BY ALAVERT

Melts in Your Mouth! Orally Disintegrating Tablets Loratadine, 10mg, Antihistamine 24 Hour Relief of: Sneezing Runny Nose Itchy, Watery Eyes Itching of Nose & Throat Alavert Allergy provides 24 hours of allergy symptoms relief without causing drowsiness when taken as directed.   It contains prescription strength loratadine. Just one table a day relieves runny noses, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes.  It is safe and effective for adults and children 6 years and over.   The Citrus Burst flavored tablet melts in your mouth.  So convenient, it can be taken without water. Questions? or Comments?  Call weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm EST at see more...

• Has this worked for anyone with severe allergies?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Patricia S.
Omaha
Both me and my kids use this. This is fantastic for older kids that don’t like to swallow pills. The flavor is acceptable but I like the mint better. Met expectations. I would buy again.
Yvonne S.
Alavert is the only allergy medicine that I can use. All other brands do not work for me. I have found mine at target. It is a little bit pricey but it is worth the money. I may get mine offline next time. I will buy it again I actually tend to keep a stock of it on hand since it works so well.
lindsay F.
My husband has really bad allergies, so these are great at helping him to not feel in a funk.

I carry them with me in my purse all the time! great allergy relief. highly recommend.
Shanna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have allergies and I have tried this product and it definitely doesn't work good for me. It is easy to take because it dissolves in your mouth and tastes kinda good but it doesn't work good for people with severe allergies in my opinion.
Lisa A.
I love these allergies pills! I love that they are convenient and melt in your mouth. They have always worked well and quickly for me and they are my go to allergy med
Shanna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has this worked for anyone with severe allergies?