshing. ...1 Answers
Alba Bontanica Good & Clean Toxin Release Scrub
  • "Absolutely love this product. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin to use every day at night. I wake up with a smooth glowing face!" in 9 reviews
  • "I have combination, dry, and oily skin. This is the only scrub that helps with my breakouts and it's very cheap for a reasonably size." in 7 reviews
Sarah D.
I really wanted to like this product. I tried it at a friend's house and it felt like it invigorated my skin a bit so I bought some. Over the few weeks I used it at home, I had multiple blemishes come up. I quit using it due to this disappointing outcome. However, on the positive side, my friend says she loves the scrub and has not had any issues. Guess she gets the rest of my tube!
Bobbi L.
Pennington Gap, VA
Gentle and effective at getting dead skin, I love the lemon/orange scent this has and its scrubing power, left my skin feeling clean, smooth, soft and refreshed, no harsh ingredients and it has fruit acid that helps to detox the skin, overall this is a great affordable scrub that I plan on having on hand in the future since this should last awhile with only using it twice a week.
Ashley D.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my favorite exfoliating scrub. The beads are a bit larger which I like because I have oily, comedone prone skin so I like a rougher texture in a exfoliator. That being said I also have reactive skin and even though I use this twice a week my skin is never irritated from it which I appreciate a lot. It smells really good and a little goes a long way.
Emily B.
Monroe, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite scrubs. I can usually always find this in tj maxx but even at other stores it’s super affordable. It’s not harsh on my skin at all and leaves my skin soft and glowy. It’s also 100% vegetarian ingredients and cruelty free!
Grace M.
South Bend
Keep on mind that this is my own personal experience. This scrub was extremely harsh and irritated my skin beyond belief! I used it once and never used it again! However, my friend, who deals with a lot of dead skin, used it once in my shower. She loved it, and said that it was one of the best face cleansers she ever tried. She ended up taking it home with her. Again, this is just my own experience.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
This scrub works really well! I have combination skin and I felt it did a good job of evening my skin tone and cleansing deep down. It says you can use it every time you wash your face or a few times a week. I used it once or twice a week because I don't like to use any scrub daily. I thought this scrub great. And I love that it is eco-friendly too!
Deanna F.
Brandon, FL
Super exfoliating, I would use it more than once or twice a week. Product reminds me a lot of the St. Ives apricot scub. I would not repurchase strictly because it's on the harsher side and my skin is sensitive, I like to exfoliate everyday, but this seems like more of a weekly deep exfoliant.
Vickmarie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this scrub when I was pregnant because I wanted something more "natural". I ended up falling in love with it. I couldn't find it at Target for a while so I ended up ordering it through amazon because I was missing it. It helps with the texture of the skin and smells amazing.
Tiffany M.
N Las Vegas, NV
THis is a great face wash to use like two days out of the week it’s not one I would recommend using daily it’s a big rough but ITV leaves ur skin super soft Thisbe product is affordable and worth the money I would and already have recommended Thisbe product to many people
Linette E.
For my skin I feel as though it didnt work. I have acne prone skin and still felt as though my skin wasn't clear using this. I don't know that I would ever buy this again. Maybe this works for people that skin has no blemishes. I feel as though this product doesn't make your skin glow as it claims to.
Michelle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Will this product help fade scars too?
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tell me about it. .. This is my first time trying this face scrub, please tell me about it more, I also bought the face peel... it looks promising!.
Meg M.
I love this! It smells like citrus and is so refreshing. I use it to smooth away the bumps on my upper arms and it seems to work really well. Very fine grain walnut scrub. I def would recommend.

Amazon