BY ALBA BOTANICA #98 in Facial Cleansers

When toxin-retention prevents your skin from truly coming clean, it’s time to peel away the problem. Powered by 6% Alpha Hydroxy Acids, the unique Fruit Acid Detox Fusion helps this fast-acting gel quickly eliminate dull surface cells, dissolve stubborn pollutants and release imbedded toxins. In just minutes, pores seem to disappear and skin looks bright, smooth and completely revitalized.

• oil-free

• I've been looking for a peel off facial mask. Does this hurt? How...2 Answers
  • What does this mask do? Any difference in skin and how long after...1 Answers
Mallory M.
Dover, DE
I had been searching for something to help combat the hard water at my house. Hard water/well water is known for causing some very deep painful, scar causing, acne (on sensitive skin). I couldn’t even wear make up because I knew that would add to my troubles. I had tried everything from high dollar top shelf products to seeing a dermatologist for prescription medicine to help my hard water induced acne. I went to Walgreens to pick up my third different prescription for this problem and figured no. No more. Let’s see if Alba can help. Can’t hurt, right? And I’m so glad that I did! This stuff is outstanding! A little goes a long way. It’s a clear/yellowish color and smells like citrus. Intensely. It does burn a little, but I have sensitive skin anyway. It says leave on 1-5 mins and use once to twice a week to build up tolerance. I only use it on “high traffic” areas that don’t get the good loving. Like my jawline that suffers from my need to snuggle in blankets, or my hairline which catches shifted makeup and sweat. My pores truly do appear smaller and it has removed the build up from my hard water within a week! I highly recommend it. It does say 100% vegetarian ingredients and they’re right (I did the leg work and researched every single ingredient to be sure I could give that nod). It’s been 1.5 months and NO prescriptions, just Alba and my face is 100% clear! And very vibrant might I add!
Ella Y.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

It is also long lasting. I use this product
four to six times a week. i definitely recommend it to others get yours now! I feel like it is a little bit pricey than it should be. it smells really good though. I love it! Good luck! Get yours now! My concern is just the prize.

Normal

mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Mattie H.
Dothan
I love this peel! It has a citrus/grapefruit flavor which is really soothing. My skin felt so smooth after, it only takes a few minutes to really do its job. It does have a slight burn to it but it is nothing that is too much to handle. My friend and I both use it about once a week to keep skin feeling smooth.
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this stuff. I have super oily skin in my t-zone and normal skin everywhere else. My skin used to be oily all over, but as I've gotten older, my tzone has remained as oily as every but my cheeks and jawline are normal. My skin is not sensitive (I wouldn't recommend this if your skin is sensitive). I actually sleep with this on my skin - yes, I leave it on all night, all over my face. When I wake up, my skin looks so lovely - clear, smooth, just lovely. I wash it off in the morning as I normally would wash my face (with an exfoliator since this does make my skin peel a touch). I use it about once a week. Absolutely love this stuff.
Rachel M.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok let's start with my skin type. VERY sensitive and dehydrated. I battle with contact dermatitis constantly which once cleared leaves my face very very dry. The word peel on this product referres to an enzyme peel NOT a mask that peels off. It has a pleasant citrus scent what wasn't too overpowering. It does give your skin a slight tingling sensation. I left it on longer than the 5 minutes but after using this product once I saw a significant difference in my skins surface. It didn't further irritate my already sensitive skin and left my face feeling so soft. Will most definitely be repurchasing this product.
MzPretty P.
This mask is ok.   I bought it because it said it was a peel-off mask, but its not .  I just use it at  night a it made my skin a little smoother, got rid of a little of  my acne and acne scarring, but I still have discoloration and redness. Best yet pores are less congested and my makeup goes on much smoother. I would caution any people with sensitive skin the product is pretty powerful and does cause some initial redness and/or tingling. Honestly I would have expected something this effective to have a much higher price point.
Marisa A.
Ballston Spa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have issues with my pores. I feel that they are too prevalent. I bought this because I wanted to address that issue. I found that this product clearly does use fruit-based products like I said on the packaging. I can tell because it burns and stings a tad when left on, like if you were to leave lemon juice on your skin.  Also this a gel- like product, and does get kinda sticky. I don't know if can say for certain it helps with pores, but it does for a day or two make your skin glow and seems to soften the skin and make it feel smoother.
Isabella B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love LOVE this peel! I've used Alba Botanica sunblock for years but this is by far the most effective product I've ever used from them. I apply this product once or twice a week to my t-zone and problem areas- I'm cystic acne prone, so the fruit enzymes are gentle enough so as not to burn my skin. My skin literally glows after using this peel- its the perfect edition to my skincare routine.

Warning: there is a a strong acidic smell upon application- be sure to ventilate and apply sparingly. A little goes a long way!
Tris E.
Montgomery, Minnesota
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is pretty thick. It also smells like orange peels. I usually try to leave it on for as long as possible which is usually about 45-90 minutes. When I take it off my face looks refreshed and bright and it feels so clean and smooth. It’s also not expensive which I love! I would recommend to others.
Sam V.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Does this stuff really work? I've tried so many peel products and they all seem to clog my pores even more!
Rhiannon G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work? How long is best to keep it on?
Nneka P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a peel off facial mask. Does this hurt? How does it smell? Is it for sensitive skin?
Faith R.
As bunny from grav3yardgirl would say "does this thing really work???"
Neslie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a good one peeling for my face... I want to try this one do anyone know if it's good? It's really peel the dead skin?