Alavert Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Citrus Burst Orally Disintegrating Tablets - 10mg

BY ALAVERT #91 in Allergy & Sinus

Alavert® Non-Drowsy* Allergy Relief Citrus Burst Orally Disintegrating Tablets.
Tastes great!
Melts in your mouth!
Compare to Claritin®† & save!
Allergy.
Loratadine orally disintegrating tablet, 10 mg antihistamine.
24 hour.
Relief of:
Sneezing.
Runny nose.
Itchy, watery eyes.
Itching of nose & throat.
18.
†Claritin® is a registered trademark of Schering corporation. see more...

phoebe T.
phoebe T.
Bartonville, IL
Very smart product to keep in the house. I have it in my home, my friends have it in their home, my parents have it in their home, mostly because I recommend to everyone! Haven't used this specific product but I love the brand! I used a dissolvable allergy pill- alevert brand though. Only thing that keeps me from getting sick around animals
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
I've used this brand for years and it will work for allergies, but I can't say it is non-drowsy. I recently switched to Kirkland brand Aller-tec and have tolerated it much better. I would recommend Alavert for immediate relief only.
Janey R.
Janey R.
Hobbs, NM
This is my favorite allergy medicine. I take it daily. It works wonderfully and tastes really good. It's perfect to keep in your purse too because you don't need water to take it, dissolves quickly in your mouth.