BY AVALON NATURAL PRODUCTS

Alba Body in the Buff Grapefruit Firming Scrub gently lathers and buffs away rough, dull, dry skin by using natural cleansing and exfoliating ingredients to deliver soft, smooth skin to different skin needs. It is Biodegradable and formulated with a minimum of 95% natural content. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Felicianna T.
This product is a nice exfoliate, nothing special, nothing majestic occurred with my skin. I bought the product from Marshall’s relatively inexpensive. I didn’t dislike the product however I will not be buying it again.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh , PA
I have really sensitive skin and often feel like trying new products is risky. I bought this scrub because it was all natural and fragrance free and crossed my fingers that my skin wouldn't react poorly and... success! The scrub smells and feels amazing and isn't too abrasive on my skin. I would definitely buy it again.
Ping L.
The grapefruit scent is my favorite thing about the scrub! It works wonders in exfoliating my skin without causing any irritation. Bought it at TJMaxx for $6! Would recommend to anyone looking for a simple and effective body scrub.
Dacy D.
This is my new favorite body scrub! Smells great, and exfoliates my skin. I have sensitive skin, with mild eczema, and it did not irritate my skin at all! Leaves my body clean and soft. I would highly recommend it.
Sarah M.
Cheshire, CT
This is a great body scrub that can be found at Marshall’s or TJ Maxx I mix it with my sudsing body wash.