Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!” in 11 reviews
“I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.” in 11 reviews
“I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. ” in 6 reviews
“...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.” in 6 reviews
“Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coast” in 5 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I just flew Alaska Air for the first time this past week. I was very pleased with the airline. It was comfy and the seats were a little larger than normal. The only downside was there were no tvs.
Detroit
Great service, clean, on time, nice amenities. Decent amount of leg room, all staff members were polite & attentive. All in all great airline. No complaints. Great customer service.
Federal Way , WA
I love flying with Alaska. Prices are always fair, staff is very kind and accommodating. I’ve never had any issues with them. They’re always on time with getting the luggage to baggage claim.
Belchertown
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Alaska airlines is a good bang for your buck. It’s a simple airline with cheap prices but gives you enough amenities that you don’t feel lacking. Seats are EH, but you can’t expect too much.
My experience with Alaska has been pretty good so far. We fly with them exclusively at this point. They have good rewards and offers. Flights are generally smooth. I don’t remember much happening, which is really honestly what you want from a flight experience!
Arlington, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great experience flying Alaska to Hawaii from DCA. If I would travel more to the West Coast I would get the Credit Card for free companion flights, but don’t fly out there frequently enough.
Redding
It was my first plane ride.  People were nice and friendly. Helped me and my bf get where we needed to go.  On the plane the staff was nice.  Gave me coffee and snacks.
Bellingham
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
As a long time customer of Alaska, my family and I couldn’t ask for anything better. Their customer service is always extremely helpful, and their benefits for mileage members are amazing.
Richardson
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It’s a very efficient and good airlines. It’s the most reliable airlines and customer service is simply amazing. Clean, efficient and fast. Would definitely pick Alaska airlines again if I get a change to fly anywhere.
Virginia
Alaska always manages to get me to my destination faster than other airlines. It's a nice surprise. Only downside is that they don't have as many destinations available as other airlines.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...