BeautyFaceFacial Skincarealastin
Hydratint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Spf 36

Alastin Hydratint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Spf 36

by alastin

I have NC20 skin, It Cosmetics CC cream in fair is a perfect match for me. Would this be too dark for my skin tone?
Alastin Hydratint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Spf 36 — I have heard amazing things about this and i would love to use a tinted mineral sunblock BUT is it really too dark for fair skin?
Is this product good for a foundation replacement, I prefer light coverage?
Start your review of Alastin Hydratint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Spf 36!
Pinkie D.
Sugar Land, TX
Alastin Hydratint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Spf 36 uploaded by Pinkie D.
Love, love this tinted sunscreen. As someone who has had skin cancer especially, daily sunscreen is a must. This has skincare benefits in it as well as sunscreen. The tint covers well enough that I don’t have to wear makeup for coverage.
Jessica K.
Roseland, NJ
Alastin Hydratint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Spf 36 uploaded by Jessica K.
This product was recommended to me by the dermatologist and I love it because after cleaning my face I apply this product and my face looks radiant 🌼🌼
christopher C.
Boston, MA
Alastin Hydratint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Spf 36 uploaded by christopher C.
Still experimenting with this product but influenster won’t let me skip this so……………..
Morgan H.
Delran, NJ
Alastin Hydratint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Spf 36 uploaded by Morgan H.
I normally am not a huge fan of tinted SPF’s and only have one other aside from this one that I can confidently say I enjoy & would recommend. (The other being by Elta MD) But I’ve been really enjoying this one for the last few months I’ve been testing it out. It gives me a really nice glow to the skin & looks beautiful underneath foundation. Now, this is $60 which is super expensive for an SPF but since I normally don’t like many tinted sunscreens, I find the price to be worth it for that alone. I don’t find this to be waterproof or even water resistant, so I wouldn’t use this if you plan to go swimming or to the beach, etc. I would have easily given this 5 stars, but they only offer one shade in this specific product. And since it is tinted, that automatically cuts out a whole group of people that couldn’t use this product. So unfortunately, if you have a deeper complexion than me (I’m light medium) I wouldn’t recommend this. Also, if you have a super fair complexion I think this tint might be too dark unless you are putting foundation overtop. I have a friend that uses this who has very fair skin, but she only reaches for this when she is self tanned. So just keep that in mind if you are interested in trying out this product. Overall, I do enjoy this SPF but I think the brand really needs to offer more shades in this formula since it is tinted. But, if you really want to try the brand regardless they do sell another SPF that isn’t tinted. I’ve never used that one, so I can’t say whether it is good or not, if it gives a white cast, or the same glowy finish, but it is an option they have available!
Andria K.
Parker, CO
Alastin Hydratint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Spf 36 uploaded by Andria K.
All time favorite sunscreen for oily, acne prone skin! The formulation and quality of ingredients of this product are incredible- this is a 100% physical sunscreen with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, contains antioxidants, and actually provides hydration to the skin while remaining lightweight and MATTE. Best part- the tint is universal and flattering and does not oxidize. I have been looking for a sunscreen that provided enough coverage to replace a foundation and this is it! I can’t believe it covers flaws and blemishes without having to use a lot of product. One pump is plenty for face, earlobes and down my neck/chest that is exposed to light. My skin does so well with this product and doesn’t break out at all! It’s so fabulous and feels like I’m wearing nothing, yet protects! I apply this every single day as my last step to my morning routine, whether I leave the house or not (I work from home), and rain or shine. As you can see in my photo- I always have an extra tube on standby so I never run out. I keep the little sample size in my bag in case I need to reapply after prolonged sun exposure. The packaging is also so great- it’s a tube that can stand on its end with the cap on, and has a pump that works perfectly. No hassle or inconsistencies when pumping product out. LOVE this brand!!!
Manee Z.
This is my favorite SPF! This was recommended to me by my esthetician. I love this product because it uses mineral sunscreen but does not have a white cast. Best of all, this has no pore clogging ingredients and has not broken me out! My esthetician first gave me a sample of this after I had microneedling done. I was initially impressed with this because the shade was my exact skin tone (medium with olive undertones). However, my esthetician said she uses this and her skin is very fair (with cool undertones). The tint seems to sheer out to match any skin tone. The shade does not oxidize throughout the day like other tinted sunscreens. Although the tint is my shade, it does not provide any coverage and only slightly evens out my skin. On days when I feel that I have more to cover, I apply foundation on top. This product works nicely under makeup. It does not dry out my skin or become oily throughout the day (my skin is naturally oily, but this sunscreen does not contribute to that). This is easy to wash off with a regular cleanser ONLY after all day wear (7+ hours). Best of all, this $55, 2.6 oz tube lasts forever! With only one pump a day (sometimes two), I still have a lot of product left (a little under half) and it's been 6 months. $55 does seem expensive, but comes out to be about $20 an oz., which is how much you typically spend for a high end sunscreen, like Supergoop!, but lasts a lot longer. Because it is pricey, I do not use this on my neck. I only use it on my face and I use a drugstore brand on my neck. I highly recommend this product and I will definitely be repurchasing!
Brittany C.
Bloomington, IN
I LOVE this SPF!!! It has the perfect amount of tint. I use this on days when I don’t want to wear makeup, it helps to even skin tone in a subtle way and also provides protection against the sun. Win/Win! I definitely recommend this product and all of Alastin products. I use their entire line.
Caitlin W.
Mason, OH
A must have! This is so lightweight on your skin and doesn’t feel oily like other sunscreens. The best part? That it’s tinted and has pretty decent coverage for a sunscreen so this is a must have! Good for all skin tones!
Brittany W.
Maitland, FL
I use this product daily. Very important to really blend well otherwise it can look like it doesn’t match your skin tone. I love the way this evens my skin tone when I add it. I love wearing this instead of my tinted primer …especially when i don’t want to wear makeup. I don’t notice it causes me to break out, but i do notice you need to blend well. I use 1-2 light pumps for my entire face neck and ears.
Jessica M.
Shelby Twp, MI
Such an Incredible mineral sunscreen. The most effective silky spf on the market giving you a flawless glow. The only thing I’d change is making it a little less pigmented. Definitely would buy again for the summer!