BY ALBA BOTANICA

When toxin-retention prevents your skin from truly coming clean, it’s time to peel away the problem. Powered by 6% Alpha Hydroxy Acids, the unique Fruit Acid Detox Fusion helps this fast-acting gel quickly eliminate dull surface cells, dissolve stubborn pollutants and release imbedded toxins. In just minutes, pores seem to disappear and skin looks bright, smooth and completely revitalized.

• oil-free

• I've been looking for a peel off facial mask. Does this hurt? How...2 Answers
  • What does this mask do? Any difference in skin and how long after...1 Answers
Mallory M.
Dover, DE
I had been searching for something to help combat the hard water at my house. Hard water/well water is known for causing some very deep painful, scar causing, acne (on sensitive skin). I couldn’t even wear make up because I knew that would add to my troubles. I had tried everything from high dollar top shelf products to seeing a dermatologist for prescription medicine to help my hard water induced acne. I went to Walgreens to pick up my third different prescription for this problem and figured no. No more. Let’s see if Alba can help. Can’t hurt, right? And I’m so glad that I did! This stuff is outstanding! A little goes a long way. It’s a clear/yellowish color and smells like citrus. Intensely. It does burn a little, but I have sensitive skin anyway. It says leave on 1-5 mins and use once to twice a week to build up tolerance. I only use it on “high traffic” areas that don’t get the good loving. Like my jawline that suffers from my need to snuggle in blankets, or my hairline which catches shifted makeup and sweat. My pores truly do appear smaller and it has removed the build up from my hard water within a week! I highly recommend it. It does say 100% vegetarian ingredients and they’re right (I did the leg work and researched every single ingredient to be sure I could give that nod). It’s been 1.5 months and NO prescriptions, just Alba and my face is 100% clear! And very vibrant might I add!
Farrah F.
This has a pleasant light citrus scent and is great for those looking for a chemical peel that isn’t very harsh on the skin. It uses fruit enzymes and does seem to have a brightening effect on the skin. I have a number of different products that are somewhat similar to this, so I use this about once every 1-2 weeks. I love the Alba Botanical brand because it’s cruelty-free and committed to sustainable and natural skin care. This was an awesome and affordable TJ Maxx find! :]
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Lindsay S.
Oak Harbor, OH
I bought this at tj maxx - (my guilty pleasure 😅) - it was around 6 bucks, not too shabby.. I have used this a handful of times & I haven't really seen a difference -- it smells like citrus and gives you a little tingle effect.. but I'm not too sure it does much more than that.. I have seen some great things about this so I guess I just need to use it a little more!
Nelise J.
I bought this from Marshalls on the whim. I was not impressed with the formula because it did not dry as much as I wanted it to before it was time to peel it off. It also felt a little tingly when I thought it should settle on my skin without irritation. I wouldn't recommend this unless you're just willing to try a new peel.
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
I really love this stuff. I have super oily skin in my t-zone and normal skin everywhere else. My skin used to be oily all over, but as I've gotten older, my tzone has remained as oily as every but my cheeks and jawline are normal. My skin is not sensitive (I wouldn't recommend this if your skin is sensitive). I actually sleep with this on my skin - yes, I leave it on all night, all over my face. When I wake up, my skin looks so lovely - clear, smooth, just lovely. I wash it off in the morning as I normally would wash my face (with an exfoliator since this does make my skin peel a touch). I use it about once a week. Absolutely love this stuff.
Carla T.
Cecilia , KY
I find this to work fairly well. I used 2 - 3 times a week at first and found my face to peel a little too much after a week or so, so I cut back to once a week or every other week. The tingling sensation is a bit extreme for me so I try to not leave on too long. I like the fresh citrus scent as well!
Rachel M.
Noblesville, IN
Ok let's start with my skin type. VERY sensitive and dehydrated. I battle with contact dermatitis constantly which once cleared leaves my face very very dry. The word peel on this product referres to an enzyme peel NOT a mask that peels off. It has a pleasant citrus scent what wasn't too overpowering. It does give your skin a slight tingling sensation. I left it on longer than the 5 minutes but after using this product once I saw a significant difference in my skins surface. It didn't further irritate my already sensitive skin and left my face feeling so soft. Will most definitely be repurchasing this product.
Anna C.
San Antonio , TX
Very effective, I really enjoyed using this mask. I was skeptical at first, and was worried it would burn after I exfoliated, but it didn’t. The results were good, and they improve the more you use it. I would buy it again. I just wish there was a smaller size for traveling purposes.
Ashley D.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Love love love this peel. I am an esthetician but a lot of spa grade chemical peels are too strong for me so I picked this up on a whim, it definitely tingles a little bit while it is sitting on your face but it isn't too strong to the point that it hurts. My skin is always super smooth, bright and glowing the day after I use this
Rhiannon G.
Does this work? How long is best to keep it on?
Faith R.
As bunny from grav3yardgirl would say "does this thing really work???"
Nneka P.
I've been looking for a peel off facial mask. Does this hurt? How does it smell? Is it for sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Winter Garden, FL
Is this good for sensitive skin? I've used these masks before and gotten a super fine rash :/
Sam V.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Does this stuff really work? I've tried so many peel products and they all seem to clog my pores even more!