BY ALBA BOTANICA

Dulling toxins assault your skin every day, causing imperfections. Powered by ten AHA-rich botanicals, the unique Fruit Acid Detox Fusion in this gentle scrub partners with lathering cleansers and ground Walnut to scrub away dullness, force out impurities and provide deep down detoxification. Refreshed and clear, skin radiates with a clean, healthy-looking glow.

• oil-free

• Tell me about it. .. This is my first time trying this face scrub...2 Answers
  • I love this! It smells like citrus and is so refreshing. I use it...1 Answers
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
I'm a new fan of Alba. I decided to switch to more natural products for my skin and Alba has been my favorite so far. My face is not sensitive and needs a bit of extra roughness to shed all the dead skin and wipe away the oil. Alba has been really good to my face so far, but as far as clearing up my skin, I have not seen any difference. I've only been using it for about 2 months so I think my skin is still trying to get used to it.
Jess N.
Jess N.
St Augustine, FL
I cannot recommend this product to enough people!!!! It's got the most DELICIOUS scent, exfoliates your face just enough, and leaves your skin feeling so soft and clean. This was the only cleanser I brought with me on a weeks trip to Disney (in AUGUST) and it kept my skin so happy and unclogged my pores at the end of the day and I didn't break out once. My ride or die scrub, I'm on my 4th bottle!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Blue Springs, MO
The best exfoliator ive used! This stuff is even better than the skin prep scrub at Dermalogica. It makes your face feel soft and clean all day. You can find this at TJ Maxx for only 6 dollars
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Pomona, CA
This scrub is amazing. I love how it feels after a long day, the texture is so relaxing. I feel like this scrub rely gets all the dead skin off, making my face look refreshed.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Caledonia, MI
I absolutely love this scrub! It has just the right harshness to it and it gets all of my dead skin off. The product also lasts forever because you need such a little amount.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
It wasn't my favorite product. It does the job but it's more expensive than the other products that work just as well and there is less in it.
Bridget Q.
Bridget Q.
This smells amazing and is literally the only face scrub ive ever enjoyed using. it didn't dry out my skin but it exfoliates wonderfully!
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
New Bedford, MA
Absolutely love this product. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin to use every day at night. I wake up with a smooth glowing face!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
I'm liking this scrub from Alba Botanica! I've used it once a day (might go every other day) and it's been fine so far on my skin. I bought it at a place called Cargo Largo and only paid $2.40. BEWARE: do not get near your eyes and watch the way you rinse it off! I got a tiny bit of the scrub on my lower waterline somehow and it was irritated all day. I contribute that to user error, which is why I didn't go down to 4 stars. Overall, very refreshing with 10 sources of AHA! Bright scent to start your day. I'm going to keep using this and I have high hopes for this product.
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
My skin is sensitive and tends to dry with makeup so it does not all go well, I love how this scrub leaves my skin soft, it is best that it does not contain parabens, phthalates or synthetic fragrances its products are 100% vegetarian therefore Do not try it on animals, I recommend it for those girls who tend to come out imperfections.I bought it on Tj Max in 5.99
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Will this product help fade scars too?
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Tell me about it. .. This is my first time trying this face scrub, please tell me about it more, I also bought the face peel... it looks promising!.
Meg M.
Meg M.
I love this! It smells like citrus and is so refreshing. I use it to smooth away the bumps on my upper arms and it seems to work really well. Very fine grain walnut scrub. I def would recommend.