BY ALAWAY

Alaway® Original Prescription Strength Antihistamine Eye Drops.
Bonus 1ml travel size.
Bausch + lomb.
Ketotifen fumarate ophthalmic solution.
Up to 12 hours.
Allergy eye itch relief.
Works in minutes!
For ages 3 years and older.
Sterile 0.34 fl oz (10ml) + 0.03 fl oz (1ml). see more...

Amber C.
Jamestown, TN
I have really terrible allergies. I'm allergic to everything all year long. These were recommended by my eye doctor because my itchy eyes will get so bad that the skin will sometimes peel under my eyelids. It irritates my eyes further. They turn red and swell. These drops are truly a life saver and vision saver. I can put them in, and the itchiness will subside. The burning and redness will alleviate. I highly recommend these to anyone struggling with allergies.
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
I have terrible allergies and when exposed to animals and excessive pollen my eyes swell and these drops work even when allergy pills do not.